Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl

Go down 
+38
Reverend.Slaughter
TheDenDen
Corpse Army
Mowzer
trickster74
Patrick O'Leary
mccollough
whizzbang
mythu7
Fudge
Boo
JoRoy
Anth
Koosh
xBigJoe91x
riddick
JDD19and99
Jorge Martinez
Iceman
RayneKirby
Drake
Undefined
Joebleau
Alex
aralob
Omnis Ra
Sir Uriel
matt_molitor
Robbie
Kicker
The Dark Knight
Kgoku
twizted_micros
Dr. Microstein
Danix
Strider
thecrusherakatriz
Alakran
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster
Image Software : paint and draw
Registration date : 2007-07-16

Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Empty
PostSubject: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:05 am

Good I open this topic to announce my recent microheroes
good the majority of mortal kombat
FireHead(original model) and my other creations of MK (XD)
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AllGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl PretGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl HotaruGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BlazeMKAGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BlazeMKDAGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ReptilemksmGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ReptilemkdaGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl RainGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl MileenaGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LiuzombieGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Mr.LordipretGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl MeatGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Baraka-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl MegamaskedGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Kunglaomkda-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Blood-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NinjasrobotchickenGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ChameleonGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Dibujo-4Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SonyGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ReptileMKArGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobSaibotDeceptionGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobsaibotDeceptionAlternativeGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KunglaomkdaGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SFGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LimeiGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KintaroGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ByJosephyroGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ByMarioxGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KanomkdaalternGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Sub-zerMKSMGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobMKSMGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ShaokahnalternateGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LiukangzombieGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ChrisBenoitGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Monitor-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl HellRetro-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Kafs-2Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Kaf-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Kamitana-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Pinklet-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ShangTsungMKDA-2Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorpionAlternateGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ReptileMKDAAlternate-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Puodeacero-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BastetMicroHeroesGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl DarkmessiahcopyGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl MycroBloodyKnightcopyGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LegocorpionGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Legosubzero-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LegoAlakranGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl CizinpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Kandorf_el_grandepsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Angel_ficpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Anubis1psdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl DarkpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KunoichipsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl GuevadanpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Mai1999psdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Mai2000psdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl GarudapsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl OsorkhonelGrandepsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SelendispsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorpionSpecialpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorpionMasivepsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorpionLegendpsdGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorpiontheGreatpsd
Alakran:
Normal--------------> Halloween-------------->Navidad--------------->Original
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AlakranMH-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AlakranhallowenGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AlakranNavidadcopyGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Alakran_perfectpsd

Last edited by Alakran on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mkmh.foros.ws/
thecrusherakatriz

thecrusherakatriz

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 am

im loving Alakran hes the best!
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 6:36 pm

RULE N°4:

Please remember to CREDIT any image that you borrow from or base your art on, unless otherwise stated by the artist, ASK permission first to use any part of their art for your own. Please make an effort to credit any source material used, from a member or not.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Danix

Danix

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Nice, off to a great start cant wiat to see more.
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:01 pm

Sorry, but it was late a tapeworm school and I did not read the rules
It will not happen again

But a question: how of whom they are the drawings??

sorry for the double post, but it can put an image in
memory of Chris Benoit that not eh I dress in this forum
P.S. Edit the first message
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Very Cool Micros!

Especially ''Alakran''!!!

Keep up the good work,

Dr. M

beast

Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:36 am

Not wise of that user they were the micro heroes because of it I could not ask Permission Crying or Very sad
Here I bring one to try (mortal kombat)
Meat
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Meat
Baraka
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Baraka-1
No sabia de que usuario eran los micro heroes por eso no pude pedir permizo Crying or Very sad

Aqui traigo uno para probar ( de mortal kombat)
Meat
Baraka

Edit:
Also I bring some works that have bases of created prominent figures Crying or Very sad
(please that someone helps me to identify the Microheroes of other users)
Hotaru
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Hotaru
Blaze mkar
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BlazeMKA
Blaze mkda
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BlazeMKDA
Reptile MKSM
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Reptilemksm
Reptile MKDA
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Reptilemkda
Rain
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Rain
Mileena
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Mileena
Mr. Lordi
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Mr.Lordipret

También traigo algunos trabajos que tienen las bases de figuras(cifras) creadas prominentes Crying or Very sad (por favor que alguien me ayuda a identificar a los Microhéroes de otros usuarios)
Hotaru
Blaze mkar
Blaze mkda
Reptile MKSM
Reptile MKDA
Rain
Mileena
Mr. Lordi
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:07 am

nice new additions these new additions look more original.....keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:30 am

twizted_micros wrote:
nice new additions these new additions look more original.....keep up the good work!
Actually(Indeed) extract them of the templates, it is supposed that of there develop to extract.
Certain??
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 7:48 am

bravo Alakran on your freaking amazing gallery, all of your Mortal Kombats are so perfect. Keep up the great job.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:32 am

nice job, love your Scorpions
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:06 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
Actually(Indeed) extracts them based on another this scorpion:
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Scorpion0
that the person excuses to me that I believe(create) this scorpion
Back to top Go down
Kicker
probation
probation
Kicker

Male
Taurus Snake
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:25 am

nice stuff man, but if u save them in PNG, they come out soo much mor clearer
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:03 am

wow Mr Lordi looks mad are you goin to do Kita the drummer?
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:41 am

BOB wrote:
wow Mr Lordi looks mad are you goin to do Kita the drummer?
Also I have to OX Kita (new and ancient) to Kalma to Enary to Amen (new and ancient) and to g Stealer
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:16 am

Alakran wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:
Actually(Indeed) extracts them based on another this scorpion:
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Scorpion0
that the person excuses to me that I believe(create) this scorpion

LoL well your Baraka kicks ass too bravo
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 9:35 pm

I am going to leave mas mike heroes that I did, but I believe that they were calling me the attention because of it
Voy a dejar mas micro heroes
que hice, pero creo que me llamaran
la atencion por eso
Spike --------Blood-------------- Robot chicken
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl MegamaskedGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Blood-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Ninjasrobotchicken
Khameleon
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Chameleon I bring them of sample
Los traigo de muestra
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:38 am

Well, at this point already much does not matter for me that they are called me the attention but here I brought the echos based on other microheroes
Bueno, a estas alturas ya no me importa mucho que me llamen la atencion pero aqui traje los echos a base de otros microheroes
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SonyGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ReptileMKArGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobSaibotDeceptionGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobsaibotDeceptionAlternativeGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KunglaomkdaGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SFGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LimeiGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KintaroGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ByJosephyroGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ByMarioxGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl KanomkdaalternGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Sub-zerMKSMGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl NoobMKSMGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ScorCiborg-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl SubCiborg-1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ShaokahnalternateGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LiukangzombieGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Reiko2dotrajemi1Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl ChrisBenoitI am sorry about it but when nobody was sending private messages respondia
Lo lamento pero cuando enviaba mensajes privados nadie respondia
Back to top Go down
matt_molitor

Male
Libra Snake
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:42 pm

I really love them... MK is my favorite video game and u did a really nice job on these micros...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/nightfall620
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:15 pm

nicxe job on these micros my fave is Kintaro
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:20 am

Thank you, to my also I like me kintaro but I have to announce that I am not going to be during much as which I have SIMCE

Gracias, a mi tambien me gusto kintaro pero tengo que anunciar que no voy a estar durante mucho por que tengo SIMCE

Here my last personage for the present:
Aqui mi ultimo personaje por ahora:
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Dibujo-4
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:30 pm

Your new stuff rocks.
Back to top Go down
Alakran

Alakran

Male
Libra Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 5:37 am

Today update my gallery.
And I bring them new microheroes for my gallery:
Puño de acero
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Puodeacero-1
Bastet diosa gata
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl BastetMicroHeroes
Legos:
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LegoAlakranGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl LegocorpionGallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Legosubzero-1
Dark_Messiah
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Darkmessiahcopy
Alakran
Normal--------------> Halloween------------>Navidad
Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AlakranMH-1 Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Alakranhallowen Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl AlakranNavidadcopy
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 6:03 am

awsome new entrys keep up the stunning work
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Fantastic job Alakran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl   Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallery of Alakran - Taboo !!! the final boss SSBBrawl
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next