Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

deadman's doodles

Go down 
+67
Lomeli
Ebichu
WeekendAvenger93
Mr. Fantasy
DragonBurger
rose
Captain Starlight
twiztedmonkeyboi
Spector
Omnis Ra
Logan Wayne
Joebleau
FerretBoy
Quester
Emissary
Joffre Roda
Kodiak
ZERO
Dragonfist
Mercy
Alex
choopy
riddick
Patrick O'Leary
Tempest
Baragon
Aarel
Cigy
Ditto
bizarro_liberty_legion
Cap
mistersuds
xBigJoe91x
alpha1075
Da Talking Beaver
Ruben
mccollough
RayneKirby
WHY_SO_SERIOUS
Kate
trickster74
Reverend.Slaughter
Kgoku
Wade_Jordan68
task at hand
Hyperman
glguardian
Spaz
skybuzz
Kagemusha
Daisuke
Jod
whizzbang
vodnicek
Anarx
Jacen Bell
Apollo
Major Justice
Iceman
CA
aralob
gamerguy412
twizted_micros
Ayoma
Sir Uriel
Felis 7
deadman75
71 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat
Image Software : MS Paint, Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-12-28

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSun Dec 31, 2006 8:51 pm

Hi guys and gals,
I would like to thank the creators who i have taken pieces from. They are from the amalgam universe from the comics published jointly from marvel and dc. They are as follows in order of posting: wonder gold, bluejacket, moonwing, elasti-girl, ferroman, green goliath, skulk, hyena, mary marvel girl, nuke, thor-el, redwing, wonder girl, the challengers of the fantastic (ben grimm, johnny storm, reed richards, sue storm) and wonder wasp. Any questions feel free to ask. thanks.

deadman's doodles Wonder11 deadman's doodles Blue_j10 deadman's doodles Elasti10 deadman's doodles Ferrom10 deadman's doodles Green_10 deadman's doodles Skulk10 deadman's doodles Hyena_10 deadman's doodles Mary_m10 deadman's doodles Nuke10 deadman's doodles Thor-e10 deadman's doodles Redwin10 deadman's doodles Wonder10 deadman's doodles Ben_gr10 deadman's doodles Johnny10 deadman's doodles Reed_r10 deadman's doodles Sue_st10 deadman's doodles Wonder12

Last edited by on Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Felis 7
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Felis 7

Male
Cancer Tiger
Image Software : IrfanView PaintDotNet
Registration date : 2006-11-11

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 am

I love the Amalgams and I don't understand how I had missed your gallery
Back to top Go down
http://felis.7.free.fr/
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 4:47 am

sweet Amalgam your the second person to make amalgam micros Keep up the wicked stuff i like it all. Any chance of you making Speed Demon??
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 4:48 am

Very nice stuff, my favourite is moonwing Smile
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 5:19 am

nice set deadman!
Back to top Go down
gamerguy412

gamerguy412

Male
Aries Horse

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 am

Really awesome work here! Gotta love the amalgams!
Back to top Go down
aralob
Francophone
aralob

Registration date : 2006-11-22

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 7:59 pm

Shocked great malgams' micros especially Moonwing and Nuke Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 9:07 pm

first, i would like to thank every body for thier compliments. sorry i haven't posted in a while i' ve been fighting off the flu. hopefully i can get some micros posted this weekend. second, c.a. i have not forgotten you i will get some more images scanned for you also by this weekend
Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-05

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 9:16 pm

You need to get well so you can get back to making micros. I've added a lot to my gallery an if you have checked, you have seen that I have used some of the scans you have sent already.

I didn't think you had forgotten. Just worry about getting better and when you get time and can scan some new images is fine.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Iceman

Male
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 1:00 am

Fantastic set man!
Back to top Go down
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: a few more   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 7:53 pm

a few more amalgams to add to the cause but, ithink this will be the last of them seeing as c.a. is doing a fantastic job covering that project.
the next ones are my versions of the voltron lion force. i'm working on them in thier uniforms. hope to have them up in a day or two.

they are as follows: artemisty knight the bionic amazon (dc's artemis from wonder woman and marvel's misty knight), captain america jr. (dc's captain marvel jr. and marvel's captain america) dial h.u.s.k. (dc's dial a hero and husk from the x-men). next up the voltron force keith, lance,
hunk, pidge and princess allura. only problem i see is something is wrong with pidge, too me he just doesn't look right. can anyone offer any tips, hints, suggestions. thanks
deadman's doodles Artemi10deadman's doodles Captai10deadman's doodles Dial_h10deadman's doodles Keith10deadman's doodles Lance10deadman's doodles Hunk10deadman's doodles Pidge10deadman's doodles Prince10
Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 pm

These look pretty good. I may be working on the Amalgam Universe, but that doesn't mean you have to stop. There is no rule anywhere that says only one person can work on something, I mean, look how many people have done Superman (guilty) or Batman.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Major Justice

Major Justice

Male
Leo Buffalo
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro 2020
Registration date : 2007-01-13

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 3:56 pm

CA wrote:
These look pretty good. I may be working on the Amalgam Universe, but that doesn't mean you have to stop. There is no rule anywhere that says only one person can work on something, I mean, look how many people have done Superman (guilty) or Batman.

Keep up the good work.

CA's right! Everyone has a different take and a different style. You should do the micros YOU want to do regardless if someone is already doing them. Besides your stuff looks really good too!
Back to top Go down
Apollo

Apollo

Male
Taurus Cat
Image Software : MSPaint/Paint.net
Registration date : 2006-12-14

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 3:24 am

I agree with my predecessors (Major Justice & CA), don't stop now, I think they're great!
Back to top Go down
Jacen Bell

Jacen Bell

Male
Registration date : 2007-01-05

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 1:52 am

Amalgams are cool, Don't stop.
With C.A. doing them and you it's cool to see the differences in technic,style,preference and choice of characters.
Though I am looking forward to Voltron Characters it's also Cool to see more then one person focusing more on Amalgoms the regular micro's.
Back to top Go down
Anarx

Anarx

Male
Capricorn Snake
Registration date : 2007-01-24

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Awsome amalgams.
Back to top Go down
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: amalgams   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 5:35 pm

I know it's been awhile. so without further ado. in order of appearance all from the amalgam universe blaze allen(dc's barry allen & marvel's johnny blaze) the blob (dc's chunk & marvel's blob) Hal Jordan (dc's hal Jordan & marvel's Starbrand) ms miracle (dc's mr miracle & marvel's crystal) polaris (dc's dr polaris & marvel's polaris) puck (dc's oberon & marvel's puck)and silicon man Dc's plastic man & marvel's sandman). First i had to imagine what the front of pucks costume looked like. he was only two panels of the speed demon comic. one was a shot from the back and the second was from the shoulders up. second i borrowed heavily from c.a.'s speed demon for everything under the trenchcoat. third siliconman was in a few panels but none of them showed his legs but, what looked like sand in place of them. lastly i would like to thank all the creators i used pieces from especially c.a. and major justice. thanks for looking.

deadman's doodles Blaze_10 deadman's doodles Blob10 deadman's doodles Hal_jo10 deadman's doodles Ms_mir10 deadman's doodles Polari10 deadman's doodles Puck10 deadman's doodles Silico10
Back to top Go down
vodnicek

vodnicek

Male
Pisces Rooster
Image Software : driver

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 5:42 pm

...sweet micros, most I like the half wooden hamerer...

deadman's doodles Hasterman
Back to top Go down
http://www.volny.cz/vodnicek
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 5:45 pm

thanks for the comment. actually i believe the wood is sand.
Back to top Go down
Invité

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 6:05 pm

I think Bluejacket and Silicon Man are my favorites. These are fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Ayoma

Ayoma

Male
Scorpio Dragon
Registration date : 2006-11-19

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2007 6:35 pm

Great work on these, i like the sand effect on silicon man.
Back to top Go down
CA

CA

Male
Leo Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2007 4:12 pm

Very good! Keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
deadman75

deadman75

Male
Taurus Cat

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 4:09 pm

Took me all night but, i finally finished my versions of the voltron liopn force. we have keith, lance, pidge, princess allura, hunk and the original pilot of the blue lion, sven.

deadman's doodles Keith_10 deadman's doodles Lance_10 deadman's doodles Pidge_10 deadman's doodles Prince11 deadman's doodles Hunk_i10

deadman's doodles Sven_i10
Back to top Go down
whizzbang

whizzbang

Male
Pisces Age : 154
Image Software : MSPain
Registration date : 2006-12-14

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 8:27 pm

Yay! More cool Voltron Micros:D
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 8:35 pm

sweet g-force micros!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deadman's doodles Empty
PostSubject: Re: deadman's doodles   deadman's doodles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deadman's doodles
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: