Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-

Go down 
+30
Bub
STAFF
Undefined
DragonBurger
Joebleau
mach3gillette
Kate
Aarel
Boo
Reverend.Slaughter
RayneKirby
Mowzer
Sabretooth
Escape The Fate
Razor Infinity
trickster74
Robbie
Koosh
riddick
Omnis Ra
Jod
Burningbird
Evolver
twizted_micros
Dragonfist
Strider
Sir Uriel
Jakob
Patrick O'Leary
thecrusherakatriz
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Dude they are pretty good I like the picture of the planet and the ship. And you don't have to be a girl to use pink I use it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:00 pm

thanks for your feed back
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 11:16 pm

more for my world

when there is a planet there is always war
behold my...
Anthropomorphic assassin cyborg deer
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Anthropomorphicassassincyborgdeer
another god: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Diaca

and a villain in the making
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Gaagdasfa2

Last edited by thecrusherakatriz on Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:09 am

ok here is another villain

steele mite
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Steelemite

black steele
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Blacksteele

poison
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Poison
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 11:19 am

good!!!
poison is very good...
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 5:31 pm

ok ill start death's head's head
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Deathsheadshead
this is the first part of what im doing while i have a minute or 2
Back to top Go down
riddick

riddick

Male
Virgo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:17 pm

good beginning,good work!
buen comienzo,buen trabajo!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/riddickdj
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 5:38 pm

dino people of mine: rapta(im still shading) and Rex
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Dinopeople

and 3352 olyimic bot

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 3352olyimicbot3-1
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 7:37 pm

That Death's Head is looking good so far, can't wait to see the finished one. Always wanted to see somebody do him.
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 6:12 pm

ok he is a W.I.P. of my comic, and if anyone wants to help with it feel free
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 ComicWIP
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:18 pm

ok here is more of the comic
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 ComicWIP5-1
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:27 pm

ok i have remade my hero, here he is

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Newrocksteele
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: new armor   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:29 pm

please comment

my heroes armors (from 1 to 3)

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Rocksteelefirstarmor
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Secondarmor
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Thirdarmor

and nega steele (it was my idea)
:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Negasteele
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:59 am

wow nega steel looks great and so does the comic but what is it about?
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 7:48 pm

thanks for the comment and the comic was like any manga 'dad tells boys to run, boy says no and runs, dad gets killed by soldiers, boy finds a robot and beats everything up' but it was too much hard work
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 7:15 am

oh right lol good that that's sorted but yea looking good with everything else well done
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:10 am

here are some new baddies thanks to the temps people made in the colouring in competition
Sound Blast:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 SoundBlast

Panther:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Panther

Earthica:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Earthica(idea from ditto)

General Inferno:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 GeneralInferno

The Human Hawk:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Hawk

Iron Shield:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Ironshield

[yet to be named]:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 King(idea from rubenwashere)

McRavain:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Mcravain

Kopper Punisher:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 KopperPunisher

Agent Tempest:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Spytempest(idea from the broken)
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:26 pm

can someone please comment (i didnt post i edited, i just noticed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm

Nice recolours?
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 pm

thanks for the comment and really I just got boried and started colouring the microes
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:48 pm

(Edited for serotonin reasons...)

Nice work on the recolors....

Your older stuff is a little bit over-Frankensteined though...

Last edited by trickster74 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chemical imbalance make T74 act like a jerk?)
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm

that was early stuff when i didnt know how to make anything and the please comment hing was because I edited a post instead of posting and didnt know what to put
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:54 pm

Ah. Sorry. I probably shouldn't be commenting anywheres until I'm in a better mood....Wink

In such a case (double post when you meant to edit a post), just put something like:

(Accidental double post. Could a Mod please delete this?)

then, if no one does, just PM someone....
Back to top Go down
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:57 pm

i wasnt trying to double post i went over an old post and didnt know and i didnt know why my gallery wasnt on the front page
Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:05 pm

When you comment in a gallery, it goes to the front of the list. Next Gallery to be commented bumps it down. Over time, they get moved backwards in the Page list....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-   :the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:the crushers gallery: internet crashes and double posts -_-
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next