HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Empty
PostSubject: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 7:59 pm

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) 00113
My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Recado11

Last edited by Mr. Fantasy on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 4:11 pm

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Esquad12
My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Ginga_12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Espada12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Arsena11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Ventan12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Titzen14 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Mzysti11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Amazon14 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Guarze11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Raia_e11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Escudo13 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Pzessa11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Fantze11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Tenent11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Vapor_11
Ginga - Espadachim - Arsenal - Ventania - Titânio - Mística - Amazona - Guará - Raia Elétrica - Escudo - Pássaro Noturno - Fantástico - Tenente Escarlate - Vapor

Last edited by Mr. Fantasy on Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 3:55 am

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Vigila13
My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Caipor11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Tupze_12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Amazon12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Pezeo_12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Jaci_b12 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Tamaka13 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Iara_b11
Caipora - Tupã - Amazona - Peão - Jaci - Tamakavi - Iara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2019 4:09 am

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Elite_10
My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Raio_b10 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Espect10 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Czsmic10 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Arenos10 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Elzest10
Raio - Espectra - Cósmico - Arenoso - Elástica
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2019 1:31 am

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Esquad16
My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Esquad18

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Asa_br11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Karena11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Estrel11 My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Muralh11

Asa Branca --   Karena - -  Estrela Cadente  - - Muralha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)   My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Heroes (Characters and heroes created by me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Mr. Fantasy-
Jump to: