Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Blue Marvel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Blue Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Blue Marvel   Blue Marvel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 am

So now we have 2 hyper powerful retcon heroes in the marvel universe.
( by the way i think BLue marvel got a lot more potential then Sentry )

Should we see Blue Marvel in the Avengers now ?
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Blue Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Marvel   Blue Marvel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 am

http://www.majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08a/marvelnovember08/ADAMBLMRVL001.jpg

This guy? I thought you were talking about Marvel Boy, then I've found this:

Atomic Comics wrote:
Marvel Comics announced at Comic-Con that the two would team on "Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel," a six-issue miniseries starting in November based on an original concept by Grevioux, who also writes "New Warriors" for the publisher. The Chicago, Illinois native also wrote the original "Underworld" movie and has acted in dozens of films himself including the "Underworld" trilogy as the lycan, Raze.

While there is a hero named Blue Marvel in packed away in the vaults of the House of Ideas, this new character is completely unrelated.

Grevioux told CBR News, "The Blue Marvel is not the return of Marvel Boy or Crusader as he was last called, I think. This Blue Marvel is a completely different character, aspects of which have been in my head since I was a kid."

"It's the story of Marvel's first black superhero. He was the most powerful and the most popular superhero around for a period of three or four years back in the late 1950s early 1960s. Think of how pre-'Civil War' Captain America was lauded in the Marvel Universe or how Superman is hailed in Metropolis or throughout the DC Universe and that was the popular status that the Blue Marvel enjoyed during this time period.

Whoa! I also think the char has alot of potential to be developed. I asked that lines above because here we are always 1+ year behind of what's really happening with the two big ones. Damn this delay...

Quote :
Should we see Blue Marvel in the Avengers now ?

Yeah, that would be fun to see. (He kinda reminds me of Doctor Fate from DC.... Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Invité

Blue Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Marvel   Blue Marvel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:48 am

HURLOLRETCON!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Marvel   Blue Marvel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Marvel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: