Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!

Go down 
+3
CaptMac
MapleDog
NV Oracle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-16

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:00 am

Hey, gang,
I wanted to share my Gallery, such as it is, with you. Please let me know what you think.

The first group of micro's I did was for a very short lived series here in the states called Birds of Prey. It was about this young woman who was the daughter of Catwoman and Batman, who was mentored into the crime fighter game by Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), except that she was no longer in the game, because the Joker had shot her and now she was living her days from a wheelchair. The two of them, with the help of Batman's butler, Alfred Pennyworth, takes in the daughter of Black Canary, although they do not know it at the time. The three of them fight crime, with Alfred's help, as well as that of a good cop, Det Jesse Reese, against the trouble that Dr Harley Quinn, the former girlfriend of the Joker's, can create.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! BirdsofPreyMicros_nvo2k5

The Birds of Prey team (L-R) Alfred Pennyworth, Dinah Lance, Helena Kyle (Huntress), Barbara Gordon (Oracle), Det Jesse Reese, Dr Harley Quinn

My own creations

I created this little dude for the September Challenge for the 'LilGuyz' group. His 'civilian' name is Kyle Thomas, and his 'hero' name is Nephilim. Unfortunately, I don't have any background for him. I may come up with something later, but for right now, no.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! KyleThomasandNephilim_nvo2k5

I also did this as a tribute to the late, great Michael Jackson.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! MyownMichaelJackson2

(Please critique the work. I know that not everyone is going to like him, his music, or how he lived his life. Thank you)

Oh, yeah. I got the Headstone from David Lucero's website, and I patterned the shoes from the boots on Dai's Power Ranger's temps. I also used the generic shirt temp, and adjusted it a bit (I played with the shading) with the help of one of Emissary's temps, but I don't quite remember where I got the jacket or the pants from. (If they're yours and you want credit, please speak up. LOL)

Last edited by NV Oracle on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Pt 2   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:16 am

My second group of Micro's stems from two reasons, really, one was a challenge to see if I could make some clothing templates as well as a new body, as well as simply because I had not seen this group in Micro form as of yet. I had seen the CSI team (from Las Vegas) on someone's site, but I had not see the CSI: Miami team anywhere, so I decided that I would try to do them. One of my micro's didn't have any clothes available in the upper body. I was using the poser template of the male with his hands on his hips, and as I said, there were no shirts or jackets that appeared to be available for him. I think the shirt and jacket that I came up with came out pretty good, but I'll let you be the judge, once I'm able to upload the page here on the template list. Please let me know what you think.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! CSIMiamicastMicros_nvo2k5

The CSI:Miami Team (L-R) Dr Alexx Woods, Det Calleigh Duquesne, Det Frank Tripp, Det Eric Delko, Lt Horatio Caine, CSI Natalia Boa Vista, Officer Ryan Wolfe

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Pt 3   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:19 am

I also had a wallpaper that I had created for a friend of mine's website.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! CSIMWallpaper

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MapleDog

MapleDog

Male
Libra Horse
Image Software : MS Paint Pixia Photofiltre
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:40 am

Cool CSI Miami micros its my favorite CSI series Cool
Back to top Go down
http://mapledog.50megs.com/index_1.html
CaptMac

CaptMac

Male
Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:53 am

LOL! Horatio!
Thats a good...*puts sunglasses on*...Micro Hero.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:45 am

The staff will tolerate the triple post because it is the opening of your gallery, but next time you want to post several sets of micros, post them all at the same time, or edit your messages.

thank you.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Signature_02_DaxNV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Fastest_TeamNV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Evolver

Evolver

Male
Taurus Monkey
Registration date : 2007-06-30

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:15 am

Nice CSI Miami set.
Back to top Go down
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:46 am

Thank you all very much for the kind words.

Dax, I'm sorry if I did something wrong, but I thought I had read somewhere that if you had a large number of micro's or a large file (like my wp) that it would be better to split them up.

I think I understand, though, and next time, I will post everything all in one lump sum. Again, sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:08 pm

NV Oracle wrote:
I think I understand, though, and next time, I will post everything all in one lump sum. Again, sorry for the confusion.

Like I said, when you open a gallery it is ok to double or triple post. but after that, it's not.

NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Signature_02_DaxNV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Fastest_TeamNV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:06 am

No problem. Also, thanks again for the kind words. I love CSI Miami, too. My all time favorite tv show as well.
Back to top Go down
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 10:33 pm

Edited today (9-20) to make it easier to see. I also got a (constructive) critisism from the Template forum that caused me to repost these in a different format. The difference in the formats wasn't easily visible, until I posted the templates that I used. For some strange reason, when I saved the templates, they developed a spotty dexture that the finished micros did not, so I decided to resave everything in the different format.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:05 pm

cool work bravo
Back to top Go down
rom
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
rom

Male
Taurus Horse
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:12 pm

amazing nephilim
Back to top Go down
NV Oracle

NV Oracle

Female
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:23 am

Edited first post.

Your friend
NV Oracle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!   NV Oracle's Gallery   NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NV Oracle's Gallery NEW!!! MJ tribute. See first post!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: