Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios

Go down 
+4
Zedox
Scarlet
Ruben
Burningbird
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Empty
PostSubject: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Im makin a all new batman verse
the characters will not have many similarities

So far i decide to make a realy more brutal Batverse

i have not yet decided if i call the main character batman..
but i decided his costum wont be a real black or blue it will be dark red...

Nightwing wont be a robin before its a ex-special-ops-member

im not sure about azrael cause the baman should be brutal enough

and i think a robin cant exist in that verse

the joker will be not thta clownish NO HE WONT

bane will be a ex-wrestler

scarecrow as a member of the kuklux-clan

and i think of makin two face as a neutral more good person but infact you cant realy tell whos good

but maybe you can bring ideas itno the pot?

Last edited by Burningbird on Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:20 pm

mr. freeze is a cryogeniclly frzon ex dictator?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 pm

Aw man i was about to make a batverse too, i've been working on it for a few weeks now.
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 pm

okey first off. After reading what you wrote i can say one thing... THIS IS NOT A ANNOYING OR DUMB Batman-verse Razz
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 pm

i wish you to go on scarlet.. batman seems a subject everyone want to make his own interpretation and everybody SHOULD DO:..
i will post the preview of the Joker soon
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 pm

Cool! can't wait to see yours! Very Happy Im taking my time with mine i want to make it good.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm

you should put the batman omposter(the joker as batman)

Last edited by dave on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm

What ?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:36 pm

dave wrote:

been done Wink

but is anything really original these days

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:41 pm

Oh yeh, you done that in your old batman universe, that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:44 pm

dave wrote:
cool never saw this who made it you or alex?
but it wont happen in my verse cause i have the basic background for joker batman etc already

@alex no i think nearly everything is done in anyway ... but the way you do it and with the passion you do it that difference them.. i hope mine will seem unique but if it is i realy dont know
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

I think i might wait till all you guys are finished before releasing mine, because all your universes will be better.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:49 pm

ah you wanted to start a new verse? thought you mean the one with zedox..yeah i think maybe you just should bring the one to end and than start

made my first micro can you guess who it is?
Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Joker_Burningbird
Back to top Go down
Ruben

Ruben

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:39 am

two face
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:07 am

no its joker^^
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:00 am

He doesn't look very happy.

I like this universe idea. And if the Joker isn't going to be clowny, or even like a mime... what's the point in calling him "the Joker" .... so then.. the joker wouldn't really be in the universe. It'd just be a sociopathic, schizophrenic killer.

And Alex.. you're right. Pretty much nothing is original, to paraphrase in prose:

"Nothing new is under the sun.
Not one thing man can do,
That has not already been done."
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 am

joker dont mean clwon does it ?
translated at german its just a guy who love to make jokes... not said if bad jokes or one for children the story will show why hes called Joker
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:55 pm

Zedox quit the joined universe so im doing it by myself, its retro mixed with modern.
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:35 pm

You make a good point BB, run with it man. I'm still excited to see the uni =)
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 am

okay twoface is made
hes Commisoner Harvey Gordon
Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Twoface_Burningbird
any ideas who should be also in the verse?

Line up so far
"Good" Ones
Batman(later not yet known)
Nightwing (later Bloodwing)
Azrael (Later Uriel)
Commisoner Gordon

"Bad" ones
Twoface
The Joker
Bane
Special Agency of National Definding (SaND)
Black Mask

i did write good and bad in italics cause... in that verse its not that easy to know what is good
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:21 am

i think killer croc could fit in nicely!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:27 am

yeah i have to see... i wanna try and stick more realistic (okay living with and half destoryed face isnt reality^^) way thats why i left out clayface and killer croc is a mutant am i right
but i right knwo have a great idea to get him in there
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:51 pm

I have gave up on my universe, but im looking forward to Burningbirds
Back to top Go down
Reverend.Slaughter

Reverend.Slaughter

Male
Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm

I honestly think, that no matter the CC, this Uni is gonna rock our socks off.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:52 pm

decided to post some short bios for the characers right know grey means it should stay secret

"Good" Ones
Batman(later not yet known)

Nightwing (later Bloodwing)

Azrael (Later Uriel)
after the crime rate in America is rising in heights that are above the sky the Sa.N.D. createad Project Azrael. 25 Elite Soldiers were took to the secret base of Sa.N.D. and trained to become there ultimative crime fighter. ...The only "activaded" Azrael was Jean-Valée. Because the Sand made mistakes in ther psycholgy training Azrael became a killing machine. The Supervigilante was born. He was hiunted by Sa.N.D. cause no one should know that they "produced" him.

Commisoner Gordon

Harvey Gordon was one of the most sucessfull PD_leaders of the east cost. So it was decided he should take over the contaminated City called Godclam. After few month he had to recognize every Police-officer was coorupt, or dead. He took a group of elite policemen from the east cost that were totaly loyal to him and tried to fight the crime. Slowly everything went better.. until he met a villian called Joker..read on at Twoface

"Bad" ones
Twoface
Commisoner Gordons left side of the body was totaly destroyed by the Joker. He was taken to hospital. There a wonder happened. Also his left side coudnt get reconstructed Harvey stayed alive. Two month after that accident he leaved hospital Godclam was the hell on earth again. At the first night he slept at home he had a dream about Mikal the archangel of justice. He told him that Harvey was choosen to bring the Justice back. Dent missunderstanded it and made his own justice....

The Joker
The joker was fromerly a Soviet commander of a elite-group. His real name is Yuri Bradislava. Yuri made a joke for everything that happened arround him either it was funny or not. THat game him the nicname joker. He and his team were caught by a terroistian group. After two days there leader cant hear any more jokes so he sewed jokers mouth together so that he only could eat mushed things through a little hole. AFter two weeks they finaly had enough of the russians and wanted to get the special informations from them. To torture them they all were put into a aggresive caustic potash. All of his team members died but not Yuri...

Bane

Killer Croc
Former Wrestler called Gonzales Jones son of mexican immigrantes. he and his tag team patner were totaly unsucessfull until one day. Theye got enormous Power and nobody knew from where. It was for sure that they used Doping. But there the test all were negative so they won the world championsip three times. Than they vanished cause wrestling was to lame for then, with there power. Later KillerCroc fought against people for fun. He soon became a mercenary.
Special Agency of National Definding (SaND)
The Special Agency of National Defendig was founded after the criminal rate in america raised up at 25%. It´s a secret organisation that research opportunities to fight against the crime more easily. There agents are higher in rank than CIA&FBI. One single agent(that just finished his education) was allowed to take control of 100 Us-Soldiers.
They made diffrent secret Projects to fight Crime some listed
Project Moonkill
Project Overdose
Project Superkill
Project Azrael Alpha
Project Supercop
Project 2.1.20.13.1.14
Project 2.1.20.13.1.14-B

Black Mask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios   Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman the Blood years-- P2 Short Bios
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: