Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Template Re-Size

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2021 2:01 pm

Can someone take this template on the right, and re-size it a bit, so it would better fit the body type on the left?

Please and thank you.
Template Re-Size Resize11
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 10:10 am

Therfor im not a big fan of just do it for me, next time I need it, I will ask again and prefer the show it to me, so I can learn to make it myself method:

Template Re-Size Oo110
My method is to first measure out the original micro and the micro I want to base the temp on.
Here we have 42 Pixels lenght from neck to waist compared to 37
50 pixel from neck to bottom of the shirt compared to 46
waist of 27 compared to 23
neck of 21 - 17
and wrists from 67 pixel to 57.

Out of these numbers you can calculate how much you have to strech the micro. In my case 118% seemed like a great fit.
Dragging it over the base you can see it fits mostly but the new micro is an even number of pixels wide, but normaly micros (and the base) have an uneven amout of pixels.
So in the next step I drag the right side of the micro one pixel to the side and clean up the outline. I delete some parts and mark the parts in bright green that have to be recoloured later.
Next step is to fill the gap in the middle of the micro. The blue part i copy and paste it in again. The red part I move two pixels to the side and fill the rest with the base colour

Dragging it over the base once again - you can see its mostly a fit. Next step would be to decide if you want the temp to follow the base or the base to follow the temp. In the first case you should widen the temp at the sections whre the base is showing from underneath (i always recolour the outline to make it easier to spot the diffrence) - in the later case you just delete everything showing underneath.
Some finishing touches at the shadows where it is blocky et voila
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 9:07 pm

Awesome work BB. Hope that helps Azrael. Cool

Template Re-Size Ragxxi29Template Re-Size Fastes10Template Re-Size Rag_xx21Template Re-Size Em_s_f10Template Re-Size I_vote11Template Re-Size Emi10Template Re-Size Em_zps05e308ce Template Re-Size Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-22

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2021 12:14 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha

Kagemusha

Registration date : 2006-12-03

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Great advice. Much simpler AND more effective than my usual technique . . .

. . . which involves a lot of swearing and giving up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Template Re-Size Empty
PostSubject: Re: Template Re-Size   Template Re-Size Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Template Re-Size
Page 1 of 1