Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…

Go down 
+82
DragonBurger
tartarus Fenix
mccollough
Darksoul
Dax
Spyda-Man
Cap
Da Talking Beaver
Wade_Jordan68
dave9003
Reverend.Slaughter
Devon_Farmer
mach3gillette
matt_molitor
Ghost_Spider
Vaendin
Cigy
Emissary
Alex
Mowzer
Aarel
Spz
Ruben
Bub
Tazz
Razor Infinity
trickster74
Undefined
Jod
Dragonfist
TheGreenMachine
Golem
RayneKirby
JDD19and99
Konpakku, The Dark Hero
Xorren
Reigeretsuu_Wrestler
Abel
riddick
The Dark Knight
Corpse Army
Burningbird
Beast Within
Spider-Boy
The Broken
Fudge
CloudSquallTidus
Hyperman
UltraMagnus
Koosh
Iceman
Patrick O'Leary
Blanchett
ION
Enzo
Kagemusha
Ze Ball Breaker
mythu7
whizzbang
Kgoku
twizted_micros
StarFlash
blue_beetle
Major Justice
Sir Uriel
mkscorpion
Ayoma
The Duke
Mudshark
MightyLeatherface
vodnicek
Choob
cold_fressato
Anth
Omnis Ra
Jakob
Felis 7
Joebleau
Kid Chaos!
Daisuke
HAVEN
Dr. Microstein
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig
Registration date : 2006-12-06

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Hope ya’ll packed a lunch.   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:05 am

Greetings All,

- WARNING! This is gonna be a loooooooooooong one.

WOW!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Wow-BWShowTime-sm

I’d like to thank everyone for all their great comments. I know that I’ve said this before, but… I really “do” appreciate them!

Jonnydorcas – I’m really glad that you liked your “Baby Jonny”, and I’m especially glad that you (and so many other folks around here) like my stuff. And “yes”… I do have do have a slightly twisted sense of humor.

I’d also like to thank you for whipping up that really cool "Doctor the Hedgehog" for me. It was totally unexpected, and is very much appreciated. So again… Thank You. It really made my day!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 You_Rock-HelloKitty-Animatedsm

Dave – Sorry about the mix up, but when I whipped up those Micros… I really just did it just for kicks. No one had asked me to whip them up, or even requested a Micro from me. Like I said… I just did it for kicks. I’m just glad that everyone seems to like their little gifts.

As for all of the cool Micros that you’ve whipped up for me, either as gifts or because I had requested them… I really “do” appreciate them… but I certainly don’t expect them.

To be honest… the idea of whipping up those “gift” Micros just popped into my head. Usually when things pop into my head, they pop right out again just as quickly… but for some reason… this idea actually stuck. Guess it got trapped in all that earwax. HA!

Anywho… I just thought if they were nice enough to post a comment, the least I could do is whip ‘em up a Micro or two. So… I did.

Now, I can’t promise that I’m going to be able to do that every time, but… if the mood is right… and if I can get my creative juices flowin’… from time to time I just might surprise someone with a little Micro gift of their very own.

- But again… I’m not promising anything, so folks… please don’t carve that in stone. Just because I circled it, doesn’t mean that I’m going to buy it. Ok? Ok.

Now… as to your “request”…

At the time, you had your Crux Hunter as your avatar (very cool by the way), but… I had no idea of how to “zombify” it. I tried a few different ways… but none of them really grabbed me. Then, when I checked back to see if anyone else had commented on anything… I noticed that you had changed your avatar.

Nice pic by the way, kinda reminded me of the anime series… “Desert Punk”.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Desertpunk-1b _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Desertpunk_box _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Desertpunk-1a

Which then got me to thinking about Junko Asagiri, the beautiful, busty, smokin’ hot babe from “Desert Punk”.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-1

Ohhhh… Junko…

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-3

…uh … er… um…… uh… what was I sayin’?

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-2

Oh… yeah…

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-38DD

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Blinkin_Blub3 “BOOBIES”! Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Blinkin_Blub3

I mean, “Desert Punk”.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Desertpunk_chillin

That’s right… they call me “Mister Class”. HA!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Cheers

Anywho… like I said, you had changed your avatar, so I went to my Micros Files, checked out your Micro Folder, and came up with this… I hope you like it.

Dave the Zombie – Standard & “Animated”

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_DavetheDeadBoy-01A __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_DavetheDeadBoy-01A_An_10

Oh! I also whipped up this little doodad for ya. I hope you’ll get a kick out of it… even if it is a little big.

Dave the Desert Punk -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_DavetheDesertPunk-The_Avatar-1

Sir Engel Uriel – Thanks man, I’m glad you’re diggin’ my Micros. Speaking of which… here’s a little something for you as well. I did have trouble trying to animate your wings, so I had to go a bit retro on you. Hope you like it.

Avenging Angel -

Retro Version 1 - Standard & “Animated” x2 -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-01A

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-01_A-1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-01_An_1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-01D

Retro Version 2 - Standard & “Animated” x2 -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-02A

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-02_A-1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-02_An_1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 SirEngelUriel-AvengingAngel-02D

F.Y.I - I tried to “animate” your metallic wings, but no luck. I also tried to use your current avatar, but it was too way too blurry for me to “tweak”, especially the face.

I hope these will be ok. angel

Jzgreenlantern – Please remain calm. I promise… “BLACKEST NIGHT” is on its way… and two of its latest inductees will be posted very soon.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_BlackestNight-TheReturn
(Sorry about the delay.)

RayneKirby – Wow! Thank You. You liked them. You “really” liked them! Comments like yours are what makes whipping up Micros worthwhile. I know that if it hadn’t been for you (as well as for all the other folks around here) leaving such words of encouragement, I probably wouldn’t have come up with the idea of whipping up all those “gifts”, so again… Thank You!

By the way, like I said in my previous post… trying to find clothes for “Kirby” Micros is a real bugger. You’d think that the folks who had created those Temps, would have also thought about making a few clothing temps too. Oh well, ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do or… whip up some totally freakin’ Micros!!!

F.Y.I. - I “tweaked” your jacket by using the sleeve from Sue Richards wedding gown from ZBB’s site. I knew if anyone had some “Kirby” Micros… with clothes… ZBB would, and sure enough… in his “Fantastic Four” section, I found what I was looking for… full frontal nudity!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-peek-a-boo
Dang. I missed it.

Just kidding.

Although… I have to admit… some of those gals are lookin’ pretty hot. Temps, Micros or otherwise.

- Yeah… it’s been a while. naughty HA!

Anywho… I also want to thank you for your amazing gifts. Those “Teenage Dr. M’s” look GREAT!!! They were totally unexpected, and I really “do” appreciate them! You have a real talent, and I look forward to your next creation. Again… “Thank You”!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Dancin_Mini-016_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Dancin_Mini-010_ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce1_Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Dancin_Mini-011_ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Dancin_Mini-012

See… now we’re all happy!

Golem – I’m glad you liked your Micro “Gift”, but your Micros rock too. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next. Keep up the good work!

Koosh – Glad you liked it. Just remember to floss after meals. HA! Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Zombie_Shuffle

Well, that’ll about do it for this time.

Next time… “Stuff”… followed by…. “BLACKEST NIGHT”.

- Jzgreenlantern – “It’s about freakin’ time!”

Until then, remember…

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Junko-cutie-01
- I know... I need to get out more. HA!

Take Care,

Dr. M

beast

"Kudos" to all the Micro Artists & Designers who came before us, and to all those that shall follow. Without them... none of us would be here today.

Thank You.

- All praise the awesome power of… “SPELL CHECK”!!!

Last edited by Dr. Microstein on Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:12 am

incredible work Doc your truly a genius your work is always killer and you tend to bring out the best in most peoples characters thank you man i love all the versions
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:43 am

wow... that was a lot of boobies. LOL. im glad u liked them. every thing on ur update looks incredible. Bravo Doc. sir's right u r a genius. i can't wait to see ur next update.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Rayneb10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RyadoneMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:56 am

ha ha that is an awful lot of boobies, but then again who can complain about boobies? ha ha Very Happy

Awesome work as usual Dr. M Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:58 am

Great to see you back Doc, I have to admit that's one of the longest posts I've ever seen lol.
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:51 am

wow thx man and you are one weird prev lol
Back to top Go down
TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Male
Gemini Monkey
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:00 am

cant wait doc rou rock
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: WOW! A 6-Hour Difference!!!   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:00 am

(Stardate – 1-27-08 10:00PM CST)

Greetings All,

Well, I know how much ya’ll luv my looooooooooooong posts, so I hope this won’t disappoint. Razz HA!

Sir Engel Uriel – I’m really glad you liked your “gifts”, and I want to thank you… not only for your comments… but for your high praise as well. Although, I’m not too sure about the whole “genius” moniker. I try to do the best I can with what I have. Sometimes it works… sometimes it doesn’t. I’m just glad that you liked them. I’m also glad that I was able to help you with your “stance” problem. You new versions look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work, and many thanks for such high praise.

RayneKirby – What can I say… I’m a guy, and “boobies” are my life. By the way… It’s a wonderful life! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

But seriously, a friend of mine sent me a bunch of those little dancin’ critters, so I can’t take credit for them… just my Micros. She sent me around 20+ mini dancers, and 55+ medium/large dancers, so I’m well covered. We’re both into Anime, although she’s the one who knows all about the artists, writers, voice talents, spin-offs, ect., and I’m just the one who sits back and enjoys the show. I’m the same way when it comes to playing video games… I really don’t care about the high score; I just enjoy playing the game.

Anywho, she thought I’d get a kick out of them… which I did… so I thought I’d share a few of them with ya’ll.

As for my next post?

Who knows?

Perhaps…

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Blue-Footed “Boobies” - Squawk!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Blue-footed_Boobies

- What? Where you expecting something else. Razz

Jonnydorcas – Hey man, glad you enjoyed the post. By the way, I have to agree with you… who can complain about boobies? Just the freakin’ FCC (Federal Communications Commission) that’s who.

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Family_guy_fcc_o

I just don’t understand what they have against those birds… do you??? scratch

Koosh – Yes. It was rather a loooooooong post, now wasn’t it? But hey… at least it was brought to you with limited commercial interruptions. Right?

Dave – Me?!?! A Perv?!?! I’m sorry dude, but I haven’t the foggiest idea of what you’re talking about. Rolling Eyes

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce2 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce3 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce4 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce5 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce6 _ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 AnimeBabe-Bounce7

I LIKE TO MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!

Anywho… I’m really glad that you liked my little “gifts”, and again… sorry about the mix-up. I had hoped to post your “Dave the Desert Punk” before you had switched avatars, but like I’ve said before… folks around here seem to change their avatars more often than I change my socks. Oh well, these puppies are good for at least - phew! - a nudder snix monss. Gag!

Jzgreenlantern – Don’t worry dude, next post… “BLACKEST NIGHT”!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_BlackestNight-TheRing_An_15

Oh! By the way… I totally forgot to post those “gifts”, as well as all of the previous “gifts” that I whipped up for ya’ll, so I went around yesterday and posted them in their proper galleries. At least I did for the folks that hadn’t done so already. Sorry about not doing that sooner, guess I just wasn’t thinking.

- See… I’m not such a “genius” after all. HA!

Now… for the “Micro” post.

Ok, before I can post my “BLACKEST NIGHT” Micros (patience Jzgreenlantern), I have to post these first. I know, I know… I’m such a tease. Cool

Dr. M - Green Lantern

Transformation Mode -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-10_An_20

GL Uniform - 01

__ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-11_An_20

GL Uniform - 02

__ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-12_An_20

GL Uniform – 03 - Basic

__ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-13_An_20

GL Uniform – 03 – Battle/Guardian Mode

__ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-14_An_20 __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GreenLantern-15_An_20

NOTE - A very special “Kudos” must go out to “CA” for his very cool helmet design.

Well, that’s about all for now.

Until next time…

Dr. M

beast

"Kudos" to all the Micro Artists & Designers who came before us, and to all those that shall follow. Without them... none of us would be here today.

Thank You.

Last edited by Dr. Microstein on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:02 am

i have the skull picture on my myspace but it doesnt blick and have a ring
Back to top Go down
JDD19and99

JDD19and99

Male
Sagittarius Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 am

i like your gl costumes dr. m, and your extra booby pictures Very Happy ha ha
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:35 am

oh wow. you amaze me once again. lol and great now i have that song stuck in my head.

I like to move it, Move it....

Razz

can't wait to see what you will come up with next and what else you'll post LOL Razz

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Rayneb10Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Kat-sprite-blackpumaMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RyadoneMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Awards_zpsab107532
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:53 am

incredible work i really dig your green lanterns specially your battle/guardian mode great work keep it up
Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: BLACKEST NIGHT   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Greetings All,

Well, it’s been a bugger of a week, so I’m going to try to keep this short. I really do appreciate all of your comments and kind words, so don’t worry… it’s not ya’ll… it’s just life in general… AGAIN. There just doesn’t seem to be enough time in the day lately.

Well, since I don’t want to be a party pooper, let’s just get to the post.

Dave

Yeah... I have the same pic, but I decided to "tweak" it a bit.

After all… I “AM” a Genius. Razz HA!

But to be honest, I really lucked out on that pic, especially since most pics are Jpgs… and unfortunately I can't animate Jpgs. But for some reason, the pic I have was in Gif format, and thankfully… I CAN animate Gifs.

What can I say… GIF FORMAT RULES!!! Cool Cool Cool

By the way… here’s the “Animated” version I whipped up without the ring.

Enjoy!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_LivingDead-01_An_15

Jonnydorcas -

Glad you liked my GL uniforms.

Although my latest GL uniform will probably have to go to the cleaners.

- I’d like to see them try to get those stains outta that. HA!

By the way… it’s always nice to hear from another “bird” lover. HA!

RayneKirby

Wow! I haven’t amazed a woman in a long time. Shoot… now I’m just happy if they actually show up. lol! HA!

But seriously, I’m really glad you liked my last post, along with my musical selection.

Also…

Thank you for adding me to your Sir Engel storyline. Very Cool! Cool

Sir Engel Uriel

Thanks again. As usual, your comments are always welcome.

Also… be sure to check out your “PM”. You might just find you have something over there. angel

Ok… Now… “BLACKEST NIGHT”.

I figure that at some point in our lives we’ll all go through some dark times. I myself have gone through a few of my own. I also know that I could have gone dark. Very, very dark… I might yet. Who knows?

After all… the dead are not bond by the rules of the living. venom

Anywho…

As for the upcoming “Blackest Night” saga, slated for Summer 2009 in the pages of Green Lantern, no one really knows the whole story… so I’m just going to wing it.

Ok. So, while supposedly the dead, or at least specifically selected dead will be given one of these new extremely powerful dark rings, I’m also guessing that certain people or life forms that harbor a particular darkness within themselves will also be issued one of these rings. I figure, the dark forces need an army, so… the more the merrier, right?

First up is… Dr. M

- Bet ya’ll didn’t see that comin’. HA!

After years of being a member of the GL Corp, and aiding in the capture of countless villains, only to see them return again, and again, and again… this particular GL decided to take matters in his own hands. Capture and incarceration was no longer an option. The only “true” answer was the absolute destruction of these villains. It was during his first execution… although the word “slaughter” is actually more accurate… that he realized that “this” was what he was meant to do…

To purify the planet of evil… no matter what the cost.

While some secretly cheered his efforts, others were sickened by his bloodlust. It wasn’t long before many of his fellow heroes soon sought to stop him… but his inner darkness had already consumed him and he quickly dispatched these heroes with very little, or no regret at all. At long last he was free… and no one… NO ONE would stop him in his quest.

Along with the so-called “super villains”, he also realized that evil come in many different forms… particularly within the human race. It was then when he decided that it was time to “purge the planet”. If the human race survived… so would their possibility for doing evil, and over the years he had seen more evil brought about by them than good… so they all had to go. But, there was a slight problem… as powerful as the darkness within him was making him… he still needed more power. But as luck would have it… he knew exactly where he could obtain that power… from the power rings of his former GL’s… and of course… from the Guardians themselves.

The Guardians, while highly intelligent, weren’t known to be great fighters, and using the word “massacre” would be an understatement, surprisingly though… a handful of Guardians somehow managed to escape, and their current whereabouts are unknown. As for the GL Corps, one by one, both former and newly inducted GL’s battled him only to fall by his bloody hands. One by one he then gather their rings and added their power to his in order to stay his ever growing hunger, and even though the rings themselves fought to resist him… his darkness had become all consuming…

...the universe itself must be purged...

… and the only power that could do “that” was within the very core of Oa itself. He decided to shatter the planet from within and absorb every ounce of the planets unleashed energies, and wipe out every last vestige of human and humanoid life through out the universe. But... there were others watching this carnage. Others who had even bigger plans for this dark warrior. Plans, that in the long run, would make the death of the universe a mercy killing as opposed to what they had in store for it. So begins “BLACKEST NIGHT”.

- Ok. So it’s no prizewinner, but it’s the quickest origin that I could think of. I also toned it down a bit because it was a lot darker, and I didn’t want to freak anyone out. Like I said… this week has been a “BUGGER”!!! If you want, feel free to write up whatever you think fits better. Just as long as I can kick some serious @ss… and perhaps sink a continent or two.

Happy, Happy, Happy!

Joy, Joy, Joy!

Anywho… here are the Micros that I whipped up.

Dr. M – BLACKEST NIGHT

GL Slaughter Mode - Notice the guts and intestine of those who opposed me still clinging to my uniform.
Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_GL-SlaughterMode-01_An_10

“BN” Original – Standard, Armored, & Altered

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-01A __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-01B __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-01C

“BN” Standard & with Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-02A _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-02B

“BN” Altered & with Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-03A _____ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Dr_M_BlackestNight-03B

NOTEAgain… A very special “Kudos” must go out to “CA” for his very cool helmet design.

Jzgreenlantern – BLACKEST NIGHT --- FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

Original – Standard & Altered

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-01A __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-01B

Armored & with Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-02A ___ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-02B

Standard & with Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-03A ___ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-03B

Altered & with Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-04A ___ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Jzgreenlantern-BlackestNight-04B

Jzgreenlantern "BN" Banners 1 & 2 -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_BLACKESTNIGHT-2009_Jzgreenlant-1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_BLACKESTNIGHT-2009_Jzgreenlant-2

NOTE: Jzgreenlantern, I had thought of trying to write up an origin for you, but I figured if anyone knew whatever darkness dwells within you… it’s “you”. So have at it.

Well, that’s all for this post.

Like I said earlier, this week has been a bugger… a “royal” bugger in fact, so I may take a few weeks off to get my Micro juices flowin’ again. Oh! And if somehow over half of the human race is wiped out over night… I didn’t do it. ghost rider ghost rider ghost rider

Talk with ya’ll soon,

Dr. M

beast

Thank You.

Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:01 pm

bravo doc. and ur posts are always amazing Razz and can be pretty comical lol. love the blackest night update. it's блестящий!!! and that russian for Brilliant!!! Razz espicaaly the gl slaughter mode lol.

and putting u in sir's story was my honor lol. and im glad u liked it.

and now i have to burst into song ...

Hello boys and girls, this is your old pal, Stinky Wizzleteats
This is a song about a whale, NO this is a song about being happy
Thats right!
Its the happy happy, joy joy song!

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy joy

I dont think your happy enough, thats right!
I'll teach you to be happy!
I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
Now boys and girls, lets try it again...

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy joy!

Iff-in you ain`t the grandaddy of all liars!
The little critters of nature...they dont know that they're ugly.
Thats very funny! A fly marrying a bumble bee!
I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me!
WHY didn't you believe me?

Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy, joy joy
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy, joy joy joyyyy!

ur fault Razz u got ren and stimpy's song stuck in my head LOL bravo bravo lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:02 pm

lol Awesome work but I ask you, where is the love for Neo Green Lantern?
Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 DaiNeoGL
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
TheGreenMachine

TheGreenMachine

Male
Gemini Monkey
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 6:25 pm

awosme job doc you rock
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 7:31 pm

Great work on all the gifts Doc.
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 pm

Doc, you've done it again. Great job on all of those awesome micros. Nice job on the song RayneKirby lol.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:37 pm

truly wicked work they all rock youve outdone yourself yet again doc
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 11:50 pm

Ah, those look awesome.The things are gonna be ready to zombify mortals!
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:59 am

Koosh wrote:
Nice job on the song RayneKirby lol.

Razz:P:P lol!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Microstein

Dr. Microstein

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: JOY!!!   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Greetings All,

First off… I’d like to thank everyone for all their wonderful comments.

Your guys (and gals) are G-R-E-A-T!!!!!

RayneKirby – Thanks gal! As usual… your comments… and musical styling are very much appreciated!

Now “I” have to burst into song ...

Do your ears hang low,
Do they wobble too and fro?

Can you tie ‘em in a knot,
Can you tie ‘em in a bow?

Can you throw ‘em over your shoulder,
Like a Continental Soldier?

Do your ears… hang… low?

Second verse… same as the first.

A little bit louder… a little bit worse!

- Just one of the many delightful little ditties I learned when I went to Camp Run-A-Muck… at least until I “accidentally” blew it up.

- Don’t ya just love the smell of Napalm in the morning? HA!

Daisukemousy18 – Glad you enjoyed them. Just remember…

There is no love… only Zool!

Jzgreenlantern – Thanks man! Glad you liked them. Hope they were worth the wait.

Dragonfist23 – Thanks DF.

And again… thank you for whippin’ up that Micro “gift” for me. Way Cool!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 DrM-GiftfromDragonfist

- Let the “Darkness” grow!!!!!!!!!

Koosh – Thanks for complements. They’re very much appreciated!

Sir Engel Uriel – I’m really glad that ya’ll liked them, but… the only problem with outdoing oneself… is that you have to keep outdoing yourself, otherwise things tend to get stale… kinda like my socks. HA!

Konpakku, The Dark Hero said - Ah, those look awesome. The things are gonna be ready to zombify mortals!

Hey… if I can bring a little chaos and destruction into somebody’s life every now and again… I sleep better at night. HA!

Ok… on to the post.

Let the “Darkness” Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time featuring…

Daisukemousy18 in…

“BLACKEST NIGHT”the extended edition.

Well, last time Dai asked me… Where is the love for Neo Green Lantern?

And I said… There is no love. Only Zool!

But seriously, I do have a little somethin’ extra I’d like to share with ya’ll.

Ok… here’s the skinny… or whatever the kids are callin’ it nowadaysMicrostein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Smilie-Old_Timer

While I could whip up a “Blackest Night’ uniform for Dai, I also wanted to whip up some armor for him as well. Unfortunately… I hadn’t the slightest idea of what would look good. So I pulled the ‘ol vulture ploy, and scavenged my Micro Folders for parts. In particular… my Daisukemousy18 Folder, so a lot of the credit should go to Dai, especially for all of his past accomplishments… as well as for all the other Micro folders I ransacked. HA!

- Gotta keep it all legal and aboveboard ya know.

Truth be told, I came up with one armored uniform… and later… I came up with another.

So Dai…

… You want ‘em…

… You got ‘em!

Daisukemousy18 - “BLACKEST NIGHT”

SET #1

Standard & with Gauntlets -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01A_ __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01B_

Armored -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01C_ __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01D_

Armored With Attack Squadron - A -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01E_

Standard With Attack Squadron - A -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-01F_

Altered & with Gauntlets -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-02A_ __ Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-02B_

Armored -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-02C_

Altered With Attack Squadron - B -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-02D_

Daisukemousy18 “BN” Banner1A & 1B

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-B1

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-B2

SET #2

Basically the same as SET #1… except for a few slight modifications.

Armored -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-A

Armored With Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-B

Standard With Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-C

Altered & Armored -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-D

Altered & Armored With Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-E

Altered With Attack Squadron -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-F

Attack Squadron Unmasked -

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-V2-G

Daisukemousy18 “BN” Banner - V2

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 0_Daisukemousy18-BlackestNight-B-V2

Again… many thanks to Dai for letting me ransack his Micro-Vault.

What can I say…

I’m a carnivore from wayyyyyyyyyyy back. HA!!!

Speaking os which... I'm off to lunch!

Talk with ya'll soon,

Dr. M

beast

P.S. RayneKirby got me to thinking about “Ren & Stimpy”… as well as a few other things (wink), but I’ll save those for next time Twisted Evil . Right now, I’d like to leave ya’ll with 2 of my all-time favorite “Ren & Stimpy” episodes…

JOY!!!

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RenStimpy-JOY

- AND -

“Mesmerized!”

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 RenStimpy-Willakers-01Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Sprintkasumi

Man… I could just watch them for-ever. (wink!)

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Devilish

Thank You.

Last edited by Dr. Microstein on Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:51 pm

You're welcome. Awesome work on Dai's Blackest Night micro.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:25 pm

OMG LOL. great post doc. all dai'd looks look great.

-falls onto the floor laughing-

oh that's killer.

Dr. Microstein wrote:
Man… I could just watch them for-ever. (wink!)
i bet u could doc. lol!

now i really can't wait for ur next update now lol.

Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:33 pm

awesome work
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…   Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies… - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Microstein Labs: My “Rather Late” Quick Replies…
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next