Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)

Go down 
+3
Daisuke
Mowzer
JoRoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Empty
PostSubject: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:13 pm

wow, it's been ages since i post here but i had some issues that kept me out of the micro world for quite a while but now i'm back to finish mi dragon ball project, i'll post my new micros in the update and then i'll add them to the first post......

so, here is my older work......

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_deadgoku Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_gohan Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_greatsaiyaLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_greatsayaman

death goku, mystic gohan, great saiyaman and great saiyaman with helmet

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_veggieLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_vegetaposeLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_vegetassj4

lots of vegetas and vegeta ssj4

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_freezer1Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_freezer

frieza in all his forms. i'll be making the cyborg soon...

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_raditzLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_OhzaruLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_coola

raditz, ohzaru and coola

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_broliLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_brolissjLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_buu

broly, ssj broly and majin buu
Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_vegettoLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_ssjvegetto

vegetto normal and ssj

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_gohan1

goku ssj3, future gohan, future trunks and kid gohan normal and ssj..

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_marvelLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_orochiLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_supermantas

Captain Marvel, Orochi from KoF and superman the animated series

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_razielLiam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_Guyver

from soul reaver, Raziel and my definitely version of the Guyver..

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoRoy

JoRoy

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:38 am

cheers
I've always wondered who made those!!

I absolutley love all your stuff, especially the hair. When I'm making me DBZ stuff, the hair always slows me down, and I hate most of the hair I draw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:55 am

Holy crap, somebody who didn't cut the lower half of the image of Broly and paste it onto their micro and say they made it! Amazing!

Nice job on these *nod*
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:59 am

cool stuff especially vegeta, god I loved that show this is brilliant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 4:37 pm

thanks for your comments!!

yeah well the plan is to make every character i've seen on that show with the db template so it might take a long time to finish the "project"

i added some of my old stuff in the first post...

again, thank you for comment...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 6:29 pm

groovy designs
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:12 am

ok, 2 new charas........

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_metalcoola Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Liam_newgoku

metal coola and goku 2.0, i re-made goku's hair and pants, i'm quite happy with the results.....
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:16 am

Good micros, but NEVER use black lines to represent folds use a darker shade of that color then the current darkest shade to make it perfected.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:06 am

kool metal coola
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 am

sweet Guyver,your DBZ characters rock,are you going to do dragon ball too?
as for the hair, I think it's better with the black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Konpakku, The Dark Hero wrote:
Good micros, but NEVER use black lines to represent folds use a darker shade of that color then the current darkest shade to make it perfected.

I think it looks good like that, because it brings back the feeling of the original show.

On that note: Nice job on Goku and cooler *nod*
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:19 pm

Awesome micros. I agree with Kelly the black lines look good. It's just a style choice methinks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)   Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam's DBZ works (and other stuff too..)
Page 1 of 1