Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!

Go down 
+5
Spector
fearEmbodied
Joebleau
Robbie
CaptainLightning
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Empty
PostSubject: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 am

Hi everyone I have been creating Micro's for years and well I found this site and feel I have found micro heaven.Here is some micros I did that I have dubbed the secrety society in honor of Planetary's Secret Society run by doc brass,essentially doc savage but made different because of copy right reasons. I'm trying to find something to make tom swift and fu manchu but not sure where to look.Anyway here is what I have so far,I'm quite proud of the Spider micro.

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Secret10
Tarzan,Spider,Doc Savage, and Operator No. 5
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:26 am

pretty kwl well done
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:34 am

really good one bravo
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
fearEmbodied

fearEmbodied

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Image Software : MSpaint
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:08 am

Pretty cool, I was going to, and probably will, make a micro of The
Spider. Here is a tidbit that you may or may not know,
Planetary's Secret Society group is based on a group called "The Wold
Newton Family". Characters like Doc Savage, Tarzan and The Spider
are members of it.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:08 am

Thanks everyone and thanks Fearembodied for that little tid bid of information. Here is a few ice heroes that I made in my spare time.Hope you enjoy.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Cryoma10
Cyroman
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Frosto10
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Hah. Frosto is awesome.
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 pm

great micros
specially frosto
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:28 am

Speaking of X-men I made two amalgams of the doom patrol and x-men.

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! X-patr10
first one is what I made a few years ago and the second one below this I have made more recently.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! X-patr11
Back to top Go down
Evolver

Evolver

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:49 am

Very cool CaptainLighting. The X-Men/Doom Patrol amalgams look awesome. My fave it Anti-Eye.

The first ones are nice too. I have to look for info on The Spider and Operator No. 5 'cause I've never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 am

wow that is pretty sweet
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:29 pm

Outstanding work on the Doom Patrol/X-Men. Plans for more amalgams?
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:07 pm

I have one or two more I have made and I'm thinking of doing a couple more.Here is a combination of Doc Magnus and his Metal Men with the Fantastic Four.I call them Doc Fantastic and his Metal Four!Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Doc_fa10
And here is a couple other amalgams,one of Avengers and Justice League combined and one of Justice Society and the Invaders combined.
The Justice Invaders!
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Justic10
The Justice Avengers!
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Justic11
Now you may realize that I didn't change Cap much at all well I combined Wildcat,Captain America,and the Martian Manhunter. Now all that would make him very weird for America's greatest hero so thats why I didn't really change anything though I did make my own.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:25 pm

Well I guess noone was interested in the amalgam microes or don't really feel like posting if they are good or not,I'm just having fun posting my stuff on here.Here is another micro I hope you like the Pen, Master of Ink!
Pulp era Pen
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! The_pe11
George Redford was a librarian at the city's main library in 1935. He was an explorer in the east searching for the legend of a man who had a mystic inkwell. One day while exploring the open plains of china he came upon an old man being attacked by what looked like a gang of thugs. He was fighting them off with a brush that was spraying an ink from the brush turning it into a few warriors like ronin and they beat the thugs back. They ran away from him, he sighed and went back into the house that was nearby. George went to the house, knocked on the door and the old man let him in. The old man's name was Lei Ching and he told the man the story of how he got the inkwell. The old man told that when he was young he was a great fighter and protector of the village. One day it was attacked by an evil warrior and his men. He tried to beat them but there were too many and had beaten him half to death. An old wizard had a magic inkwell he made that would never run out and had mystic power. He healed the Lei's wounds and gave him the inkwell with brush to battle the evil men. Lei did and won. He battled much evil over the years til he got old and his village didn't have a need for him any more. So he gave the inkwell to George to pass on the mantel,to give him a chance at fighting for justice. He gladly accepted and soon the thugs who bothered him ealier came back with more with the leader. George put on a costume using the ink to make it for him and so he battled the gang,defeating them. He left with the inkwell and such and decided to use a pen instead, Lei said that he could if he wished and George let Lei keep the magic brush to protect him. Lei told him the brush must be redipped every day to refill it and make it powerful again. He moved to the city and became a librarian.George decided to go with the name of the Pen,Master of Ink!
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:54 pm

i like those metal four!
try not mixin asimetrycal temps with simetrycal ones, as in pen...
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:12 pm

what do you mean dark riku?

I say a magic word and become Earth's Strongest Human.
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm

by "asimetrycal" i mean asimetrycal shadin...
like that pants, and you mixed them with that jacket...

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! The_pe11
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:36 am

Thanks for telling me I do have a more modern version but I will post him later after I fix the pulp version.

I say a magic word and I become Earth's Strongest Human.
Back to top Go down
Evolver

Evolver

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:39 am

Nice amalgams CaptainLighting.

My faves are Green Giant and Mercury.
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:11 am

Thanks I'm quite proud of mercury and golden age mercury.I'll post more amalgams after I post a redo of the pulp era pen and modern pen.
I think it looks alittle better.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Untitl10
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:21 am

Here is the modern Pen.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Modern10
James Dober was a fan of his Grandfather's stories about the hero, the Pen. His grandfather was quite the artist who drew him stories of the adventures of the Pen and even drew him several pictures of the Pen. Time went on, they grew apart but James always kept every drawing his grandfather gave him, facinated by the ink based hero. After graduation day,his grandfather died from a heart attack. After the funeral and a heart felt speech by James,James attended the will reading. He got nothing out of it but there was a private reading he had to attend as well so he did and the man gave James a very old pen that was still useable and a rolled up peice of paper. The man left and James read it. It read that it was from his grandfather and that he was the Pen and that the pen was real but because of time, the Pen was forgotten and now that he is dead he is giving the mystic pen he used to battle evil with to his grandson. The pen possessed a mystic ink that never ran out and could make anything out of ink and could give one command over any kind of ink,dry or wet. James after a few days decided to take up the mantel of the Pen and fight crime as the Pen, Master of Ink!
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:01 am

Here is a combination of two characters.Hope you enjoy.
Doc Savage + Edward Elric = Doc Elric
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! De12
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:39 pm

Ghost Ranger! He is Carter Slade the third. After making a deal to save the one he loves he paid the price by becoming a spirit of vengence.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Ghost_10
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 7:09 pm

Everyday I will post one new micro. So enjoy.
Today is MechaMan,is he robot or man,noone knows but him.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! The_ro10
Back to top Go down
CaptainLightning

CaptainLightning

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 4:13 am

Today's micro is Blue Lantern.
Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Bl10
The Blue Lantern
Identity/Class: Normal human
Affiliations: The League,Planetary
Enemies: The Four,Doctor Weather
Known Relatives: Mother(Deceased),Father.
Base of Operations: San Francisco
Powers/Abilities: Great stunt pilot and weilds the blue lantern,a mind-powered weapon.
History: He was a daredevil pilot for the air show. He had done a show for that day and at night was tuneing up his plane when a blue bright light showed though his window and then crashed through his window destroying his plane. He looked upon it and it was an alien who was dying and needed his help. The alien gave him the lantern to wield it and protect this world and that the lantern had power over everything but red. The alien dies and John insticntivly knew how to power the lantern cutting off a piece of the lantern and the piece responded to his thoughts as he thought of a ring to form it into. He places the ring on and a costume he had thought of when he was a kid appeared upon him. He was amazed by it all but then a man came into the garage where John had been working on the plane. He had a big scar and said his name was William Leather. He said he will be taking the lantern now,but John wouldn't give it up,flew back and was amazed he could fly. Then William pulled out a weapon and started shooting red beams at him. John flew up with the lantern in hand and out of there not really experienced in using the lantern and his new ring. He wished he had help and the ring responding to his thoughts sent out a signal to police stations and anyone who could help. Most dismissed it but one place. Meanwhile back at the garage John was flying as fast as he could before William flew after him becomeing some kind of human torch but electric like. He shot John down hitting his shoulder as he dived down and collapsed. William walked up to kill John but then out of nowhere bullets whizzed by William's head and a woman dressed in a black spandex suit slamed a fist into william's face jumping on him smashing his head in with her fists and then a man in white appeared with an african american dressed in white as well with two hand guns. The man in white told me his name is Elijah Snow and hes here to help and heard his call for help. John after talking with him for a moment was convinced to trust him and they both went off in a jet that was nearby,later after taking william into custody of planetary and after Elijah told him about the Four and that William was apart of the Four and that they at planetary are like archeologists they explore the secret history of world. After talking with Elijah alittle more he agrees to join Planetary as a reserve member. He goes to a room they have preped for him so the Four can't get to him and the power he possesses. John was in his new room and looks around liking it but thinking this is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to him. They left him as a seperate unit after they saved a woman who could produce sonic screams from Chicago and a speedster from LA. They became what was nicknamed the League.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!   Captain Lightning's Gallery now open! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captain Lightning's Gallery now open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: