Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!

Go down 
+67
Sir Uriel
lggp
Joebleau
Baragon
Mercy
Darksoul
mythu7
Abel
Strider
Zarus
Cap
txf
TheDenDen
Paradox
azrael
Burningbird
Necroleaf
Robbie
Poseidon
Bridge
Dragonfist
tartarus Fenix
deadman75
Tower
Patrick O'Leary
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Devon_Farmer
Kate
Captain Starlight
mickey_d
Undefined
mach3gillette
Da Talking Beaver
cLeRk.
Escape The Fate
Action Girl
Wade_Jordan68
Boo
alpha1075
Spyda-Man
Scarlet
Iceman
Kgoku
Ruben
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Cigy
ION
Beast Within
Mowzer
keeban93
Jod
Dax
Ghost_Spider
trickster74
Bub
Zookeeper
Corpse Army
Koosh
Alex
RayneKirby
Aarel
JDD19and99
Daisuke
Razor Infinity
Drake
Reverend.Slaughter
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Alright, before posting this, I'd like to thank Alex for being such a good example of a micro maker - He re-inspired this piece with his entry for the Character Redesign. The eyes and face indeed look similar - but I promise you all, nothing is copy and pasted, even the eyes. Though the colors match (because the red scale I had was WAY too dark). The arm positioning was another thing. I decided to go in an edit a previous temp I made, not only using my updated 4 shade temp (I like to call it 'R.A.S.' - Rev's Alex style) and modify the arms. Of course, then I went and put wraps all over 'em and hid the work. But I'm down with it. I'd really like to give Alex most of the credit for this, and Strider, and Dragon Fist, and a select few others who are so awesome at Microing.

So, now that I've got all that off my chest - I'd like to give you something creepy. A Doctor... of sorts.

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 DoctorQ_RevS
Q A former surgical doctor in the year 2155 A.D. (c.e. for you politically correct losers) In the year 2160, he was performing a VERY dangerous surgery. Giving himself cybernetic eyes. The operation was a success, but left him quite mad. His questionable actions were brought up at a board meeting, and it was decided that he was to be banned and stripped of his license and degree. Q was furious. The doctors he had surpassed to make such an amazing surgery possible, now spurned him like he was crazy. Soon hatred filled his purpose and he trained and trained as a fighter - lifting weights, punching bags, and taking lessons from a local cage-fighter. He learned to become an animal... fast, deadly, and fierce. In his off time he was building and concocting. His surgical background gave him easy access to tools and machines that he otherwise wouldn't have had available, and also gave him an easy way to make back-alley money. He collected piles and stacks of chemistry and botony books, learning how to make chemical reactions like Napalm, Explosive plastique, cyanide, and other dangerous chemicals. He was planning his revenge. But he needed more. He needed things he couldn't get with the mediocre amounts of cash he was making in dirty rooms, on shaky card tables with a rusty knife. He became a mercenary - doing jobs in return for favors like medical equipment, scientific labratory equipment, and more importantly cash. Enough cash to buy a man's morals and ethics. Enough to buy what he needed to get back at the doctors who cast him out.

He is known for using many different chemical liquids, stored in weighted syringes. The needles are specifically made to be thrown, and inject upon impact - due to the weight of the press plate. He fights with them as if they are stabbing knives, injecting people with anything from bleach, to napalm, toxic waste, even chocolate syrup and 150% proof liqour. Anything to inject death, poison, or simply fear into the minds of his enemies.
-------------------------
Now for some more lighthearted micros... sort of.

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Loserz_RevS
The main cast of discontinued webcomic "Loserz" found here: Loserz: Cynical Punk-Ass Teenagers!
Ben Winchester, Eric Remington, and Jodie Beretta
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 DrManhattan_RevS
Doctor Manhattan!
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Superman_RevS
My very new Superman for the Hero Revamping station contest!
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Cable_RevS
My entry for the Movie contest, Henry Rollins as CABLE!

That's all for now folks!
Back to top Go down
Kate

Kate

Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:11 pm

coolness Razz i really like the doctor, he's cleary very thought out, down to every last detail
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Embarassed Embarassed lol glad i could be of service

I love the whole cyberpunk genre, and i always enjoy seeing micros influenced by it, and a mercenary mad surgeon is certainly a sweet concept. Im digging the outfit and the syringes are well done, shweet work once again man

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 am

Thanks Kate and Alex for the comments Very Happy Glad you enjoy my doctor Oh... and "Q" is short for "Quack" a nickname given to him in Med school for the tattoo on his forearm of Daffy Duck in scrubs, holding a bloody saw (tongue sticking out and everything)

And just for the record....

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 ChuckFnNorris_RevS

Chuck Norris wins everything. For all time. Therefor, I win by proxy.

(credit to ZBB site for the head, which I slightly modified.)
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:49 am

Chuck and the Doctor are incredible
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Kate

Kate

Female
Sagittarius Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 am

nice XD
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:08 am

Reverend.Slaughter wrote:
Thanks Kate and Alex for the comments Very Happy Glad you enjoy my doctor Oh... and "Q" is short for "Quack" a nickname given to him in Med school for the tattoo on his forearm of Daffy Duck in scrubs, holding a bloody saw (tongue sticking out and everything)

And just for the record....

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 ChuckFnNorris_RevS

Chuck Norris wins everything. For all time. Therefor, I win by proxy.

(credit to ZBB site for the head, which I slightly modified.)

I heard Chuck Norris is so tough he doesn't have a chin under his beard, just another fist.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:19 am

The Mad Doctor looks fantastic as do Superman, Cable, and Chuck Norris.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 am

Wicked updates Rev

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Rayneb10the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Kat-sprite-blackpumathe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Ryadonethe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:31 am

Chuck is the best!!!!!!!

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
Captain Starlight

Captain Starlight

Male
Aquarius Rat
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:55 am

Q looks awesome, so badass. ^_^ Love the concept!

And Chuck Norris, what can I say? Very Happy You made my day.
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 am

you're awesome dude, i'll say it over and over
Back to top Go down
Wade_Jordan68

Wade_Jordan68

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 am

I have heard Chuck's tears cure cancer..... to bad Chuck never cries!
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:23 am

That's an awesome Chuck, I'm surprised nobody's ever made a M.I.A. version of him though.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 am

Koosh wrote:
That's an awesome Chuck, I'm surprised nobody's ever made a M.I.A. version of him though.

That's because Chuck Norris is NEVER missing in action. He is, in fact, 90% action. The other 20% is pure Chucktonium. And if you say "but that's 110%!" Chuck Norris will Roundhouse Kick you in the face with such force it will thrust you into the rennaisance.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:11 am

A gift for my Good Man, Dr. Microstien - as he would be in My Universe!!

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 DrMicrostien_RevS

ENJOY!!!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 am

XD AWESOME

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Rayneb10the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Kat-sprite-blackpumathe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Ryadonethe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Mowzer

Mowzer

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2007-01-19

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:54 pm

Hot damn bud! Brilliant stuff!
Back to top Go down
Poseidon

Poseidon

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Chuck Norris went to the Virgin Islands on vacation, and when he left, they were just the Islands. XP

hahahaha great Chuck Norris!
Back to top Go down
alpha1075

alpha1075

Male
Libra Cat
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:52 pm

great new updates - love chuck - well done mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alpha1075
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:01 pm

Col doc,and awesome Chuck!

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 DG8K4HSthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 4xp04zDthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 GKEgDYEthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Nxa02gqthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 EsMB5V3the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 RIPRP4Cthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Nesd9yYthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 N6QKswuthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:56 pm

Never liked Chuck Norris, but good job on all your micros!
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:32 am

Thank you thank you everyone!

Clarity, no one REALLY likes Chuck Norris... we just fear him.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:45 am

i dislike chuck noris... but i love the micro of him... and the purple/pink hair on Doc......
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 am

Reverend.Slaughter wrote:
Thank you thank you everyone!

Clarity, no one REALLY likes Chuck Norris... we just fear him.

Tell the truth like it is Rev
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next