Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa

Go down 
+72
Logan Wayne
darrenhellstrom
Klaus
Iceman
Di Vinci
Master&Commander
Major Justice
xblackfired10
PsychoShaman
rose
Alucard
Spector
MachineHead
Burningbird
likexaxfury
DragonBurger
Chronic
mistersuds
Ebichu
Undefined
JimmyCrackCorn
RayneKirby
Hudson Almeida
Omnis Ra
Spaz
Mercy
Aarel
Genoman
Zarus
Mr. Fantasy
Witch
Kodiak
Selficide
croc5
Kgoku
Emissary
rom
Wade_Jordan68
Reverend.Slaughter
Koosh
keeban93
Jorge Martinez
TheDenDen
trickster74
Bub
mach3gillette
Cub Scout
Blanchett
Dragonfist
Joebleau
Daisuke
Patrick O'Leary
Strider
Anth
blue_beetle
mythu7
Abel
Necroleaf
Ayoma
Fudge
Tempest
STAFF
Jod
twizted_micros
TC
Sir Uriel
Kid Chaos!
aralob
berg
ION
MightyLeatherface
Felis 7
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-18

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:35 pm

defintly intresting new way of shading
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Spaz wrote:
Looks good!
Not completely sold on the new metal effect, but that's most likely just my personal preferences showing through, because it looks pretty cool nonetheless
Thanks Spaz. To be honest I'm not sold on the metal effect either but I thought he turned out pretty cool looking anyway so I just went with it... I'm not very good at doing metal anyway... Embarassed
Omnis Ra wrote:
Looks pretty good.
Thanks Omnis! By the way you get some credit for the new micro below. Hope you enjoy Smile
Hudson Almeida wrote:
Excellent!
Thanks Hudson!
Burningbird wrote:
defintly intresting new way of shading
Yeah like I said above I'm not sold on it but since I can't do metal very well and I thought it turned out ok I decided to post him anyway lol Smile

Update...

So Teknight was the last micro of the Strangers series. I have decided to take a small break from the Ultraverse but I will come back to it because that's something that I do want to finish. So for my "break" I decided to take Joe's suggestion and do some of the "Comics Greatest World" from Darkhorse. I tend to enjoy the obscure apparently... Laughing Rolling Eyes

So here is X
ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_DarkHorse_CGW_X

I used the Bailey2088 template for the first time on this one so it's obviously different from my usual stuff, but I wanted to do something different so what better way than using a template that I have never used? Credit also to Omnis Ra on the cape template(shoulder area).

I have no idea if I'll do all of Comics Greatest World or not...we'll just have to wait and see...
As always thanks for looking and enjoy! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:20 pm

sweet looking micro, x looks awesome kinda reminds me of red x from teen titans
Back to top Go down
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:45 am

I LIKE THAT!! I myself have never used that template either, and was hoping that Major Justice would post his temps cuz I wanted to give them a try with something new....I may try that temp that MME & Logan use...but "X" looks great John, I like that a LOT!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 4:07 am

affraid you start with a bang bravo
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Excellent color Teknight this in silver armor was perfect, a masterpiece. X is very good, you work up to the eye it ofrecido of character. Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Bad-@$$ job with X, he looks so impressive.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Superb job on X!
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 am

Sir Uriel wrote:
sweet looking micro, x looks awesome kinda reminds me of red x from teen titans
Thanks Sir Uriel! I was pretty pleased with how he turned out and yeah he does with the whole X thing but in the comic he is more of like a Punisher type of character. Very violent!
Hudson Almeida wrote:
Good work!
Thanks Hudson!
Selficide wrote:
I LIKE THAT!! I myself have never used that template either, and was hoping that Major Justice would post his temps cuz I wanted to give them a try with something new....I may try that temp that MME & Logan use...but "X" looks great John, I like that a LOT!!
I was also hoping that Major Justice would post his temps (*cough cough Major Laughing Wink ) This was from a temp that Ghost Spider put up a long time ago. It's that same style with the smaller head that Bailey2088, MME and some others on the board use. I thought it turned out well and I hope you like the latest one I've posted below Smile
Joebleau wrote:
affraid you start with a bang bravo
Thanks man! I'm glad you liked him!
Mr. Fantasy wrote:
Excellent color Teknight this in silver armor was perfect, a masterpiece. X is very good, you work up to the eye it ofrecido of character. Congratulations
Thanks Mr. Fantasy! I'm glad you like what I've been doing Smile
Kgoku wrote:
Bad-@$$ job with X, he looks so impressive.
Thanks Kgoku!!
Kodiak wrote:
Superb job on X!
Thanks Kodiak! Hope you like the new one here...

Update...
Continuing with the Comic's Greatest World series from Dark Horse Comics...

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_DarkHorse_GhostION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_DarkHorse_Ghost_power
Ghost in her solid form and her most often seen transparent state.

Credit to Omnis Ra for pieces of template that I modified and Ghost Spider for the base.
As always thanks for looking and enjoy!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:52 am

VERY hot!! Great job, I like@!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 pm

More a marvel, Ghost this lovely, in two ways. The transparent was very well characterized. Congratulations
[url=Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By belleze<
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 pm

vavavoom Sexy Ghost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Hudson Almeida

Hudson Almeida

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:20 am

What a very sexy job.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am

Another excellent job ION!
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks to all that have commented on the stuff in here.
I decided to take a bit of a break from doing micros due to real life stuff going on (good stuff though! moving, new computer, potty training my kid....etc.)
I recently saw that Major Justice posted the templates that he has been using to make some fantastic micros. I fell in love with that temp immediately and decided it was time to make a micro with it.

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_GL_KyleRayner_MJTemp
My favorite GL, Kyle Rayner.
CREDIT TO MAJOR JUSTICE

I don't know how often I will be able to do new stuff but here's something!

Also there have been some fantastic micros on the board lately. Fantastic work to all and keep the amazing micros coming!

ION (John) Smile
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Nice one John, and nice to see ya back!! I know how it is with real life, I too haven't been posting in over a week with being so busy lately...but it's all good also Very Happy
Hope ya get to post more in the near future!!
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:57 am

green lantern 3 he looks wicked awesome, well done dude.
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:50 am

Ok so I've been toying around with the smaller head templates and have come up with some slightly bigger ones to do some bigger heroes and villains. At this time these will NOT be in the template section until I get some feedback. These are basically just modified versions of the Major Justice Templates, so all kinds of credit to him and Major if you read this and want them taken down I will be glad to do so.

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_Temps_creditMajorJustice

The first two on the left are Major Justice's original templates. The one all the way on the right is totally frankensteined from a Hulk micro done to fit in with the smaller head style. I have no idea who to credit on that one so if it's you please let me know (preferably by PM and I'll give proper credit) The legs on that one are mostly all me so if they're terrible...sorry. If you can make them better then please do and then share your work with the rest of us Smile Sorry for the wall of text but I felt that they needed ample explanation. If you can use them please do and I don't care about credit.

Thanks and enjoy! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 am

Nice job Ion!
Back to top Go down
croc5
probation
probation
croc5

Male
Capricorn Horse
Image Software : I have...stuff
Registration date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Dude I'm so totally using these!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 pm

I think they look fabulous John!! Great job, that's one thing I could never get right is making a template like these!! I think you should DEFINITELY post in the template section and I think MJ will be pleased with how these came out!!
Back to top Go down
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm

So my first micros on my new temp had to be Prime from the Ultraverse!

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_MJT_Prime_FirstCostumeION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_MJT_Prime_SecondCostumeION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 ION_JW_MJT_Prime_ThirdCostume

In his first second and third costumes.

I shudder to think that I might just have to update my entire collection of Ultraverse micros...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa   ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ION's Gallery - Update 12-31 - Medusa
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next