Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!

Go down 
+74
argosail
Cap
Darksoul
twiztedmonkeyboi
conor.merriman
whizzbang
Quester
DRPEPPER
NV Oracle
Blanchett
jasper
SleepyDrug
Shinobu
ares
KIN STARJUMPER
fwidd6578
Corpse Army
Logan Wayne
coremax
Burningbird
Baragon
alpha1075
Johnnyzoomburst
Darkling
JimmyCrackCorn
Hyperman
Spector
Necroleaf
Sheeppie
Undefined
Barbarian
bizarro_liberty_legion
choopy
thetrappedartist
Dragonfist
Bub
Woodmouse
David Lucero
mythu7
CloudSquallTidus
Biboundé
Razor Infinity
rom
Vaendin
Major Justice
deadman75
Kat
Fireaver
Wade_Jordan68
Squigfly
Strider
Dax
Spaz
TheDenDen
mach3gillette
Kicker
Kodiak
Tempest
task at hand
KatyKat
Omnis Ra
Alex
MKWarrior2009
Reverend.Slaughter
Jod
Emissary
Anth
Jorge Martinez
Aarel
Kgoku
Koosh
RayneKirby
trickster74
Zookeeper
78 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kicker
probation
probation
Kicker

Male
Taurus Snake
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Climhazzard wrote:
I based it on the character you are talking about, because the idea I wanted for her matched a reference. Same thing with Meggan. The reference of someone else heavily screamed her name to me. There are a lot in this set that worked from other characters. The Star Wars universe aint included in this, just comic. (I know star wars is comic also, but not for me). Sorry for the confusion.

When you say "base", do you mean replicate? lol
I mean u say reference, but clearly, it's Celeste Morne!
an did ur vision of character include the malevolent Muur Talisman still wrapped around her kriffing neck?!
I'm curious, where do u get ur references from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Kicker, what he meant was he had a design in his head, and upon seeing that character he felt it matched quite well. As such, he used it as a reference. I have a few micros of my own that I've done that with, and they even have their universe specific items and whatnot.

I don't believe your need to continue attempting to start an argument and/or fight with Climhazzard is a good idea. They aren't selling this character, they're allowed to use it as one of their own. I would recommend you please stop your incessant prodding about the subject at hand.
Back to top Go down
Kicker
probation
probation
Kicker

Male
Taurus Snake

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:48 am

no disrespect intended to anyone here, I've been apart of this board for quite sum time an know the rules, I'm just an avid fan of Star Wars. and also my uncle works for darkhorse comics and helped create that character, it's not trying to start anything really, u'd need quite a well versed background of SW EU to kno, but I'm sry, idc wat look anyone is trying to go for, wat I'm trying to do is give sum input so that maybe the pateesa might change it up a little and make it more original, I mean, trust me, I kno if everyone griped over every little thing this board would be a wreak, but I'm an expert in logical argument, so I do in fact no wat I'm doing, no rules will be broken, ok sweets? :]
and Climhazzard, sry if I came off stand offish, but I hope u understand where I'm coming from, and for me & Fel posting this convo on ur gallery, my apologies
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:17 am

*raises eyebrow*

As Felicity said the only time you can double post if you just opened your gallery. That's fine. And if you post a micro and don't get any replies in a certain time limit, you can double post. That's fine. The rules were set up because people used to have a habit of spamming the board. You can always go back to your post and edit it, it will bump your thread back up just in case you want to add something new.

Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 am

Awesome work buddy. As always.
Now, you know I love those micros, especially Dani. I love how you take these canon comic characters and integrate them into this new universe of yours. And I like that you borrow concepts/looks from other media milieus to add flavour/spice.
I also think that the dress on Meggan is kickass hot
Now, Kicker. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. Please use some standard writing/spelling, and not so much l33t... I can't translate it at all.

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey
Image Software : Imageready
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 am

I'll solve the problem, and remove the Dani micro. What I meant is exactly what Felicity said. The thing around her neck, whatever you claim it to be called is generic for Indian war attire. I don't know what it is on the comic, cause I don't read it, and really don't care to. The reference I had, is a pic I found on some comic thread somewhere. The idea I had was a partly armor, partly traditional Indian look. When I saw the pic, it fit exactly what I wanted in my head.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Spaz wrote:
Now, Kicker. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I have no idea what the hell you're trying to say. Please use some standard writing/spelling, and not so much l33t... I can't translate it at all.

I'll back up Spaz here and I think the other members of the staff will go along with me.

I was able to understand your messages Kicker, after I read them out loud.

Climhazzard : the rules about double posting and such were written in 2006, seeing how you joined in 2008 you should have read them before hand and it shouldn'd be a surprise for you.

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Signature_02_DaxTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Fastest_TeamTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 246m1cn
Templates update : September the 30th 2020 -///- Gallery update : April 2nd 2022
ReImagining MMPR my universe.
Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Putz, so much trouble for nothing...

Meggan is gorgeous, nicely done, Zoo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Storm Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Aleta Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Starhawk Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Mach-2k13
Storm; Aleta; Starhawk; Mach-2k13

No CC please, if you feel you must complain, IM me. Credit to whoever believes some should be given unto them.
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Holy Crap, that Mach is amazing
So is Starhawk and Aleta and Storm!!
Great job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm

incredible work, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 am

Awesome micros! Love the similarites and differences in the two who bore the Starhawk name bravo

Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-BlackWidow Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Argent Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-HarleyQuinn Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Jubilee Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-ScarletWitch
Black Widow; Argent; Harley Quinn, Jubilee; Scarlet Witch

Black Widow is the latest of the set. Based off Raven Riley's Succubus. Do not google if your under 18.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

Another great set. I like how the two "white" skinned ladies looks completely from the pages of Sin City

Back to top Go down
Wade_Jordan68

Wade_Jordan68

Male
Leo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint!!!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Succubus!?!? wow i never even thought to micro those celebrities.... These all look great! Fantastic set!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm

XD wicked update Climmy Razz

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Rayneb10Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 RyadoneTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:03 pm

The Widow and Witch are beautiful additions
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:51 am

I've been a big fan of your Dark Nation stuff and the stuff is no exception!

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 am

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-CaptainAmerica-2 Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-USAgent Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-WinterSoldier Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-MsMarvel Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Stargirl Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-WonderWoman
Captain America; USAgent; Winter Soldier; Stargirl; Wonder Woman

Another brand new one, USAgent
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:45 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Sooo SMEXY! XD

MORE MOREMORE!!!

i know im a bit hyper Razz

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Rayneb10Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 RyadoneTemporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Great stuff!
I like the USAgent and Stargirl most from this set

Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Ahh I remember these ones, you really do make the ladies look beautiful and that design for USAgent is pretty cool. Reminds me of Judge Dredd
Back to top Go down
Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Male
Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 pm

I saw judge dredd in there too when I saw that helmet on ballbreaker's site

Here is Moonstone, and her trying to imitate the hotness that is Carol Danvers' Ms. Marvel...
Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-Moonstone Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-MsMarvel-Moonstone
Moonstone; Moonstone as Ms Marvel

1st is a few months old, the 2nd is brand new. Added them to the 1st post with the rest of the regular micros.

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Zoo-DarkNation-Moonstone
While we're at it, here is her Dark Nation version.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:15 am

OoOO XD very nice!!!!

Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:37 am

OOOO these Dark Nation are all so freaking wicked Cool .

Both Moonstone and her as Ms. Marvel they're so freaking hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!   Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporal Incursions - Dark Nation 3/30 - Deathcry!
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next