Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:04 am

Emissary wrote:
Nice micros sir.  Enjoying the Torches (sp?).  Do you plan to make anymore Invader themed micros???
I think that's spelled right.

To answer your question:
Long term: Definitely. There are so many interesting looks for Namor, Toro, Whizzer, and Spitfire from that series, as well as random other characters like Lady Lotus, the Fin, and Nia Noble.
Short term: No. You'll probably see them in their Timely incarnations first. I've been working on the first five years of Timely as a large project (1939-1944), and there is a lot there. So you'll see them pre-team this year, for sure.

As for a now, my first micro of 2015 is:
Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Anole-XMenBattleOfTheAtomCardFuture-Spz
(Future) Anole from X-Men: Battle Of The Atom [mobile card game]

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
darrenhellstrom

darrenhellstrom

Male
Virgo Rat
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 1:13 pm

Nice work on Anole man. Wish they'd give him (and for that matter the New X-men cast) an individual costume though, he's been in Team uniforms for aggggggges and he's been around over a decade lol. Anyhow yeah great work love the tail Smile
Back to top Go down
Eros28

Eros28

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Very good their micros of Namor nad Toro .
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Anole looks awesome Spaz, well done mi amigo!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Yeah !!! Love future Anole looks
That s an amazing first micro for 2015 !
Btw happy new year
Back to top Go down
Ragnbogen

Ragnbogen

Male
Taurus Rat
Registration date : 2014-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 10:33 pm

Loving all these new micros. I think you did an excellent job on the fire with Toro.

And Anole looks amazing, you did a really fantastic job with him.
Back to top Go down
http://ragnmicros.weebly.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 2:34 am

darrenhellstrom wrote:
Nice work on Anole man. Wish they'd give him (and for that matter the New X-men cast) an individual costume though, he's been in Team uniforms for aggggggges and he's been around over a decade lol. Anyhow yeah great work love the tail Smile
Thank you kindly. Of all the Academy kids, I think there has been one with a solo look - X-23 (true she wasn't an original member, but still....)

Eros28 wrote:
Very good their micros of Namor nad Toro .
Thank you

Necroleaf wrote:
Anole looks awesome Spaz, well done mi amigo!
Thanks!

rom wrote:
Yeah !!! Love future Anole looks
That s an amazing first micro for 2015 !
Btw happy new year
Thank you; happy new years to you as well

Ragnbogen wrote:
Loving all these new micros. I think you did an excellent job on the fire with Toro.

And Anole looks amazing, you did a really fantastic job with him.
Thanks. the fire was hella fun to make (pun intended)

Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:55 am

Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:38 am

Brilliant just so brilliant new gallery, each micro is so impressive, well done.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:31 am

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing!
Thank you!

Kgoku wrote:
Brilliant just so brilliant new gallery, each micro is so impressive, well done.
Thanks much!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 3:49 am

Spaz beautiful work , and loved the bright colors. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:16 am

Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Spaz beautiful work , and loved the bright colors. Congratulations
Thank you

Nothing new from me yet; had some personal issues this last week, so I'm hoping to have something this weekend.

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:58 pm

So, New year, new set.
The introduction to one of my favorite X-teams: The New Mutants

Redefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)6-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)7-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RahneSinclair-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)8-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RobertodaCosta-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RobertodaCosta-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RobertodaCosta-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 RobertodaCosta-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 SamGuthrie-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 SamGuthrie-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 SamGuthrie-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 SamGuthrie-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 DanielleMoonstar-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 DanielleMoonstar-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 DanielleMoonstar-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 XianCoyMahn-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 XianCoyMahn-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 XianCoyMahn-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 XianCoyMahn-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 Xavier-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 Xavier-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 Xavier-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 2 Xavier-MarvelGraphicNovel(TheNewMutantsRenewal)4-Spz
Rahne Sinclair, Roberto da Costa, Sam Guthrie, Danielle Moonstar, Xi'an Coy Mahn, Charles Xavier

Credit to TXF, Darkling, and Joffre for hair; and Anth and Joffre for micro refs.

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Incredible job on all of them Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Incredible job on all of them Spaz!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:37 am

Great work Spaz, the New Mutants look amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Great work Spaz, the New Mutants look amazing!
Thank you kindly

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent!
Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Eros28

Eros28

Male
Sagittarius Rat
Registration date : 2013-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 2:48 am

His new mutants are very good
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:56 am

Eros28 wrote:
His new mutants are very good
Thank you

Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:39 pm

amazing start for the new tear!!!
always loved the new mutants
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Great new set Spaz!
love the censor bands on naked Rahne! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 7:36 am

rom wrote:
amazing start for the new tear!!!
always loved the new mutants
Thank you

Iceman wrote:
Great new set Spaz!
love the censor bands on naked Rahne! Laughing
Thanks - I felt weird leaving her naked and non-censored... she's only about 13/14 at the onset of the issue!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 am

I wanted to be as good as you , Perfect Heroes, Congratulations !!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:08 am

FESSPA wrote:
I wanted to be as good as you , Perfect Heroes, Congratulations !!
Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next