Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!

Go down 
+8
ZERO
Omnis Ra
Phoenix
Kodiak
Shinobu
Dragonfist
Aarel
Tracyn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tracyn

Tracyn

Male
Leo Horse
Image Software : Photoshop CS3
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Thanks, Aarel and Dragonfist. Very Happy

Here's a little update. Like I said, ZERO did an amazing micro rendition of Ronan's custom blaster rifle, the EE-23 MkIV (which I came up with and was illustrated by a buddy of mine), so I totally had to add that to the Micro. He also helped me out with a template for a rifle-holding man. I only made the colors a little darker and drew a foreshortened version of his left gauntlet, that's all. In addition, I also drew a rendition of Ronan's custom blaster pistol, the P-7 'Offshoot' (also drawn by a buddy of mine) and added that as well.

Here's the result:

Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 CF_micro_ronan_barec_weapons

Let me hear what you think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://corranfett.deviantart.com/
ZERO

ZERO

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:01 pm

looks great. bravo
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:00 pm

ZERO wrote:
looks great. bravo
I agree.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:52 am

That is just so frakinin awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 am

Looks absolutely fantastic with his rifle!
Back to top Go down
Tracyn

Tracyn

Male
Leo Horse
Image Software : Photoshop CS3
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:00 pm

Been quite a while since my last update, busy with other stuff and all. Nonetheless, here's another Micro Mando:

Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 CF_micro_altair_jiriad
Altair Jiriad (in Yuuzhan Vong imitation armor)

Jiriad has a rather peculiar armor, quite different from the normal Mandalorian armor. Its design is based on the living crab armor of the Yuuzhan Vong, a bio-loving alien race in SW, and the armor he made is designed to taunt the Yuuzhan Vong, make them go mad at the sight of this "heresy".

There are still a few things unfinished, but this is basically how he looks like. Mostly created from scratch, took some official images of Yuuzhan Vong and Darth Krayt as reference here, and tried to combine it with a Mando look. The custom helmet design is inspired by the awesome supercommando helmet Marrow Sun on TheDentedHelmet.com created, the same helmet that is used by Novall Talon in MandoMercs. I chose this design because it looks a little skull-like, which helps the whole concept of Vong imitation.

One small detail, which can't really be noticed in this scale, is that his chest diamond (the middle piece of the breastplates) is too small and white, unlike the rest of the armor. That's because Jiriad replaced his diamond with that of his deceased son, Skira, as a constant memory. Also, some parts are supposed to be pure metal, not textured with that crusty surface to resemble the Vonduun crab shells, that really stand out from the armor imitation and make any Vong go mad.

For the hair I edited a template of dreadlocks, made them a little shorter. Also, I added Jiriad's black Kiffar tattoos, but especially the star-like pattern around his right eye doesn't come off that well on this scale. Also, in the helmeted version, his hair is braided and looks out of the helmet, and I even added the hair from some Vong scalps.
Back to top Go down
http://corranfett.deviantart.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Altair looks terrific, nice armor and helmet shading
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:24 am

Mm yes I would most definitely have to agree. He looks very badass Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:46 am

Jiriad looks awesome. I like the Vong imitation armor, and the reason why he has it.
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:11 am

Just bad@$$ work with with him, wicked Cool armor.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Like I said on deviantART; pure awesome.
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:30 am

bravo
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:45 am

Woah.
That's really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!   Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracyn\'s Creations - New Update: A Mando in Vong skin!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2