Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Batman or Gotham Central TV Series

Go down 
+2
mach3gillette
Scarlet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Empty
PostSubject: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:07 pm

I was just watching Smallville today and i was wondering if they would ever make a Batman tv series or something based on Gotham Central. I know they were going to make a Bruce Wayne tv series but would they ever make a Batman one.

My idea for Gotham Central would be to have the main character be a new rookie cop who just joined the police force, it could include Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock and other cops from the comics.

Would you watch it if it were real ?

or whats your idea for a Batman tv series ?
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:39 pm

i would definitely watch it because, batman is my favorite hero of all time
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:20 pm

in my opinion i dont think smallville should of been done well because Dc uses batman and Superman too much.

i think they should have a green lantern or a flash show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:53 pm

I think the reason they use then so much is because they don't really have any other good heroes apart from Flash.
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 pm

What about Hal Jordan?Firestorm?And many others?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 pm

Well, personally i don't like any of the other characters, and i think Batman and Superman are the most well known and most loved
Back to top Go down
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:26 pm

I don't even think Batman's been done as much when you compare it to how many tv shows about Superman there are.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:28 pm

they need a live action Titans..or Outsiders
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 10:31 pm

mowzer wrote:
I don't even think Batman's been done as much when you compare it to how many tv shows about Superman there are.

That is very true, i think they got put off the idea of a live action Batman show after Birds of Prey failed, but i think Birds of Prey got the style perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman or Gotham Central TV Series   Batman or Gotham Central TV Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman or Gotham Central TV Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: