Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!

Go down 
+67
Sir Uriel
lggp
Joebleau
Baragon
Mercy
Darksoul
mythu7
Abel
Strider
Zarus
Cap
txf
TheDenDen
Paradox
azrael
Burningbird
Necroleaf
Robbie
Poseidon
Bridge
Dragonfist
tartarus Fenix
deadman75
Tower
Patrick O'Leary
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Devon_Farmer
Kate
Captain Starlight
mickey_d
Undefined
mach3gillette
Da Talking Beaver
cLeRk.
Escape The Fate
Action Girl
Wade_Jordan68
Boo
alpha1075
Spyda-Man
Scarlet
Iceman
Kgoku
Ruben
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Cigy
ION
Beast Within
Mowzer
keeban93
Jod
Dax
Ghost_Spider
trickster74
Bub
Zookeeper
Corpse Army
Koosh
Alex
RayneKirby
Aarel
JDD19and99
Daisuke
Razor Infinity
Drake
Reverend.Slaughter
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:37 am

awesome man!
and the bassists name made me laugh so hard
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:41 am

Reverend.Slaughter wrote:
HUGE UPDATE~! not really... New Villainess!

BoobyTrap - A Bounty Hunter who's signature weapon is her Chest Cannons - they are computerized - working by short voice commands via headset - to fire anything from bullets, explosive rounds, smoke bombs, knockout gas, flash bombs, and other various ballistics.
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 BoobyTrap_RS_RayneKirby

Credit for the idea goes to Rayne Kirby.

And, the band MUSHROOMHEAD. I was too lazy to seperate them, so this is the whole package.
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Mushroomhead
From Right to Left: Gravy (guitar), Skinny (drums), Lil' Dan (Percussion), Pig Benis (Bass), Schmotz (Keyboard/Samples), St1tch (Samples/Percussion), Waylon (Singing/Screaming), Jeffery Nothing (Singing/Screaming)

WoW

Those

Are

Wicked
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 am

thanks guys and gal, the masks were pain staking, but so worth it.

Oh, and a new "Motivational" poster thingy - I made this about 5 minutes ago, it's a rip off of a Kirk one - based on something I found on Deviant art.

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 TDKJoker2
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 am

lol thats great
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:34 pm

Dude RS your gallery is so frakking wicked.
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:39 pm

Nice micros great job!
They are cool.
AArel
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: UPDATE: Ozzy, Zakk Wylde, Joker, Riddler, and more!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:21 am

Thanks guys I appriciate the comments a LOT - and now for something completely different.

UPDATE!

Rock Legends (you know.. REAL ones):
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 OzzyOsbourne_RevSthe Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 ZakkWylde
Ozzy Osbourne and Zakk Wylde

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Joker_StraightJacket_RS
Joker - based on some deviant art and an indie fan film where Batman faces Predator. Wierd I know, but it was a cool short little film thing.

My version of the Riddler:
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 TheRiddler_RS-Style

And ME! Again.. This is an updated version of the halloween costume I wore in 2007 to a Mushroomhead halloween concert:
the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Reverend_SlaughterHalloween2007

Credit for the Guitar (which admittedly needs work, I did it too fast.) goes to...... s**t I can't remember. Omni maybe? I'll look it up and get back to ya'll on that.
Credit for the original Straight Jacket .. well, I pulled it from an Emissary temp - no idea who made it first, who modded it.. but I modded the piss out of it - I'll just claim that the sleeve straps and the vertical chest strap go to Emissary, or whoever.

Last edited by Reverend.Slaughter on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:23 am

Dude wicked micros, the Ozzy one is my favorite by far.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 am

daisukemousy18 wrote:
Dude wicked micros, the Ozzy one is my favorite by far.

How did you do that so quickly... I had that thing posted for like... 5 seconds... you amaze me..

oh yeah, and thank you!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:27 am

lol i have no life so im always here lol.

oh and you might wanna drop in my gallery i did a lil micro you might like.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 am

