Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Redefining Sanity

Go down 
+38
Lomeli
RogueLeader1991
Undefined
Hyperman
Fudge
Eraser
thetrappedartist
OptimusPrime114
SylvestaAntX
Ruyur
Flibie
pared2
Haydn
Alucard
Burningbird
Miss_Shell
Zookeeper
TheDenDen
Major Justice
Alex
JadeTWD
Iceman
Mr. Fantasy
Kgoku
Hudson Almeida
rom
Mercy
Eros28
Kat
Aninha
Kodiak
Emissary
Necroleaf
Ragnbogen
darrenhellstrom
Jacen Bell
Blanchett
Spaz
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruyur

Ruyur

Aries Goat
Registration date : 2014-07-04

Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Fantastic work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:59 pm

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Amazing work!
Thanks a lot!

Ruyur wrote:
Fantastic work! Smile
Thank you

Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Amazing job on them Spaz!
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:39 pm

Unstoppable spaz
Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 5:16 am

Nice work on this batch Spaz, can't wait to see the last batch you and Santi worked on!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Gorgeous work on all these kids - love the amazing variety in faces and character. Amazing that you turn out work this beautiful and in such quantity.

Spaz wrote:
Burningbird wrote:
why shouldt your opinion be a popular one.. like you said we all should be grown up to accept there are styles we prefers and styles that arent our favourite.

:-)  Like i said, didnt meant to offend you at all but i think you already know we had "artistic differences" and i thought it would be nice to share how much i love the new set (even if you say you didnt change your style ;-)
S'all good.

Also, it was personal differences we had, not artistic - we both got snappy, that has nothing to do with artistry Wink

Next batch should be up tomorrow

We are officially the nicest place on the internet.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Kodiak wrote:
Amazing job on them Spaz!
Thanks, K!

Mercy wrote:
Unstoppable spaz
Thank you, Mercy

Necroleaf wrote:
Nice work on this batch Spaz, can't wait to see the last batch you and Santi worked on!!
Thanks! I'm pretty excited to present those ones tomorrow!

Fudge wrote:
Gorgeous work on all these kids - love the amazing variety in faces and character. Amazing that you turn out work this beautiful and in such quantity.

Spaz wrote:
Burningbird wrote:
why shouldt your opinion be a popular one.. like you said we all should be grown up to accept there are styles we prefers and styles that arent our favourite.

:-) Like i said, didnt meant to offend you at all but i think you already know we had "artistic differences" and i thought it would be nice to share how much i love the new set (even if you say you didnt change your style ;-)
S'all good.

Also, it was personal differences we had, not artistic - we both got snappy, that has nothing to do with artistry Wink

Next batch should be up tomorrow

We are officially the nicest place on the internet.
Thanks!

Umm... I don't know if I'd go that far....

Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:06 pm

Exhaustive work! Great micros on it.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 8:23 pm

Iceman wrote:
Exhaustive work! Great micros on it.
Thank you! I can only blame it on my OCD....

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 6:37 am

Last one!

Unnamed Slaves, Part 5
Issue 11+12
Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Chip-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Chirrup-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Eachthighearn-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Fuzz-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Hacim-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Jaganmata-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Neb-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Ola-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Onoj-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Ramanan-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Ruadhagan-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Sensit-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Sined-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Skvild-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Torga-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Ululani-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Urho-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Yehudi-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Zaboo-Nightcrawler(KidsOnTheRun)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Zehira-Nightcrawler(TheHeroesRise)-Spz
Chip, Chirrup, Eachthighearn, Fuzz, Hacim, Jaganmata, Neb, Ola, Onoj, Ramanan, Ruadhagan, Sensit, Sined, Skvild, Torga, Ululani, Urho, Yehudi, Zaboo, Zehira
Credit to Santi for helping me "tweak" the faces of these characters - some I made and he fixed, others he made from scratch
Faces he made: Chip, Jaganmata, Ola, Ruadhagan, Sensit, Skvild, Ululani, Zaboo, and Zehira
All the others I made and he altered slightly - he either recoloured, reshaded, or changed lines here and there.

Chirrup/Fuzz are based off of Patronus' version of Bird-Brain - I took inspiration from that look, because it's awesome-sauce

Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:01 am

Glad to see them again! Great collaboration, Spaz!
Back to top Go down
darrenhellstrom

darrenhellstrom

Male
Virgo Rat
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Wowsers dude all these slave sets are phenomenal. It would be so awesome for Marvel to do something with such a large cast but I'm pretty sure we'll probably never see most, if any of them again. still your work here is as always great Smile
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Iceman wrote:
Glad to see them again! Great collaboration, Spaz!
Thanks; it was a pleasure working with you - we'll have to do it again! Wink

darrenhellstrom wrote:
Wowsers dude all these slave sets are phenomenal. It would be so awesome for Marvel to do something with such a large cast but I'm pretty sure we'll probably never see most, if any of them again. still your work here is as always great Smile
Thanks; it would indeed, but it's not going to happen, I don't think

Back to top Go down
Necroleaf

Necroleaf

Male
Gemini Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Fantastic work you guys, all of them look amazing!!
Back to top Go down
http://obscurasolis.wordpress.com/
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 7:23 pm

Good micros!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 pm

Zaboo!!! So adorable!! So many non-human faces, I love um all!

Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Necroleaf wrote:
Fantastic work you guys, all of them look amazing!!
Thank you kindly!

Hudson Almeida wrote:
Good micros!
Thanks!

Kat wrote:
Zaboo!!! So adorable!! So many non-human faces, I love um all!
Hahaha, the name just struck me; and I had the dickens of a time with making the non-human faces - hence my heavy dependance on Santi Smile
Didn't he do the most amazing job, ever?

Back to top Go down
JadeTWD
probation
probation
JadeTWD

Female
Capricorn Buffalo
Registration date : 2014-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:53 pm

Oh wow, Spaz.....
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:13 pm

JadeTWD wrote:
Oh wow, Spaz.....
Thanks...?

Sorta feels like you're missing the end part of that thought

Back to top Go down
JadeTWD
probation
probation
JadeTWD

Female
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:03 am

They're amazing!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:51 am

JadeTWD wrote:
They're amazing!
Ah, okay, thanks!

Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Great new works Spaz
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 pm

thetrappedartist wrote:
Great new works Spaz
Thanks kindly!

Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Well, after the slog of Nightcrawler V4, I decided to take on a smaller project; I turned my hand to X-Campus, an old collab between Necroleaf and I.

Here is issue 1:
Chapter 1: Greenwich Mean Time
Redefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)5-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Mesmero-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 BobbyDrake-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 BobbyDrake-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 JeanGrey-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 JeanGrey-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 JeanGrey-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 KurtWagner-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Logan-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Logan-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 OroroMunroe-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 OroroMunroe-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 PeterRasputin-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 SebastianShaw-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 SebastianShaw-XCampus(GreenwichMeanTime)2-Spz
Anna, Mesmero, Bobby Hank, Jean, Kurt, Logan, Ororo, Peter, Sebastian

Chapter 2: Cyberno
Redefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(Cyberno)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(Cyberno)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 AnnaRaven-XCampus(Cyberno)4-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 BobbyDrake-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 BobbyDrake-XCampus(Cyberno)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 EmmaFrost-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 EmmaFrost-XCampus(Cyberno)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 EmmaFrost-XCampus(Cyberno)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(Cyberno)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 HankMcCoy-XCampus(Cyberno)3-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 KurtWagner-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 OroroMunroe-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 OroroMunroe-XCampus(Cyberno)2-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 Pyro-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 ScottSummers-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 SebastianShaw-XCampus(Cyberno)-SpzRedefining Sanity - Page 20 WarrenWorthingtonIII-XCampus(Cyberno)-Spz
Ana, Bobby, Emma, Hank, Kurt, Ororo, Pyro, Scott, Sebastian, Warren

Credit to Anth, Darkling, and Rayne for most of the hair; and Necroleaf for the micro refs

Back to top Go down
JadeTWD
probation
probation
JadeTWD

Female
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Impressive, most impressive, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redefining Sanity   Redefining Sanity - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redefining Sanity
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next