Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)

Go down 
+71
Ruben
The Broken
Undefined
Fireaver
Dragonfist
Quester
DragonBurger
Spector
ZERO
Major Justice
Wade_Jordan68
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
lggp
Patrick O'Leary
Ditto
JDD19and99
luphawk
azrael
Bozinho
Darksoul
Dax
Tempest
tartarus Fenix
Alex
Abel
Da Talking Beaver
Bub
deadman75
Kate
Cigy
Aarel
Spaz
Violent by Nature
Captain Starlight
Jod
keeban93
Jorge Martinez
coremax
Burningbird
Reverend.Slaughter
Mowzer
Golem
trickster74
Omnis Ra
Cap
whizzbang
Fudge
Sir Uriel
RayneKirby
Beast Within
Strider
Daisuke
anime-crazy
Koosh
Mercy
task at hand
HAVEN
Enzo
rom
TheDenDen
alpha1075
skybuzz
twizted_micros
Iceman
pared2
Joebleau
Necroleaf
mythu7
Anth
Ayoma
SkaPunkNoLooza
75 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog
Image Software : Good Ol' Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-30

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Empty
PostSubject: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Updated Caliban)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:16 pm

Alrighty, folks. Here is my very first contribution on the board. I'm a Marvel fan for the most part, an X-Men fan since age 5. I had not seen anyone do this one, and I was dying to see someone try it. So, I went for it. I modified a Gambit head that I found on Ze Ball Breaker's site along with a pair of boots (I always have a hard time getting boot design correct, so I have to borrow scratch).

Here we go, my first in a line of X-Men variations I plan to make: Gambit, the Horsemen Death.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Gambit_Death-SkaPunk
Reference pics:
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Any crits or comments are not only welcome, but much appreciated. The hardest part of this one was getting the color palette to work while showing any detail at all. lol.

Last edited by SkaPunkNoLooza on Thu May 28, 2009 1:54 am; edited 97 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:23 pm

I quite like it, I havn't really seen what the actual character looks like in comics so i dont think i could give any CC, other than that its a nice start Cool
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:48 pm

I think youve done an excellent Job with Gambit.
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:59 pm

You done an excellent job with Gambit! can't wait for more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Dark Gambit looks great, can't wait to see who else you can do
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:44 pm

love the hair and the trenchcoat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Great Death/Gambit!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:56 pm

Good job on it, keep them coming
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:06 pm

Thanks for the responses, guys. I didn't think I'd get replies on it yet, but that's awesome. I have a few on the way: Abyss, Pyro, Wicked & Freakshow(Excalibur II), and also a Magneto. Hopefully these will be up pretty soon.:)

NEW:

In the meantime, here's a few micros I made up for the comic that I'm writing. I don't have an artist working on it, so these are basically my character designs or at least an idea for me to work with.

The heroes, CHAOS:
Anarchy, Deviant, Madness, Depression, Fallout, and D.O.A.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Anarchy001-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Deviant003-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Madness001-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Madness002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Depression002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Fallout002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) DOA002-micro

The villains, The Agency:
Agent Cole, Agent Zero (yes, that name is way too common, but it fits)

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) AgentCole001-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) AgentCole002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) AgentZero002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) AgentZero001-micro
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 6:56 am

these are awesome great work!
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:39 pm

Alrighty, here are a few that I've finished up in my spare time. Just some messing around really, but I liked how a few of them turned out:

Magneto: I always wondered why he didn't just keep metal on him to use as a weapon. It makes more sense to me for him to have some metal (not the purple/red helmet) in his costume. So, I tried a different look. I borrowed the boots from a Spawn micro that I saw. I couldn't resist. They just looked too bada**. lol

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Magneto_Alt02-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Magneto_Alt01-SkaPunk

Abyss: This is the main universe version. He's less popular, mainly due to his limited appearances and the strangely unexplainable (even by comic standards) relation to Nightcrawler and Mystique... and the Devil. lol. His more popular version would be from Age of Apocalypse.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Abyss_616-SkaPunk

Pyro: St. John Allerdyce. One of my favorite mutants, whether he's good or bad or dead. He was a classic villain that got underused, especially toward the end. I did a couple versions of him. One with a costume that I thought might seem a bit more modern than his usual, seeing as it wasn't updated since the eighties. Also, I did a version of him if he had joined the X-Men, or some X-team. I borrowed heavily on that one. Sorry. I saw some things that would work together, so I threw them together. It turned out pretty nice, I think.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Pyro_Alternate01-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Pyro_Alternate02-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Pyro_Alternate02g-SkaPunk

I'm wanting to fix the Abyss, but can't see the light. Any tips on that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
skybuzz

skybuzz

Male
Pisces Tiger
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:41 pm

wow, Magneto and Pyro are awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Sweet work
Back to top Go down
mythu7

mythu7

Male
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:47 pm

very cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mythu7/
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:06 am

Here are some more designs for my characters from my comic:

Depression w/ powers: She channels the emotional energy around her, usually in the form of green electricity, can also use the energy in different ways.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Depression004-micro

Zed: Head of the Agency, the rogue government villain of the stories. He's pretty much the typical 'more than meets the eye' type of villain, the evil mastermind.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Zed001-micro

Essex: He's supposed to be a yuppy coporate exec, turned spy for the Agency. He used to work for Madness, but got a better offer. His power is to project forcefields, which is handy because although he acts brave, he is really just a coward. I'm going to try one or two with his powers, but for now just the uniform.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Essex001-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Essex002-micro

Wylde: He's the upstart of CHAOS. While not fully in control of his powers, he also has to deal with the frustration of his appearance. I tried to do a transition from his normal look to his wolf-form. I might try to do an animated one sooner or later. It might come across better as an animated gif.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Wylde001-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Wylde002-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Wylde003-microSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Wylde004-micro

Well, that's it for now. More on the way.
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 am

Here's a Mimic that I've been messing around with.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Mimic_616-SkaPunk
Back to top Go down
pared2

pared2

Male
Pisces Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 6:37 am

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 9:15 am

Really well done!
I like the eyes and the hands specially
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 pm

again some nice works her SkaPunkNoLooza! i like the mags idea!
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 2:11 pm

I was goofing off today, taking a look around some of the templates on here. I was inspired by some of the temps that I saw, particularly the masks. So, I thought, "Why not make up some generic luchador wrestlers?" I made up these guys: The League of Lame-A** Luchadors!

El Boracho, Killroy, and Poquito
SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) El_BorachoSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) KillroySkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Poquito

Also, an update to Mimic. Now with my first attempt at glowing eyes. Not sure how well it turned out. If anyone can make the glow look better, more natural, I would appreciate it. Smile

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Mimic_616-SkaPunk2
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 1:47 pm

Love el Borracho and Killroy, maybe the first one would improve with a non-shaved face.
And about the gloving effect, I will try
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:32 am

Here it is, hope you like it:
SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Mimicdestello
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:01 am

Right on, Iceman. I like that glow effect. Pretty cool, thanks. I think you're right about El Boracho's face also. Working on it now.
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 1:32 pm

Ok, some new stuff I've been working on. Here's a version of Danielle Moonstar from the New Mutants, and two members of the team I'm currently working on: The Dark Riders

Moonstar, Lifeforce, Hurricane
SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Moonstar-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Lifeforce-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Hurricane-SkaPunk

More Dark Riders to come...
Back to top Go down
SkaPunkNoLooza

SkaPunkNoLooza

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:31 am

A couple more Dark Riders to add tonight: Barrage and Gauntlet. These were done pretty quick, but the whole set seems to be going pretty slow.

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Barrage-SkaPunkSkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Gauntlet-SkaPunk

A couple more coming soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)   SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SkaPunkNoLooza's Gallery (Caliban WIP)
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next