Some general CC: First thing first, i really like the style you got going on, the goth thing is killer. You should try some darker characters from the invisibles, global frequency, black summer, or even x-force. I noticed that although you dont do all your own lining, you do try to do the bulk of your shading, case in point the jokers sleeves. Folds are trying to micro, but remember dont just put a fold anywhere mate, things fold mostly at bending points/ joints on the body and then if not there where clothing comes into contact with other clothing like along the inside of the arm. For blood try using a duller color then straight red and ask someone about how to make a proper tattoo trick to make the blood toned in corellation to the clothing (misspelled correlation, dammit....ive gone too far). remember the more of the micro that you actually make and design yourself, the better you will feel about it. try making a micro completly from scratch, line the whole thing yourself, shade the whole thing yourself, make the color schemes yourself, hell try not to even use references. i bet you when your done with it, even though it might not be your best work, you will feel proudest about that micro for a long time to come. take it or leave it mate, keep it up, hats off.
-The Fool
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:23 am

your amazing.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 am

(UPDATE - 08/03/2008)

Added:
Dragon Fly, Rayne Kirby, DaisukeMousy entry to "MIB: Heroes/Villains" and "MIB: Creators"
the Crow to "Movies"
Richard to "Comics: Webcomics"
the Riddler to "DC: Batman"

Thank you all for your comments, I hope you continue to enjoy my crap.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey Rev!
You got a lot of good micros here, mostly sinister, but good.

Grat work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 pm

Iceman wrote:
Hey Rev!
You got a lot of good micros here, mostly sinister, but good.

Grat work! Very Happy

Thanks Iceman. I honestly have no idea why, but I tend to be drawn to the darker side of comics and movies... I should probably try and do something up beat.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 pm

wow! i love your batman redesign stuff! can't wait for more.
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:35 pm

awesome job on my character man
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 am

Okay, so even though Atlas may have a problem with not coming off like an arrogant s.o.b., he makes some good points and I've been working outside my comfort zone. There are things I just hadn't done before, and I never tried my hand at creating my own templates, and such. Well, I'm not ready to do a full body, head, eyes etc... but I've redone the closed hand, and re-worked my open hand. For those of you who didn't know, doing 3-shaders was a huge step for me. So now I'm working on something new.

My own redesign of the X-Men. Beast, I can already tell, is going to be a HUGE pain in the ass. But maybe stepping away from the macabre side of micros will expand my abilities and make me that much more comfortable stepping outside my bounds.

Thank you all for your continued support of my garbage! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:56 am

wow that crow is really cool
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:42 am

Reverend.Slaughter wrote:
Okay, so even though Atlas may have a problem with not coming off like an arrogant s.o.b., he makes some good points and I've been working outside my comfort zone. There are things I just hadn't done before, and I never tried my hand at creating my own templates, and such. Well, I'm not ready to do a full body, head, eyes etc... but I've redone the closed hand, and re-worked my open hand. For those of you who didn't know, doing 3-shaders was a huge step for me. So now I'm working on something new.

My own redesign of the X-Men. Beast, I can already tell, is going to be a HUGE pain in the ass. But maybe stepping away from the macabre side of micros will expand my abilities and make me that much more comfortable stepping outside my bounds.

Thank you all for your continued support of my garbage! YAY!

Man only that already needs a clap, to accept a criticism, to use it for improving, to try new things, to make your own temp!
Great! bravo
You have a long and great future as a good microer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:45 am

cool harley!
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:28 am

(UPDATE 08/04/08)

Added: Colossus
Cyclops
Rogue
Wolverine
(Credit to Raven)

Up Next: Gambit
Beast
Iceman
Jean Grey (also known as Miss Diesalot)
Jubilee (because there are not enough Jube's out there)
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:06 am

hey if me acting like an ass gets you to micro better i think its completely worth it! no but really im just trying to help you micro better is all and im sorry if i came off mean or snobish.
-The Fool
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:19 am

Don't worry about it man. All is forgiven.

So, added my UNIVERSE to the universe section. It's hard to miss and it's NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH OR THOSE WHO CAN'T HANDLE DIRTY LANGUAGE. SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY COMPLAINING THAT THERE'S TOO MUCH BAD LANGUAGE, SUGGESTIVE CONTENT, OR VIOLENCE. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT IN FICTION, HOW ARE YOU SURVIVING THE REAL WORLD?

Switched up some of the micros with my updated template. ENJOY!

Put the Umbahzibiduwah characters in a spoiler because of some "bad language" on some t-shirts. In case the mods decide they want to "family friendly" up my gallery. Oh, and the pink t-shirt.. yeah, it says "as a football bat" if you don't get it... PM me. I'll explain. For those of you who get it, yes. He is. Flamingly so.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:54 pm

Really SWEET updates RS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!   the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS!  pg 37!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Slaughterhouse, HOLY CRAP NEW MICROS! pg 37!!
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next