Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Spider-Man: Web of Shadow

Go down 
+8
IronHulk
Razor Infinity
Burningbird
Fudge
Mowzer
Scarlet
Devon_Farmer
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Listen up, there's a new Spidey game coming out...AND it takews place in 616 canon...the web swinging from Spidey 2 will be back, and a new villian is in it.
HERE

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/867/867231p1.html
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:44 pm

*sigh*

I would have loved to see a Spectacular Spider-Man game. 616 Spider-Man's story, like many hardcore fans would say, has been shattered by that whole Marvel Crossover stuff, with him revealing his idenity, and then they tried fixing that with the stupid Mephisto stuff.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Thats going to be great! it looks like venom is going to be in it.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:49 pm

Well, I watched that video, and I think it's just going to be a random Marvel game starring Spider-Man. Doesn't look bad. Doesn't make sense, but doesn't look bad. I'll probably pick it up.

I'd still love to see a Spectacular Spider-Man game though.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:53 pm

A spectacular spiderman game would be awesome but it would probably look like Ultimate Spiderman. They should do a old school spiderman game based on the stan lee, steve ditko and john romita stuff.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:55 pm

scarletspider666 wrote:
A spectacular spiderman game would be awesome but it would probably look like Ultimate Spiderman. They should do a old school spiderman game based on the stan lee, steve ditko and john romita stuff.

Well, Spectacular Spider-Mans story so far is basically that, is it not? I mean, what you could do is something similer to the Ulimate Spider-Man game, but have Cheeks style still repersented throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Yeh that would be good but i doubt it will happen, which is ashame.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:58 pm

I don't know, maybe it might happen down the road of the series.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:00 pm

Hopefully it happens. do you know if spectacular spiderman is coming out in the UK because i've only seen them on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:02 pm

If they did do a spectacular spider-man game it would probably only be released on the Nintendo DS. I doubt they would release one on the xbox 360 or the ps3. I would like to see a spider-man game on the wii just to see how they would handle web swinging.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 pm

Why wouldn't they release it on PS3 or Xbox 360? and i hate the Wii i hope they wouldn't release it on that.
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Well considering they've got the 616 universe, ultimate universe and they could probably crank out another movieverse game, I don't see them releasing a spectacular game on the ps3 or the xbox 360. But then again the first season isn't over yet if it went big enough they probably would I just don't see it lasting more than a third season.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:11 pm

True i hope it gets big enough buts its not even out in the UK yet. Is this the same company that made the old spiderman games for ps1 ?
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:14 pm

It's activision making isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:15 pm

I think so but im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Then yeah it's the same people.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Cool, anyway just a question, was i the only one that was dissapointed by Ultimate Spiderman the game ? i just think it could have been a lot better because i love the comics. Well i lost interest when Mark Bagley stopped drawing it.
Back to top Go down
Fudge
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Fudge

Male
Gemini Snake
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:20 am

Activision are a publisher, not a developer. It's being MADE by Shaba Games and Treyarch. Treyarch were the guys behind Spider-Man 2 and Ultimate Spider-man.

On the topic of the Ultimate Spider-Man game, I loved it. Story line sucked, because it was all about Venom and he's such a boring character (Even though Bendis improved him SO much in the Ultimate comics) but the gameplay was alot of fun. And the random city events fighting Ringer and Shocker made it worth while Laughing

scarletspider666 wrote:
and i hate the Wii i hope they wouldn't release it on that.

That's a bit...excessive. I don't understand what you'd want to deny console owners a game...
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:51 am

liked ultimate spiderman game aswell
and the new one looks good aswell..(but i would need one of this damn expensive next gen consoles ..nah i dont will buy me one of this crap)

but the game (Ultimate Spidey) was too short for beeing calld a game..i played through in three days+work

but didnt found the special marvel room? anyone of you did?
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:51 am

Not me.
I forgot to save when I beat it, and can't get passed the stupid Electro race.
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:17 am

hope this isn't like spiderman 3 that was pathetic.
hopefully it will go back to basics and improve on the great things we all like.
Back to top Go down
IronHulk

IronHulk

Male
Capricorn Dragon
Image Software : C.E.O. of Banner, Enterprises (Inventor/Scientist)
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:09 am

I think I am going to get this game for my Wii.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ironhulkwebsite/
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:12 am

I will too, I'm gurranteed to team up with Mysterio in it....or atleast ally with him.
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 am

Kon you and your mysterio. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Crim-Son

Crim-Son

Sagittarius Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am

Alright, this Web of Shadow game looks really good. Symbiote Invasions, and Symobiote spidey. The Gameplay isn't bad, and well, yeah.

The story also works. Spidey has his hands on the Black Symbiote, which he would do if he had to. And that Symbiote hates all the other symbiotes, so it would happily jump back to spidey to take them all down again if it had to.

It also has Anti-Venom in it. (New villan) Only on a massive scale. Though, I'm not sure on Venom himself. It is possible though. Wolverine is in it, and he is taken over by one of the Symbiotes. He looks cool by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadow   Spider-Man: Web of Shadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spider-Man: Web of Shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: