Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.

Go down 
+32
Bub
MightyLeatherface
JDD19and99
RayneKirby
Undefined
Koosh
Corpse Army
Dax
mythu7
Escape The Fate
Rat
UltraMagnus
riddick
Patrick O'Leary
Anth
Drake
Strider
Jorge Martinez
Omnis Ra
Baragon
Dragonfist
Iceman
Daisuke
Cap
Ayoma
Abel
Sir Uriel
Darksoul
Felis 7
twizted_micros
Joebleau
Tazz
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:17 am

I used to, but I try to stay out of it, all of the fights has left me with a lot of experiance about human behavior and reactions - so when I get in a fight - it's often over in a matter of seconds, as I know where to strike - also, I never take initiative to fight, I let other people do that - it gives them a false feeling of a sure victory and thereby making them overconfident Laughing

Now it's mostly to defend people Laughing

And I'm glad you're impressed by the resistance we had at the time of WWII Smile
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:20 am

Tazz wrote:
I used to, but I try to stay out of it, all of the fights has left me with a lot of experiance about human behavior and reactions - so when I get in a fight - it's often over in a matter of seconds, as I know where to strike - also, I never take initiative to fight, I let other people do that - it gives them a false feeling of a sure victory and thereby making them overconfident Laughing

Now it's mostly to defend people Laughing

You sounds totally like a Super Hero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 am

Yeah, I just noticed that, reading it over - but it's not a regular thing, I don't get out a lot - too busy training and working out.

So, I get out when I have to go shopping, and when I go to parties, which is rare, about once a month, and there's always someone who wants to cause trouble - and I'm way faster then a bouncer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jorge Martinez

Jorge Martinez

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:53 pm

Tazz, can I use your template? I may use it down the line for some mythological characters like Hercules and Thor?

Let me know.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/legion_of_super_heroes/microlegion/micr
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:55 pm

Sure, I don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:02 am

After microing a bit around, I've finally finished an rp character from a DnD I'm a player in, I present; Samael.

Thanks goes to Drake for letting me use a set of horns from one of his micros Very Happy
Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 ArmoredSamael

Samael is a demon, who has forsaken the evil ways of his ancestors - and taken up a life of nobility - though he dons an armor which looks like that of an evil person - he is nobility itself, when he kills, it's fast, unless he knows the person has done something outright evil, it's slow and painful.

When he draws first blood, he closes the victims eyes and lays 2 gold pieces in their eyes.

His reputation proceeds him - so whenever he enters a town, he is welcomed with flowers, food, and wine - despite his race and looks, he is allowed to enter the finest shops and taverns - on the contrary, one of his teammates, an Orc barbarian aren't well liked, his reputation proceeds him as well - as "The guy who messes up Samaels plans", and he needs to pay double for almost everything in any town for what he has done.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:21 pm

Wow! Amazing armor and very good shading!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:36 pm

Fantastic micro, as all of yours!
Good work
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 7:36 pm

The armor on Samael is great.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 pm

that demon looks incedible Tazz awsome work
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male
Cancer Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:51 pm

Wow... O_o
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Amazing armour Tazz
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 10:32 pm

OMG! I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:21 am

Thanks for all the compliments Very Happy

I'm glad Y'all like it - if I'm lucky, I should be able to make the other gamers - which was my main idea, but the armor was so provoking that it took a little over 3 days to make, so I completely abandoned the other characters to make Samael's armor Laughing

On a sidenote, some hours ago, the orc tried hiring an assassin to take Samael out - I objected against it, seeing as his intelligence and wisdom score are both -1, and that he's a barbarian - who will rather rely on brute strength rather then using dirty tricks.

Luckily, the GM agreed with me - and the assassins denied the request in fear of retribution from Samael himself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:15 am

Finished the other players, and made Samael in his civilian clothes Very Happy

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 CivilianSamael
Samael in civilian clothes

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Lain
Lain: Dark elf, Mage - Samael's lover

Lain is not only young for a mage, she's also young when it comes to maturity of elves - she's only 118 - compared to the 110 for adulthood in elven culture, and 150 for a mage.

Samael and Lain already knew each other before the group became a group, and they were lovers a few years before, and still are - the golden chain on her neck is a gift from Samael, it's so long, that after being twisted a bit, it appears to be two necklaces.

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Ser
Sera: Wood elf, Assassin - Has a crush on Samael

Sera is a 116 year old assassin and has a thing for spikes, which is why most of her weapons are spiked.
When she first met Samael, she instantly developed a crush on him - Lain knows about it, and doesn't mind if Samael has another girl.

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Krait
Krait: Half-elf, Monk - Samael's hand-to-hand trainer, and best friend.

Krait has the tattoo of a snake covering his entire body, he can use a small amount of Chi to awaken the snake - though it still stays attached to his body, he can now use it as a third attack when grappling an opponent.

Krait has known Samael for well over 2 years prior to joining the group, and he teaches Samael hand-to-hand combat when they make camp various places.

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Gryn
Gryn: Orc, Barbarian - The guy nobody likes.

Gryn constantly seems to provoke Samael - and has so far foiled 7 of Samael's plans, he has been victim to Samaels wrath several times - among those things are; Baldness, Kid-like voice and impotence.

Gryn has tried getting rid of those curses - but cannot accumulate enough gold to pay for a Remove Curse spell.

He thinks he's an Orc Warlord, and is just waiting to find an orc encampment where he will use his authority to get revenge on Samael.

There you go Very Happy

The whole Orc Warlord is actually an inside joke - only me and the game master knows that it isn't true - the guy playing, is one of those guys who can't figure out how his character looks, f.ex, his character started out being 6'3" - Samael is 7'6", when he heard this, he changed his height to 7'8".

Orcs don't even get to that height, so the Gm told him to either change his height back, or lose a level - he changed it back.

And he thinks his character his The Hulk Laughing

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:47 am

Sweet work Tazz.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 am

Beautiful micros.
The eyes of Sera and Gryn are impactant!
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:25 am

they all look great tazz keep up the great job
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:48 pm

Thank you Omniferis, Thank you Iceman, and Thank you Uriel Very Happy

Now I just need to find something else to micro Laughing

Any suggestions? Razz
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:45 pm

Nice work man!
Back to top Go down
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:58 pm

i see a lot of good stuff here ( always be kind with someone who can beat you to dead in a few second Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:11 pm

Thanks Drake, and Joe Very Happy

And Joe, don't you worry Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:32 pm

Great work on the RP characters Tazz.
Back to top Go down
Tazz

Male
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 12:56 am

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 AberdeenMcAlpine

Newest addition ^^

Originally just something I thought up, but he's now part of the "Wild Wild West" universe.

Oh, and like I wrote in the universe thread; Do not claim for you own!!! Evil or Very Mad I've found some of my work on sites, without my permission, also, if you want to use a part, ask me.
Back to top Go down
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 1:09 am

Its great to see your still posting on the board Very Happy great work with the cowboy/bandit look?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.   Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tazz's Gallery - WIP halted, Update; Page 10 - June 30.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next