Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Yorel's Gallery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:43 pm

Well Well Well, Ive finally made myself a gallery. So welcome.

I'll kick things off with a little self indulgence.

Me in a variety of different clothes;
Yorel's Gallery MeSuit_YorelYorel's Gallery Me1_YorelYorel's Gallery Me2_Yorel

Me as a Brown Coat, Me as a member of the SGC and of Atlantis;
Yorel's Gallery MeBrownCoat_YorelYorel's Gallery MeSGC_YorelYorel's Gallery MeAtlantis_Yorel

This is Guardian, my superpowered alter-ego in his original costume and his final costume. For more info on Guardian cheak out "Out of Place" ;
Yorel's Gallery GuardianOriginalCostume_YorelYorel's Gallery Guardian_Yorel

Now where would a Superhero be with out his Arch-Nemisis? Well meet Red Guard, a constant thorn in Guardian's side;
Yorel's Gallery RedGuard_YorelYorel's Gallery RedGuardCoat_Yorel

Yibbida Yibbida that's all folks! Well for the moment at least, but let me just tell you whats to come;
Doctor Who, Dune, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica (RDM), My DC, DragonBall Z, GTA and much much more!
That is when I get around to finishing them!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 7:33 pm

looks great yorel keep it up
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Hey Guess What?! I finaly went through my Micro collection and found some that I have finished! So I figured that this would be the best place to post them, as it is my Gallery!

So to start with a little repeated self indulgence
Here's a more recent vertion of me;
Yorel's Gallery Me3_Yorel

And Now for some Star Wars
Everyones (except mine) favorite little droid R2-D2, and My favorite droid R5-D4;
Yorel's Gallery R2-D2_YorelYorel's Gallery R5-D4_Yorel

A Stormtrooper, A Sith Trooper, A Blackhole Stormtrooper;
Yorel's Gallery Stormtrooper_YorelYorel's Gallery SithTrooper_YorelYorel's Gallery BlackholeStormtrooper_Yorel

Darth Vader (with and without his tunic thing. I prefer him without it);
Yorel's Gallery DarthVader_Yorel

And to round off my finished Star Wars Micros A Sith Trooper Frozen in Carbonite;
Yorel's Gallery SithTrooperCarbonite_Yorel

Now before you look at the next set of Micros, you have to do one thing. Repeat after me; Dum-du-dum, dum-du-dum, dum-du-dum, dum-du-dum, dum-du-dum, ohhhiiooooo. Thats Right Doctor Who Micro's
The Doc's faithful, trusty old Tardis;
Yorel's Gallery Tardis_Yorel

And last in my completed Doctor Who line, The modern Cyberman;
Yorel's Gallery CybermanNew_Yorel

Dune
The sadistic, spoiled little brat, and cousin of our hero Muad'Dib (chant it with me now; Muad'Dib, Muad'Dib!) Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen;
Yorel's Gallery Feyd-RauthaHarkonnen_Yorel

And just for the Hell of it Donnie Darko, from Donnie Darko;
Yorel's Gallery DonnieDarko_Yorel

So thats all the Micro's I have finished at the moment. But as a speical treat (aint I a swell guy!) I'll leave you with 2 Micro's that I've almosted finished
A Serpent Guard from Stargate SG-1 that I started a long time ago, early last year I think. Just gotta finish off the boots and gauntlets;
Yorel's Gallery SerpentGuardUnfinished_Yorel
[I've also made a .gif animation of him which has his helmet activate, but its a bit to slow, and he's not wearing boots and gauntlets.]

And finaly, I just started this one in the last few hours, Travis Barker drumer for Blink-182 (I'm gonna do the rest of the band as well) I just need to finish off all his tattoos, and I think I'll enter it in Lionking's Rock Legend universe;
Yorel's Gallery TravisBakerUnfinished_Yorel

So thanks for stoping by, hope you enjoyed my take on the Micros, and the world. More to come at an unspecified date, till then cya!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:28 pm

Awesome stuff
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:49 am

I Spent a bit of time today Microing, and instead of the doing the smart thing and finishing the 2 Micros I posted last time (My Serpent Guard, and Travis Barker) I went off and worked on some Dune Micro's.
A Young Paul Atreides, Leto Atreides I, Gurney Halleck, and Duncan Idaho;
Yorel's Gallery PaulAtreides_YorelYorel's Gallery LetolAtreidesI_YorelYorel's Gallery GurneyHalleck_YorelYorel's Gallery DuncanIdaho_Yorel

Credit for the Designs of the Armour goes to Michael Stribling
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:53 pm

Well I finished off my C-3PO that I've been working on for a while.
So heres R2-D2 and C-3PO;
Yorel's Gallery R2-D2_YorelYorel's Gallery C-3PO_Yorel
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:49 pm

they look excellent Yorel but r2 could use a little bit of shading on his legs by the looks of it but great work on both
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Cool Star Wars & Dune Micros, do you have plans to do anymore?
Back to top Go down
Yorel

Yorel

Male
Capricorn Dragon

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:15 am

Sir Engel Uriel wrote:
they look excellent Yorel but r2 could use a little bit of shading on his legs by the looks of it but great work on both

Yeah I noticed that the other night and I'm thinking I might go and add a little more shading to him, R5 (or as I call him, 'Skip'. Have a go at figuring out why Wink ) and the Astro droid template I made.

whizzbang wrote:
Cool Star Wars & Dune Micros, do you have plans to do anymore?

Yeah I do, I've got a half compleated design for a Stillsuit that is a cross between the body from the 1984 film, and the mask/head gear from the 2000 miniseries. I just need to finish the legs and boots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yorel's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yorel's Gallery   Yorel's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yorel's Gallery
Page 1 of 1