Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Scarlet's new Gallery

Go down 
+44
Emissary
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Woodmouse
tartarus Fenix
Drake
Spyda-Man
Abel
Zarus
Da Talking Beaver
Cap
Reverend.Slaughter
Hunter1148
conor.merriman
Burningbird
Ruben
deadman75
Shinobu
Baragon
Action Girl
Devon_Farmer
task at hand
Undefined
alpha1075
Dax
Bub
Razor Infinity
Daisuke
Kate
Koosh
RayneKirby
Darksoul
Dragonfist
mccollough
Zedox
CSM
Aarel
Alex
IronHulk
keeban93
Sir Uriel
The Broken
coremax
Jorge Martinez
Scarlet
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Awesome Riddler.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Thanks, any suggestions on who Black can be played by ? you won't see his face though.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:30 pm

Thanks for the comments everyone, anyway updated my projects.

Im doing a Vampire/ Monster hunter with Devon

Try to make micros for my Working Class Batman universe

New story, something like Sin City.
Back to top Go down
Darksoul

Darksoul

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : MS paint, Infran View.
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:45 pm

that David Tennant face is dead on! The hair perfect! by now you can tell I like the Riddler... A Very Imaginative Alternate movieverse, you have there.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks! although i can't take credit for the head its by Johhny Muffintop.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:35 am

Mister Scarlet In The Journey Through Time!

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Msuqs4

Todd Barrett

The Ruby City Avenger

The Bane of Crime

The Enemy of Injustice

Synopsis

Mister Scarlet is a pulp-era superhero that has been abducted through time. Taken from the 1930s, and sent 200 years into the future he is forced to take up fisticuffs against a rebellion that hopes to overthrow the city's leaders. Mister Scarlet is used to scraping his knuckles with criminals, but here, he is forced to take on mutants and cyborgs who have powers that match his own. But Scarlet was selected for this task specifically. His futuristic handlers know that in a word, he is unbreakable. Fighting criminals has always been Scarlet's job, but soon he realizes this future is not what it seems. The city leaders are corrupt, and those mutants and cyborgs that have been branded as criminals, are actually fighting for the good side. Does Scarlet join them? Or does he continue to fight for the men who have the ability to send home? Scarlet left the past at the worst possible moment. His arch-nemesis, Mr. You had finally found out his secret identity, and kidnapped Scarlet's wife and son. Scarlet had found Mr. You, and their final encounter had just began when Scarlet was snatched into the future. Mister Scarlet faces his biggest challenge. Does he defeat the rebellion, and earn his ticket back in time to save his family? Or does he do what he has always done and fight to protect the innocent? Even for a man that has no limits to his strength and invulnerability, this adventure could break him.....
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:24 am

he looks awesome XD

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Rayneb10Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelScarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaScarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 RyadoneScarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:29 pm

Thanks Rayne! I'll have more villains and heroes up soon.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:54 pm

Sorry for the double post

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Dncwt4
I tryed updating Dusk's costume, how does it look ?

Credit to Cheetah for the shiney body.
Back to top Go down
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm

i like it!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm

Thanks! Im not really sure what to do with Dusk, right now. Should i continue with him or move on to another hero ?
Back to top Go down
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:23 pm

dusk rocks man! dont leave him behind... i dunno, maybe make a movieverse, or an ultimatevarse or something... but dont leave him behind
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok, i guess i continue with him, but i need a better rogues gallery for him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:24 pm

Anyone have any comments on Mister Scarlet ?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Im liking the story, and the colours on him look a lot better now

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks, but im still not happy with his costume. I'll be adding some of his rogues gallery just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:57 pm

Ok, im trying to come up with some parody super villains for Mister Scarlet. Any ideas ?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Vcpa0
Credit to Alex for the hoody

I was just messing around and i came up with this, he kind of a vigilante type hero, i just tryed to think of what a vigilante/ superhero would look like in the real world. So i gave him goggles to protect his identity and an armoured vest, well you know, so he doesn't get shot.

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Pckg6
Credit to Devon for the hair

Well this guy is a bad guy, as you can see. He is a crazy weirdo who thinks he's a superhero but he clearly not, he's a crazy killer. He goes by the name of Mr. Amazing, thats why he has a spray painted "A" on his chest.

please give me your opinion please.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:12 pm

Haha, I like the concept behind Mr. Amazing. The costume is simple but very effective, nice job.
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:14 pm

Nice job on Mr. Amazing's face, the rest are looking good aswell

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:39 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:45 pm

i really like his back story and the spray paint effect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Thanks! I just drew it with paint and then shaded it
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:00 am

scarletspider666 wrote:
Mister Scarlet In The Journey Through Time!

Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Msuqs4

Todd Barrett

The Ruby City Avenger

The Bane of Crime

The Enemy of Injustice

Synopsis

Mister Scarlet is a pulp-era superhero that has been abducted through time. Taken from the 1930s, and sent 200 years into the future he is forced to take up fisticuffs against a rebellion that hopes to overthrow the city's leaders. Mister Scarlet is used to scraping his knuckles with criminals, but here, he is forced to take on mutants and cyborgs who have powers that match his own. But Scarlet was selected for this task specifically. His futuristic handlers know that in a word, he is unbreakable. Fighting criminals has always been Scarlet's job, but soon he realizes this future is not what it seems. The city leaders are corrupt, and those mutants and cyborgs that have been branded as criminals, are actually fighting for the good side. Does Scarlet join them? Or does he continue to fight for the men who have the ability to send home? Scarlet left the past at the worst possible moment. His arch-nemesis, Mr. You had finally found out his secret identity, and kidnapped Scarlet's wife and son. Scarlet had found Mr. You, and their final encounter had just began when Scarlet was snatched into the future. Mister Scarlet faces his biggest challenge. Does he defeat the rebellion, and earn his ticket back in time to save his family? Or does he do what he has always done and fight to protect the innocent? Even for a man that has no limits to his strength and invulnerability, this adventure could break him.....

interesting idea
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:01 am

Thanks! I had always wanted to make a pulp hero, so i did that for fun. What do you think of my micros in the middle of the page ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet's new Gallery   Scarlet's new Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet's new Gallery
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: