Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*

Go down 
+36
deadman75
Reverend.Slaughter
trickster74
task at hand
Mowzer
Aarel
Jod
Scarlet
Strider
txf
Hyperman
Kagemusha
Ruben
alpha1075
Devon_Farmer
Alex
mccollough
JDD19and99
Undefined
Joebleau
Sever
RayneKirby
Koosh
bizarro_liberty_legion
Drake
Dax
Ditto
The Dark Knight
Burningbird
Sir Uriel
oneshyguy46
Spector
Patrick O'Leary
Bub
The Broken
azrael
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:09 pm

No, there's not anything wrong, dude!
I'm just talking of you getting better with your own pixeling...
But that's progressive...
I used temps until 3 or 4 months ago! Wink
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Thnx! if it helps my Locust microhero i completely did myself, the only thing that comes from a template on that is the head. The Termite's armor is completely original, except for the mask.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Small Update   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:06 am

Changed the emblem on Nite-Wolf's chest, a small change, but a nice one.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Nite-Wolf
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:08 am

azrael wrote:
another one of the hallucinations Mad Jack sees, The Mouse.

The Mouse, can't see, hear or speak, it's eyes ears and mouth are all sewn shut.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 TheMouse

Thoughts?

Part of the inspiration for this character comes from Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko.

how does he get around?
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:17 am

rubenwashere wrote:
azrael wrote:
another one of the hallucinations Mad Jack sees, The Mouse.

The Mouse, can't see, hear or speak, it's eyes ears and mouth are all sewn shut.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 TheMouse

Thoughts?

Part of the inspiration for this character comes from Frank the Bunny from Donnie Darko.

how does he get around?
He's a hallucination, so he's...uhm...he gets around like anybody else.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Two New Villains!   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:37 am

First New Villain, a Cannonball Villain...

Vincent Calamaro
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 VincentCalamaro

A mob boss, the head of organized crime in her city, think Carmine Falcone from Batman Begins.

Second New Villain, a Nite-Wolf villain...

Morpheus
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Morpheus

A killer and thief who specializes in sedatives and chemicals, think an evil version of the original Sandman from DC. Uses gases, as well as darts.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Third New Villian, a Prime villain...

Twilight!

Twilight was born with the ability to teleport. The ability is limited though, to where he can travelto by foot in teleport state.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Twilight
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:30 pm

Another New Prime Villain...Curse!

Curse was originally a hero, not wanting to be like his father, a loyal follower of Doctor X, his father conducted experiments on him and these experiments gifted him with the ability to generate electricity. After becoming increasingly aggrivated with the responsibility of being a hero, and the pain it was bringing him, he believed he was cursed scarred his face with his electricity in a fit of rage, and sought out to do what he wanted when he wanted and soon becoming drunk on his newfound freedom.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Curse
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:43 am

It's possible to see a revamped Gremlin, Spyral and V-Force?
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:32 am

Actually...I did away with Spiral, and Gremlin. The V-Corps is essentially gone as well...But i did re-do Charles Verstand.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 SgtCharlesVerstand

But...uh what do you think of all my other new villains?
Back to top Go down
Kagemusha

Kagemusha

Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:30 am

No one asked for my opinion, but it has been a rough night and I want to spead a little sunshine.

Azreal, you are an idea guy. I respect that. More than you could know (no, I am not, technically, a psychopath).

But why do you need other's validation (not that their validation is not helpful or correct, most here are amazing artists)? You are brillent (sp?). You have a creative nature and none of us can correctly advise you (when others, even well meaning, give you advice they are telling you how to become them - Alan Dershowitz) because your "universe" is central to you. The best anyone can do is give you positive feed back or art tips. BUt I think you already understand the nature of your creations are different (in a good way).

I have watched your forum with interest. You have ideas that you post as characters but I get the feeling that if you open up a little you would show some real literary genius. As an also-ran, I think I have a feeling for those who are not. Here is is not hard to be inhibited by the amazing artistic talent of the members of the board (hell, I am) .

But I feel (sorry, I have never posted while drinking before and am probably violating some rule by doing so (Felis 7 save me)) that once you show us what you think, you're going to amaze the hell out of us.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:48 am

great work Az. u r doing so well. Very Happy

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Rayneb10Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Kat-sprite-blackpumaAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 RyadoneAz's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Hurm...in response to Kagemusha, yeah, i just like to get feedback on my stuff, i have low self-esteem, so i need constant validation.

Thnx Rayne!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:12 am

You don't have inhibitions when you create villains. All your villains are astonishing, especially Curse. I like a lot his backstory, very complex and creepy.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:10 am

Thnx! cheers
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:01 am

Okay...So an original Prime villain, a young thrill seaker who loved to steal and cause others pain, The Condor, i've completely re-done. He's still a thrillseaker, but he's a little bit more sophisticated. He's an international arms dealer, possibly one of the best, The Condor! He brings out many of the best qualities IMO of The Penguin and The Vulture.

Original
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 TheCondor

New
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 TheCondor-1
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Nos Re-make   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:50 pm

Just re-made Nos.

He's not really a vampire, but he thinks he is. His father was the leader of a sect that worshiped vampires, and when his wife gave birth to a son, he raised it as a vampire, keeping him locked in a dark room, feeding him blood,and depriving sunlight.

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Nos-1
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:02 am

The new Condor and Nos are awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:19 am

Thnx!
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:34 am

Can Doc Miracle or Prime have a love interest, similar to Lois Lane or Mary Jane Watson, please?
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:53 am

yeah. Both probably would. Characters like that i haven't started developing. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:09 am

I chose them, because Doc Miracle and Prime are very similar to Superman. And your other character are very dark to be concerned on their emotions.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 7:38 pm

New Prime villain!

Tremor! He can control earthen materials. So materials like clay, dirt, mud, etc. he can control. But if it's man-made, like plastic, he has no power over it.
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Tremor
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Alright a small update.

Im going through a small series of updates. I'm going to re-do Azrael, and the Azrael rogue, Lazarus.

With Doc Miracle, i'm going to start building on the MALIK character a little bit. The armor he's currently in would be his base armor, or first version(Think Iron Man's original Silver clunky armor), and he continues to upgrade the armor. I'll have three versions total. The current version and two others.
Back to top Go down
azrael

azrael

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:44 pm

Okay...

Lazarus re-make.
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Lazarus-1

Azrael re-shade
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Azrael-1

Nite-Wolf re-shade
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Nite-Wolf

Doc Miracle Re-Shade
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 DocMiracle

Prime Re-Design
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Prime

MALIK Original
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 MALIK

MALIK 2.0-Upgrade One
Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 MALIK2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*   Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!* - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Az's Gallery*5/17 BIG Updates!*
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next