Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)

Go down 
+27
Mr. Fantasy
ION
Hudson Almeida
Daisuke
Major Justice
Witch
Battleclad
MrsGrizzley
Logan Wayne
Hyperman
Kat
Jonas5
Lomeli
Sir Uriel
RayneKirby
PsychoShaman
Kgoku
Kodiak
Burningbird
Spaz
Klaus
Necroleaf
Haydn
Bub
Emissary
croc5
Di Vinci
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-12-09

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Empty
PostSubject: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello friends, I know its been some time since last I posted, BUT that all comes to an end today.

I give you the creeping shadow, the winged death..Raven

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) RavenN_JCD

Jonathan Nevermore (living), Slate (Before he became a reaper, right after death), Year One, 5 Years After, Battle with Black Cat, Return to the Nether, 90's Raven, Modern Raven, Future Raven.

I'll add a spoiler box at some point to give more detail about Raven, but I wanted to post he now.

anyway as always Enjoy ^_^

Last edited by Di Vinci on Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:45 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Holy crap! That is just... wow
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:24 am

Oh HE'LL YEAH!!! Nice to see a new gallery from you bro. Cool

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:44 am

Very nice! Hope to see more characters in Ravens world.
Back to top Go down
Haydn

Haydn

Male
Pisces Pig
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.NET
Registration date : 2010-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:34 am

Yay! I've always loved seeing your work. Glad to see you're back, these look so good
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 5:36 am

Awesome update on Raven, DiVinci. can't wait to see more new stuff from you!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Klaus

Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, PAINT.NET
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 pm

Coolness! Glad to see you up and posting.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Very awesome!

Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:18 pm

why do the tattoo´s on his arms disapear in the 90´s and modern version?

besides that i realy love your ravens
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Incredible job!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:01 am

Holy f*** man, Raven looks wicked epic awesome, bravo on a really well done job.
Back to top Go down
PsychoShaman

PsychoShaman

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop and Paint Tool Sai
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:48 am

As always Di Vinci, nice job. :3
Back to top Go down
http://wolvengra.deviantart.com/
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:26 am

very cool gallery starter:)

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Rayneb10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Kat-sprite-blackpuma The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Ryadone The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:24 am

Burningbird wrote:
why do the tattoo´s on his arms disapear in the 90´s and modern version?

The "tattoo" are death marks like the ones around his eyes and the totem mark on his chest, the difference between the normal ones and the ones that show on his Nether one is that they only show when Raven is using 100% energy. In the living world (or as Reapers refer to it as Terra) using that much energy is dangerous to mortals as it can play with mortal minds causing the feeling of dread and panic. Most Reapers when entering our world only use about 10% of there energy at the most 15%, which if derrected as a weapon is still devastating to living, as well as Supernaturals.

Anyway..I hope that helps answer your question, if you have more feel free to ask.

I have nothing to post today, I've been away from my PC for most of the week, but I'll start on "The Crimson Reaper" as soon as possible. If nothing prevents me from finishing it (cross your fingers) I'll be doing all 3 time lines of the Neververse (Raven - Past, Spellbinder - Present, Di Vinci - Future)
Back to top Go down
Klaus

Klaus

Male
Taurus Rat
Image Software : Microsoft Paint, PAINT.NET
Registration date : 2012-12-26

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 am

A question then, what does Raven even fight? I mean, not mortals obviously. Right? Or am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:13 am

Klaus wrote:
A question then, what does Raven even fight? I mean, not mortals obviously. Right? Or am I wrong?

The easy answer for that is "Supernaturals", but to brake it down to basic terms its normally Dark Spirits along the line of things like Wraiths, Poltergeist, Shadowmen, Doppelganger, and even Banshees but sometimes things more demonic in nature. He has also been known to do battle with Vampires, Ghouls, Zombies and also rouge Reapers.

Also a side bar, When Reapers defeat an enemy even there own kind they absorb there essence, by doing this they grow in power. Note that when I say absorb I mean entirely leaving nothing of them behind and depending on what they absorb depends on how much power they gain from it. So each of Raven's Death marks minus the Totem (the Tattoo on his chest) is equal to five dark souls he has absorbed.

Last side note, all the excludes Ghouls...they are toxic souls that exist by eating the dead, so when dealing with a Ghoul Reapers just kill them or send them to the Void. The void being another of the After Realms.

(some how I feel that is going to lead someone to ask what are After Realms, but I'll cross that bridge when we come to it)

I hope that answers your question, and again I'm always opened to answer any question about Raven and his universe so anyone feel free to ask me anything you wanna know.
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:30 am

Alright got a new one for you all

I give you The Red Death

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) RedN_JCD

Adam, Son of Peter (living), Slate (Before he became a reaper, right after death), Taking his Totem (it is a Spider if you can't tell), The Death of Prince Prospero, Teaching Raven, 90's Red, Modern Red, Future Red

as always please Enjoy, and if you have anymore Questions about the universe feel free to ask them!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 9:42 am

Oh HELLZ yeah. Nice work on this one bro. Cool

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Ragxxi29 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Fastes10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Rag_xx21 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Em_s_f10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) I_vote11 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Emi10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Em_zps05e308ce  The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 11:03 am

supreme work on both raven and crimson red they birth look extremely bad ass Smile I look forward to seeing more
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm

HOLY CHRISTMAS THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Oh wow! I really like how he turned out, great job!
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:49 am

Really love the work on him, Di Vinci. That design and the colors really make him stand out.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 1:52 pm

The Red Death looks wicked, well done DiVinci
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:15 am

oh my 2 post within days from each other the world must be coming to an end.

Well Not really lol, just had some extra time and the next Character in this universe is a normal human sooooo She didn't require a ton of time.

But don't let the fact that she is a human make you think she can't kick your butt...and on that I give you the beautiful Lenore

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) LenoreN14_JCD

Officer Lenore Hopkins, Detective Lenore Hopkins

Also I have a Gift for Matt to hand out for a micro he made of Raven

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Em14_JCD-1

As always I hope you all Enjoy ^_^
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:34 am

very awesome work on the updates Di Smile

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Rayneb10 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabel The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Kat-sprite-blackpuma The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Ryadone The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131 The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)    The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nether Vault: Di Vinci Claus is coming to town (12/19)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next