Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!

Go down 
+8
Escape The Fate
horza13
mach3gillette
KIN STARJUMPER
Razor Infinity
Burningbird
Alex
Koosh
12 posters
AuthorMessage

ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Empty
PostSubject: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:39 pm

ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Masterhj3

KIN-STARJUMPER's UFC MICRO IS ON HERE TOO

credit to whoevers things ive used
koosh and TXF......
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:46 pm

I'll let it slide this time but in the future, don't just recolor one of my micros (ie Jeff Hardy). You can use a piece here or there if you ask but not a whole micro.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:49 am

yea, im gonna have say to ask next time you take something from my thread (the red and white hayabusa)

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 2:59 am

i can say just one thing stop using others pieces without asking for example txf hates it if ya take his thing specialy his mask koosh wrestler
akex things
and razors temps also
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:40 pm

excuse me but that is my template head and gauntlet that i made for myself and only me please remove it and make your own
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:25 pm

eh you guys sorry about that he's my brother

and next time i'll warn him before uses your stuff
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bighead55
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:00 pm

dude those hands on the one with txf's head are mine, the design of the hands is mine, space plz ask to use them
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
horza13

horza13

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Registration date : 2007-09-28

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:14 pm

The pants on that Konnan looks like it came from mine and so does the bandanna on his neck. Please give ask and give credit next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/horza13/
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:17 pm

dude i told you guys he said he's sorry thats my brother i'll tell him next time to ask and to give credit and it says below credit to whoevers things i used
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:28 pm

yeah but than he just have to remove this pci...and start on his own with his own things^^
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:42 pm

he's asleep i'll tell him when he wakes up
Back to top Go down
Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:00 pm

You may want to remove the things by TXF he hates when people takes his stuff
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:07 pm

All of the borrowed stuff nonewithstanding, I think that it's good work for a beginner.
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:09 pm

yeah seriously guys im not trying to be mean but shill as beginners didn't we all use other peoples stuff?
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:12 pm

I know. When I started I stole from practically everybody (on ZBB's site). But I also didn't post any of my stuff until I was able to make original micros. So maybe there's something to that.
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:16 pm

yeah but still i mean like people are freaking out you could say "Hey next time ask before you use my stuff thanks"
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Really, I'd feel flattered to know that people were using stuff I'd made. But maybe that's just me.
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 8:32 pm

well if someones givin you credit, why would you get mad?
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:36 pm

I wouldn't mind if it was only small things he took but he stole the stuff off my personal avatar and mytemplate and used it on his own avatar.(if you think i'm mad TXF wiil go nuts)
Back to top Go down
Escape The Fate

Escape The Fate

Male
Virgo Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:14 am

KIN STARJUMPER wrote:
yeah seriously guys im not trying to be mean but shill as beginners didn't we all use other peoples stuff?
Beginners use small parts of other peoles micro but not the whole thing just recolored
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:26 am

Escape The Fate wrote:
KIN STARJUMPER wrote:
Beginners use small parts of other peoles micro but not the whole thing just recolored
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, thats what Devon did and look how he turned out.
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:38 am

Just cos you're a beginner is not an excuse for stealing others stuff. You should at least credit them individually if you're gonna take a whole micro and just recolor it i think.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 1:59 am

yeah i think its oaky jo roy..but i say one thing..Crediting or at least a little sentence that not all is from him..or actually everything from sb else...
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:02 am

i normally wouldnt care as much, but thats my entire micro up there, the ONLY difference being the hair.

And im sure evryone starting by using other parts of micros, even entire micros, but it would really be a good idea to lose that habit before posting here. I doubt this thread will go on much longer if he keeps this up sorry to say

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 am

I would remind you all that credit issues are to be resolved via PM, but it all seems redundant after this.

Suffice to say, I'm sure he'll give credit when he's next on and I'm sure all of these offended people will make him think twice about posting his micros, but for now contain your rage, please Razz

Wait for him to come back and if he doesn't apologise and sort the problem out, contact a mod or admin and we'll use our special-magic-internet powers on him

thanks all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!   ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL THE MICROS i'VE maDE SO FAR!!
Page 1 of 1