Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

:)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
geodachimp

geodachimp

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2007-09-30

:)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Empty
PostSubject: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:01 pm

my first ever micro and i did it with the worst paint in the world cos my colours are rubbish so i have to have no shading but tell me what you think:)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) First_10

here is my second micro i do believe its a bit better but i cant find a tail becos my name is geodachimp im a chimp so tell me what you think:)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Geodac12

Last edited by on Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jakob

Jakob

Male
Aries Dragon
Image Software : Photoshop CC
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:24 pm

you have shading on the coat, but not on the pants. oh well, go back over and do some highlights on the pants and it'll be awesome. look at other people's stuff to get a highlight color, 'tis what i did when i first started.

good start though.
Back to top Go down
http://jakobian.deviantart.com
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:58 am

looks kwl for a first even without shading but yea check in the temp section someone has a whole heap of colour schemes if that would help but well done
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:10 pm

Jakob wrote:
you have shading on the coat, but not on the pants. oh well, go back over and do some highlights on the pants and it'll be awesome. look at other people's stuff to get a highlight color, 'tis what i did when i first started.

good start though.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:23 pm

things will become easier for you over time but being that is your first micro youve done a pretty good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)   :)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:)GEODACHIMP'S MICROS:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: