Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Gallerie of J.R.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JessieRedball
Francophone
JessieRedball

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:26 am

(Si qqn peut traduire ma gallerie, merci, sinon, j'essayerais de m'armer de patience et de dictionnaire pour ca)
Gallerie of J.R. Echo5ey
My first micro (dating almost summer 2006), Echo, the deaf friend enemy of Daredevil, that becomes by the continuation member of the New Avenger one under the name of Ronin.

Mon premier micro (datant a peu près de l'été 2006), Echo, l'amie-ennemie sourde de Daredevil, qui devient par la suite membre des Nouveaux Vengeurs sous le nom de Ronin.

Gallerie of J.R. Skullbuster9ww
Skullbuster 3rd the name, member of the Reavers, cyber group enemy of the X-men.

Skullbuster(Cabeche en francais), 3e du nom, membre des Reavers, groupe cybernétisé ennemi des X-Men.

The new Beatle, substitute Abe Jenkins become Mach 3 for the Thunderbolts. This some did a woman, a former voleuse, named Leila Davis.

Le nouveau Scarabée, remplaçant Abe Jenkins devenu Mach 3 pour les Thunderbolts. C'est en fait une femme, une ex voleuse, nommée Leila Davis.
Gallerie of J.R. Beetlebd7
Here now Franck Gunzer, the policeman heroes of "the call of duty" a series of Marvel post September 11 that showed that the policemen, firemen and nurses were as heroic as the classical great-heroes while sticking. Side issue, his teammate Sammy Liebman.

Voici maintenant Franck Gunzer, le policier héros de "l'appel du devoir" une série de Marvel post 11 septembre qui montrait que les policiers, pompiers et infirmiers étaient aussi héroïques que les classiques super-héros en collants. A côté, son coéquipier Sammy Liebman.

Gallerie of J.R. Addsu1

The almost immortal enemy of Elektra, many decapitated times or burned by his opponent, the legendary Ninja of the Hand Kirigi

L'ennemi quasi immortel de Elektra, maintes fois décapité ou brulé par son adversaire, le Ninja légendaire de la Main Kirigi

Gallerie of J.R. Kika8
The Morlock Hemingway to the very resistant body and to the doubtful moral, accomplice notably of the Dark Beast...

Le Morlock Hemingway au corps très résistant et à la morale douteuse, complice notamment du Dark Beast...

Gallerie of J.R. Heyy4

At the time of the invasion of the Broods, a lot of Human were infected by this race ET conquering and Broods to human halves some took out. This is the case of DiveBomber, that infected the paramédic Harry Palmer...

Lors de l'invasion des Broods, beaucoup de terriens ont été infectés par cette race ET conquérantes et des Broods à moitié humains en sont sortis. C'est le cas de DiveBomber, qui a infecté le paramédic Harry Palmer...

Gallerie of J.R. Dipp5

Nenora is a Skrull that made use of his strength of common métamorphe to all his race to be done to pass for a Kree (the hereditary enemy) and ascend little by little the rungs of the empire until to arrive to the summit... Silver Surfer will have put an end to his deception, and to his life...

Nenora est une Skrull qui a usé de son pouvoir de métamorphe commun à toute sa race pour se faire passer pour une Kree (l'ennemi héréditaire) et gravir peu à peu les échelons de l'Empire jusqu'à arriver au sommet... Le Surfeur d'Argent aura mis fin à sa supercherie, et à sa vie...

Gallerie of J.R. Neyg0

The SHIELD counts a lot of agents that do brief apparitions in the comics. This is the case of Tia Senyaka that helped Daredevil has to recover the memory after a passage of the blind hero in the agency of Nick Fury

Le SHIELD compte beaucoup d'agents qui font de brèves apparitions dans les comics. C'est le cas de Tia Senyaka qui a aidé Daredevil a recouvrer la mémoire après un passage du héros aveugle dans l'agence de Nick Fury

Gallerie of J.R. Tinm2

All the policemen are not big fachistes hating by over all the great-heroes of all hairs... The Sergent Tork is of those that can praise themselves to be friend with the big names of the carriers of suit, as Spidey, Daredevil, Captain America and especially the Falcon... It notably helped those here to fight Electro or the Sin-Eater.

Tous les policiers ne sont pas des gros fachistes haïssant par dessus tout les super-héros de tous poils... Le Sergent Tork est de ceux qui peuvent se vanter d'être ami avec les grands noms des porteurs de costumes, comme Spidey, Daredevil, Captain América et surtout le Faucon... Il a notamment aidé ceux ci à combattre Electro ou le Sin-Eater.

Gallerie of J.R. Topy9
And at last, MoleMan did not always take the time to watch on the SubTerranéens and in his absence, Val-Or, orange Moloïde to the gifts of preacher, watched on its brothers and the saved (thanks to the FF) a cataclysm...

Et enfin, l'Homme-Taupe n'a pas toujours pris le temps de veiller sur les SubTerranéens et en son absence, Val-Or, le Moloïde orange aux dons de prédicateur, a veillé sur ses frères et les a sauvé (grâce aux FF) d'un cataclysme...

Gallerie of J.R. Valorjx2

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JessieRedball
Francophone
JessieRedball

Male
Sagittarius Horse

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:30 am

And here the characters of my series worship, the Belgian French comic XIII, and therefore to begin, of course, the hero eponym, XIII

Et voici les personnages de ma série culte, la BD Franco-Belge XIII, et donc pour commencer, bien sûr, le héros éponyme, XIII
Gallerie of J.R. Xiii9rg
The Officer Jones, the secretary Carrington and partner of XIII at the time of most of its adventures.

Le Major Jones, la secrétaire de Carrington et partenaire de XIII lors de la plupart de ses frasques

Gallerie of J.R. Jones9iw
The general Ben Carrington, head of state officer of the army of the United States . (The uniform was readjusted in comparison with the one of the site of the General Thunderbolt, I precise for not to attribute me the work of another)

le général Ben Carrington, chef d'état major de l'armée des Etats Unis. (L'uniforme a été réadapté par rapport à celui du site du Général Thunderbolt, je le precise pour ne pas m'attribuer le travail d'un autre)

Gallerie of J.R. Bencarrington8mw
And the Colonel of the American Secret Services, other friend of the group, the Colonel Amos:

et le Colonel des Services Secrets Américains, autre ami du groupe, le Colonel Amos:

Gallerie of J.R. Amos9lu
Sergent Betty Barnowsky, member of the SPADS and witness by far of things that I would not reveal for those that did not again read this superb comic.

Sergent Betty Barnowsky, membre des SPADS et témoin de beaucoup de choses que je ne révèlerais pas pour ceux qui n'ont pas encore lu cette superbe BD

Gallerie of J.R. Bettybarnowsky2ib
And his companion, the one of my favorite personages of the BD, the marquis Armand Of Préseau, national Francais deported in South America in a plantation of bananas, widower eploré that rediscovered the gout of the adventure to the contact the small band.

Et son compagnon, l'un de mes personnages préférés de la BD, le marquis Armand De Préseau, ressortissant Francais expatrié en Amérique du sud dans une plantation de bananes, veuf eploré qui a retrouvé le gout de l'aventure au contact de la petite bande.

Gallerie of J.R. Armanddeprseau3vr

The ancient president of the United States, William Sheridan... Even if it does not appear in the serie that to show that it is dead, difficult of not the considerer as an important personage

Feu monsieur le président des Etats Unis, William Sheridan...
Même s'il n'apparaît dans la serie que pour montrer qu'il est mort, difficile de ne pas le considerer comme un personnage important

Gallerie of J.R. Williamsheridan2ra
and one links continuation with his brother, more important in the series, Wally Sheridan

et on enchaîne de suite avec son frère, plus important dans la série, Wally Sheridan

Gallerie of J.R. Wallysheridan6yd
The personal counselor of the president, Calvin Wax and the General Bill "Butcher" Standwell

Le conseiller personnel du président, Calvin Wax et le Général Bill "Butcher" Standwell

Gallerie of J.R. Calvinwax8bk Gallerie of J.R. Williamstandwell4fz

and most killer most fearsome world, The Mangouste, a perso than I love

et le plus redoutable tueur du monde, La Mangouste, un perso que j'adore
Gallerie of J.R. Mangouste9li
Kim Rowland, the daughter of General Carrington

Kim Rowland, la fille du Général Carrington

Gallerie of J.R. Kimcarrington0ez

and without too much report, the honorable judge Irving Allemby

et sans trop de rapport, l'honorable juge Irving Allemby

Gallerie of J.R. Irvingallemby0yi

the boss of the SPADS, the Colonel MacCall

le chef des SPADS, le Colonel MacCall

Gallerie of J.R. Colonelmccall2bw
My favorite character of the first series

Mon personnage préféré de la premiere série

and his dog on duty, the sergent-chef Quinn

et son chien de garde, le Sergent-chef Quinn

Gallerie of J.R. Sergentchefquinn0qo
the Dad William and Wally, Henry Sheridan

le Papa de William et Wally, Henry Sheridan

Gallerie of J.R. Henrysheridan0yi
And its near friends, in the order: the admiral Carl Heideger, big employer of the against spying, the Judge Art Longman, President of the supreme court and the minister of the Defense Patrick Donnelly (The two last ones resemble themselves but it is necessary to say that Vance did not trample itself: Same suit, same tie, same head, alone the glasses differentiate them.)

et ses amis proches, dans l'ordre: l'Amiral Carl Heideger, grand patron du contre-espionnage, le Juge Art Longman, Président de la cour suprême et le ministre de la Défense Patrick Donnelly (Les deux derniers se ressemblent mais il faut dire que Vance s'est pas foulé: Meme costume, meme cravate, meme tête, seul les lunettes les différencient.)

Gallerie of J.R. Carlheideger0jz Gallerie of J.R. Artlongman0ja Gallerie of J.R. Patrickdonnelly1yb
The couple that collected shipwrecked young XIII, Abe and Sally Smith, and Martha, the former surgeon that the saved

Le couple qui a recueuilli XIII jeune naufragé, Abe et Sally Smith, et Martha, l'ex chirurgien qui l'a sauvé

Gallerie of J.R. Abesmith8sq Gallerie of J.R. Sallysmith7iq

Gallerie of J.R. Martha9on

Last edited by on Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 11:03 am

je ne peux que te conseiller www.freetranslation.com un traducteur en ligne.
Il n est pas parfait mais je suis certain que nos amis anglais vont comprendre l essentiel...
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
JessieRedball
Francophone
JessieRedball

Male
Sagittarius Horse

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:15 pm

Voila ce que ca donne en suivant ton conseil, merci je garde ce site en lien.

J'ai corrigé des erreurs que meme moi je voyais, si il y'a des inepties a modifier, faites le mois avoir merci.
Back to top Go down
JessieRedball
Francophone
JessieRedball

Male
Sagittarius Horse

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 8:22 pm

Gallerie of J.R. Xfriesyu6

Good, I had taken some minutes for done that for the contest on 5 mythological characters but I find that, even if that had fun me, that did not correspond too to the theme then I did not post them... It is a matter of the X-fééric, the X-Men basic in fééric version, with Cyclops in cyclops, Jean Grey in wizardess, Angel in vindictive angel, Beast in werewolf and Iceberg in troll of the ices...

That's for the delirium of a modest dreamer

Voila, j'avais pris quelques minutes pour faire ca pour le contest sur 5 personnages mythologiques mais je trouve que, même si ça m'amusait, ça ne correspondait pas trop au thème alors je ne les ai pas posté... Il s'agit des X-Fééries, les X-Men de base version féérique, avec Cyclope en cyclope, Jean Grey en magicienne, Angel en ange vengeur, Beast en loup garou et Iceberg en troll des glaces...

Voila pour le délire d'un modeste rêveur
Back to top Go down
JessieRedball
Francophone
JessieRedball

Male
Sagittarius Horse

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:55 pm

Bon y'avait longtemps que j'avais rien fait et j'ai eu du mal à retrouver les techniques de mise en ligne. Enfin bon, c'est reparti:

There was a long time that I had done nothing, and I had a hard time finding techniques online. Finally good, we go again:

Gallerie of J.R. Abigailbrandys1

Abigail Brand... Pas besoin de la présenter, tout le monde connait cette agent du SHIELD qui a servi de liaison aupres des X-Men une période.

Abigail Brand ... No need to submit it, everybody knows this SHIELD agent who served as a liaison among comics period.

Gallerie of J.R. Broodts1Gallerie of J.R. Korgcv7Gallerie of J.R. Miekzs5

Hulk a passé quelques temps sur une planète où il a joué à Russel Crowe... Voici quelues uns de ses compagnons d'arène: Brood the No-Name, Korg et Miek

Hulk has spent some time on a planet where he played with Russel Crowe ... Here quelues one of his companions arena: Brood the No-Name, Korg and Miek

Gallerie of J.R. Mastermindexcellofo5

Amadeus Cho, le Mastermind Excello, est l'un des 10 plus grands cerveaux de la Terre. Il aide Hulk à son retour sur la planète pour sa quête ontre les illuminati.

Amadeu Cho, the Mastermind Excello is one of the 10 greatest minds of the Earth. It helps Hulk on his return on the planet for its quest ontre the illuminati.

Gallerie of J.R. Fluxte0

Benjamin Tibbets est un soldat fidèle à Ryker et accepte de se faire bombarder de Gammas pour combattre Hulk. Il devient Flux. Plus grand, plus fort... Il est aussi plus fou et devient de plus en plus difforme... Il affronte le titan vert, et bien entendu, perd, lors de la saga "War of Dogs"

Benjamin Tibbets is a soldier loyal to Ryker and agrees to be bombard Gammas to fight Hulk. He became Flux. Bigger, stronger ... It is extremely mad and becomes more and more distorted ... He faces the daunting green, and of course, loses at the saga "War of Dogs"

Gallerie of J.R. Gorillamanez5

Ken Hale devient un homme singe et parcourt discrètement l'univers Marvel jusqu'à ce que Jimmy Woo le recrute dans sa branche du SHIELD, le SWORD.

Ken Hale is a man monkey and travels discreetly Marvel universe until Jimmy Woo engages in its branch of SHIELD, the SWORD.

Gallerie of J.R. Thehoodfz6

Le nouveau héros de Marvel, The Hood... je ne le connais pas beaucoup donc je ne parlerai pas beaucoup mais Parker Robbins semble avoir une bonne côte en ce moment.

The new heroe of Marvel, The Hood ... I do not know him much so I do talk not much but Parker Robbins seems to have a good side at the moment.

Gallerie of J.R. Flawch1

Je finis par un Warskrull, Flaw, l'un des membres de l'escadron de la mort Shi'ar, dont j'aime beaucoup le look.

I finished with a Warskrull, Flaw, a member of the death squad Shi'ar, which I really like the look.

Voila, il y'avait plus d'un an que je n'avais pas bossé, j'espère que cette petite série ne vous déplaira pas trop, et j'essayerai pour ma part d'être plus régulier.

So, It was over a year that I had not worked, I hope this small series don't deplease too, and for my part I will be more regular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gallerie of J.R. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallerie of J.R.   Gallerie of J.R. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallerie of J.R.
Page 1 of 1