Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Agent-257's Gallery

Go down 
+15
Bub
Logan Wayne
Sir Uriel
Emissary
Kgoku
tartarus Fenix
Major Justice
Witch
Spaz
croc5
Kat
Burningbird
PsychoShaman
Mr. Fantasy
Agent257
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger
Registration date : 2013-04-04

Agent-257's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Hey guys, here's me starting off my Micros on this site, beginning with the Good Ol' Big Blue Boy Scout.
Agent-257's Gallery Superman_by_joker_rules-d6aa9ed

Can't forget his birth Father, Jor-El.
Agent-257's Gallery Jor_el_by_joker_rules-d6aa64l

In my Universe (Earth-43), Kryptonians wear a Body Suit in which keeps up their physical strength as well as being incredibly strong and immense tensile strength. A cape is kept tucked in the epaulettes on the shoulders. With the Cape away, Kryptonians are usually more practical and casual, whilst when the Cape is shown, that is usually at more sophisticated meetings such as when Jor-El meets with the Science Council.

It would be normal to find Kryptonians wearing the suits of their Grandparents, which is why Jor-El's and Kal-El's suits are different.

Last edited by Agent257 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Nice work , your final option was very good , cover with dark background , perfect. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Nice work , your final option was very good , cover with dark background , perfect. Congratulations

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 pm

Superman's Li'l Cousin
Agent-257's Gallery Supergirl_by_joker_rules-d6abdop
Kara Zor-El is Kal-El's Cousin and Jor-El's Niece, the daughter to Zor-El. Women have Body Suits like the other Male Kryptonians, but their Capes form shoulder pads rather than Epaulettes when they are tucked away.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:15 pm

Nicely done. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Nice work , Kara was very cool . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

sweet supie family
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Agent-257's Gallery Superman_by_joker_rules-d6aa9ed
Superman: Birth of a God

Kal-El was born the son of Kyrptonian Scientist, Jor-El, and his wife, Lara Lor-Van. As the Planet's core became unstable due to all the energy being drawn from within, his Father soon created a Spacecraft to send young Kal-El, only recently born, to an alien Planet, one that his Mother had picked for him - Earth.

Crash landing on Earth, two Humans found his Spacecraft in a field of their hometown, Smallville. It was two local people who couldn't concieve a child of their own, Jonathan and Martha Kent. When they realised that the shuttle had been holding an infant child, only recently born, they took him in and cared for him as their own, telling the town's people that they'd adopted. It wasn't until later in young Kal-El's life would they discover his magnificent abilities.

As Clark, the adopted alien's new name, grew up, he began noticing the changes himself. When he and a good friend named Lana Lang were in a crop field, a harvseting Tractor came by, but Clark was able to stop the blades from hitting Lana without a scratch on him, even though they definitely touched. More instances like this occured, and quickly he began to question why he was like this. His Parents lied, pretending they did not know, only until the one day when his Father thought that Clark was ready. After taking him into the barn, he showed that there was a secret trap door that lead to another level of the barn, where a strange machine was being kept. Upon touching it, Clark's body collapsed yet his consciousnous carried on, finding himself in the realm that his dead Father - Jor-El - lived upon. Information was given to Kal-El, somehow in a Kryptonian Body Suit, and he was given a small 'key'.

With the new found knowledge of who he was and the capability of his powers, he began using them for the greater good around Smallvile, later becoming known as the 'Smallville Saviour'. To stick to this name, he painted an 'S' on his T-Shirt, keeping his hood up to keep identity hidden. That look soon became immature and rather cheap, so he asked his Mother to sow an 'S' onto another shirt, but this one to look like the symbol of his heritage. But being more in the public eye, his parents decided he needed a disguise, giving him a pair of glasses.

Clark grew older, and was rather happy with his life in Smallville, helping out his Father with the Farm and protecting the town, if not going further out into the wilderness. However, one icey day when out with his Father, Clark's actions to stop a car crash made matters worse, killing 12 people, including that of his Father. Feeling guilty for the damage he'd done, he surrendered to arrest to face the penalty for commiting man-slaughter.

Many months were spent in jail, but when a visit from Lex Luthor to another prisoner provoked havoc in the cells, a mass breakout accidentally occurred and Lex was beaten by the prisoners. There were too many for the guards to stop, but Clark helped him out. Because of this, his bail was paid and all criminal history by his name was removed, meaning he was a free man, and seeing the help he could do again, it inspired him to get back out and save the world once more.

Taking a job up in Metropolis as a reporter at the Daily Planet, he found himself working along side Lois Lane, an infamous reporter. The job gave him a reasonable explanation to go into dangerous places and false identity to go with the new alias - 'Superman'. Clark soon put on a facade, being the clumsy news reporter by day. But by night, he was the one everyone looked up in the skies to see. He became the Superman.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Very nice, love the look of these. Smile

croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:48 pm

COOL, like the details you've given the story, and the micros are wicked!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 pm

croc5 wrote:
COOL, like the details you've given the story, and the micros are wicked!!!

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 pm

Agent-257's Gallery Superboy_by_joker_rules-d6am3xv
Big Blue's Little 'Bro'! Superboy - Conner Kent/Project 13/Kal-L/Kon-El.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:52 pm

awesome work on Kon!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 am

very good your Superman, and Superboy, were excellent. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Superboy had a haircut, a change of boots and also likes Legstraps... apparently.
Agent-257's Gallery Superboy_by_joker_rules-d6am3xv

Villains to oppose:
Lex Luthor
Agent-257's Gallery Lex_luthor_by_joker_rules-d6bb8k9
Dru-Zod II
Agent-257's Gallery General_zod_by_joker_rules-d6bcfy1
A military outfit for General Zod is in the works, so keep your eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Great microes here!! Compliments Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Nice update!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Very good your new update , Lex Luthor was excellent. I also enjoyed his new Avatar . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am

Updates for Villains...

Lex Luthor is more colourful with a new blue suit, portraying his younger self when he first meets Clark/Supes in Prison.
Agent-257's Gallery Lex_luthor_by_joker_rules-d6bb8k9

General Zod has got his Military Attire, his more sophisticated robes.
Agent-257's Gallery General_zod_by_joker_rules-d6bcfy1
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:06 am

General Zod this good , is a beautiful micro . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Agent257

Agent257

Male
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 am

Small and slightly boring update, but expanding my universe, Santa Claus is coming to town!
Agent-257's Gallery Zor_el_by_joker_rules-d6boxr2
Zor-El, Superman's uncle.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 am

Wow! Nice work! I like the designs and the shading. Cool stuff!
Back to top Go down
tartarus Fenix

tartarus Fenix

Male
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:12 am

great work!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/tonyvolpe78
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Quite unlike his new Zor - El , colors and light . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 am

Agent257 wrote:
A military outfit for General Zod is in the works, so keep your eyes peeled.
Kept my eyes peeled and it was WORTH IT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agent-257's Gallery   Agent-257's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent-257's Gallery
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next