Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

punchlines gallery general america page 4

Go down 
+14
bizarro_liberty_legion
mccollough
grn_robskelington
Koosh
Vaendin
Emissary
Alex
Spyda-Man
txf
Omnis Ra
Aarel
Mercy
Titan
punchline
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
punchline

punchline

Male
Scorpio Horse
Registration date : 2009-01-04

punchlines gallery general america page 4 Empty
PostSubject: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm

here it is my first micro. it is me punchline. tell me what you think. ok i had to take down my first image. but there are new ones up later in the post. thank you

Last edited by punchline on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Titan

Titan

Male
Pisces Dragon
Image Software : Ms Paint / Photo Impressions 5
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Looks good for a first attempt cheers
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Male
Taurus Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:43 pm

good start, keep on
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Thats awsome man! Very nice work!
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:25 am

Welcome Punchline to the board. Very nice forst time creation. I remember those days, I think yours is better then the first ones I did.
Back to top Go down
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS Paint and Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:52 am

Welcome...decent first micro..

But um, I THINK that hat belongs to me..and "TXF"... it was just slightly edited and re-colored <.<
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:54 am

ZOMG look its an amalgam of my fool, txf's avy, and a bunch of temps. please dont use parts of my microes in the future such as the hat. I would be more than willing to help you out with lining and shading things BY YOURSELF. If you want my help, please contact me via pm. If not, please refrain from using parts of microes in the future.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:56 am

txf wrote:
Welcome...decent first micro..

But um, I THINK that hat belongs to me..and "TXF"... it was just slightly edited and re-colored <.<

hats actually an amalgam from my fool micro and your micro. *punt's txf* however, you did the jester thing before I did, *punts self*.

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:57 am

well it is his first micro i remember i used to take parts before i understood it was bad but eh he will learn as we did good job man nect time try ur own stuff it always pays off and ull b proud of ur own creation
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:01 am

Rolling Eyes Its his first micro for Christ's sake

Anyway, Punchline, its a start, I think you need to look into shading a little more, it seems rather than using darker shades to add depth, you added a different color entirely. Anyway dont get discouraged, open a thread in the help section if your looking for more advice. And yea, keep credit in mind to parts you use

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:03 am

Alex wrote:
Rolling Eyes Its his first micro for Christ's sake

Um, does that mean he can't read? <.< *looks at my sig*
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:05 am

relax man gees hell learn like we said and mayb he found the hat posted somewhere else dont make a big deal outa it its his first micro he will learn didnt we have this problem b4 when microman used to do this alot and look at him now hes great!
Back to top Go down
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:08 am

Sorry<_<.. It just annoys me when people take things from my micros.. ..especially when I clearly said in my sig not to. :l

/end
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 am

kenmejia wrote:
relax man gees hell learn like we said and mayb he found the hat posted somewhere else dont make a big deal outa it its his first micro he will learn didnt we have this problem b4 when microman used to do this alot and look at him now hes great!

thats why i offered my help, albeit somewhat roughly. however if txf doesnt want his parts used, he has the right to ask for them not to be used. regardless, gestapo policing microes is an almost impossible task to do, thus the undertone of hostility and frustration. thus i apologize, for being rough. please feel free to contact me via pm. i would be more than willing to help you become a better microer. /end

p.s. it should be noted that it is against the rules for txf to "/end" said convo....thus i win again as i am the only one with the power of "/endability"

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:12 am

wells it is understandable and i would get mad if someone did that and they have been around for a while but hes new so he doesnt kno so after this hell know and sure he might still take parts but its all apart of learning soon he will make his own parts and will b good then some newcomer will steal his parts and hell get pissed lol its all a big cycle if u think about it
Back to top Go down
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 am

kenmejia wrote:
wells it is understandable and i would get mad if someone did that and they have been around for a while but hes new so he doesnt kno so after this hell know and sure he might still take parts but its all apart of learning soon he will make his own parts and will b good then some newcomer will steal his parts and hell get pissed lol its all a big cycle if u think about it

Not to start anything..

And I really will stop after this post..

But it's common sense that you don't take things from other peoples "art"..and microing is a form of "art"..so it should be common sense not to take things from other peoples micros... even if he is new..

Just saying

/END..... really
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 am

kenmejia wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua197s8d2TA

hahahahha 'nuff said lol!

Last edited by Atlas on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:17 am

He's new to the site, let him learn on his own.

Next thing you know everyone will be wanting credit for an eyeball, or a shoe lace. Remember each and everyone of you got your start the very same way. I did the same thing to.

Besides couldn't this have been dealt with via PM, instead of calling him out in public like that.

punchlines gallery general america page 4 Ragxxi29punchlines gallery general america page 4 Fastes10punchlines gallery general america page 4 Rag_xx21punchlines gallery general america page 4 Em_s_f10punchlines gallery general america page 4 I_vote11punchlines gallery general america page 4 Emi10punchlines gallery general america page 4 Em_zps05e308ce punchlines gallery general america page 4 Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster

yea i kno but wutever hell read this and soon realize its wrong but no more of this we gave punchline 2 pages of debates when we should encoutrage him to do better
Back to top Go down
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:20 am

Spartan wrote:
He's new to the site, let him learn on his own.

Next thing you know everyone will be wanting credit for an eyeball, or a shoe lace. Remember each and everyone of you got your start the very same way. I did the same thing to.

Besides couldn't this have been dealt with via PM, instead of calling him out in public like that.

(not part of the other thing)..

I'd want credit for an eyeball, or a shoe lace if they were taken from my micro. :l

Again, just saying...

And also, I actually, NEVER used other peoples stuff on my micros, 'cept the body itself.. I never used templates either...although when I first started, I didn't know about them..so..yeah.
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:21 am

well thats u most of us did it the usual way but once again juss leave it at that no more u got ur message across
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:32 am

oh and by the way welcome to mib:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElvEZj0Ltw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Vaendin

Vaendin

Male
Aries Rooster
Registration date : 2007-02-21

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:44 am

I don't get it ken... They weren't making a big deal about it until you came in... and they're still not being hostile... If M.I.B. needed another mod, they'd promote a new one. It's not your job. Wink
Back to top Go down
punchline

punchline

Male
Scorpio Horse
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 am

Photobucket
sorry if i offended anyone. i was just trying to use what i could from the templets on my room mates computer. i will try to be more careful what i use on future templets and try to stick to either the generic stuff in the main templets or making my own. was trying to make my templet look like my heromachine creation i did a while back. i apperciate the comments though
Back to top Go down
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 am

Ok, time for a mod to step in.

Punchline, I know you're new here but please make yourself familiar with our rules and respect the other members by not using their micros for parts in the future. I know what you did wasn't very harmful but it's a very touchy subject and always results in fights like this. So please, use templates from our "Templates" section and you won't have to worry about crediting anybody. For the time being though, please take down the micro so nobody continues to get upset over it.

And the rest of you, the way you reacted was not appropriate. I know you feel wronged by what he did but honestly it was a harmless mistake on his part. You should always handle these things by notifying the staff or through PMs, not by starting a verbal riot on the board. He is now aware of the rules and if he breaks them again then let the staff deal with it. Please, no more comments about stealing or crediting in this gallery please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: punchlines gallery general america page 4   punchlines gallery general america page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

punchlines gallery general america page 4
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2009 and Before-
Jump to: