Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Hey Guys, just a question...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

Hey Guys, just a question... Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys, just a question...   Hey Guys, just a question... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:17 am

Hello everyone, yeah as you may or may not know I've been pretty inactive lately which for me is truely a shame... After the new year of school started i was bogged down in school work and also occupied with my girlfriend (im really happy in this relationship, i can even call it love) anyway my question is: because of my lack of micro making and my inactivity on this great community does that mean my file will eventually get erased? i just need too find this time to eventually get back into drawing these micros and get better, hope it wont be too long until im back in the habit of logging on everyday and checking out friends work...you guys are great thanks , ill see you soon hopefully....

Toodles
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, just a question...   Hey Guys, just a question... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:31 am

Account that get deleted are the ones that are totally inactive (for example 3 months registration but no message at all)

Or member that posted less than a hundred messages and stopped coming for that 1 year ago.

so you are pretty save seeing how you have almost 1000 messages.

If you can make it to 1000 messages you probably will not get deleted soon. Unless of course you behave very badly and the staff decides to ban you and delete your account.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Robbie

Robbie

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2007-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, just a question...   Hey Guys, just a question... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 am

Alright cheers Dax. I promise ill be on my best behaviour hehe. Thanks again...ah this can be closed now? yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys, just a question...   Hey Guys, just a question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys, just a question...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: