Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver

Go down 
+4
Patrick O'Leary
Razor Infinity
txf
Digclaw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Digclaw

Digclaw

Male
Taurus Horse
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Empty
PostSubject: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:42 pm

http://kotaku.com/5238119/pokemon-remakes-take-gold-silver

Pokémon Remakes Take Gold, Silver?
By Owen Good, 12:00 PM on Sun May 3 2009, 10,243 views

Adding it all together, a teaser by Japan's Pokémon Sunday TV program points to an announcement next weekend that Pokémon Gold and Silver will be remade.

The tease, offered this weekend, said simply that Pokémon Sunday would have a "world-exclusive first announcement," on May 10 during the program's Pokémon Game Arena segment.

Oh, but there's what you say, and then there's how you say it. Or, more importantly, where you say it. In this case, it was said underneath two gold and silver confetti-filled balls. (depicted). Hmmmmmm. HMMMMMMMM. What could that mean?

From Bulbanews: "It is also theorized that Junichi Masuda will appear on the show to make the announcement, since he did so both last month and the month prior in regard to other game-related scoops."

Major Pokémon Game to be Announced this Month [Bulbanews, thanks to numerous tipsters. Your weekend editor-mans is old and not that hip to Pokénews.]

Read More: Pokemon, Pokémon gold, Pokémon silver, Pokémon gold and silver, Subtle, Rumor
Back to top Go down
http://microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Digclaw
txf

txf

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS Paint and Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:55 pm

HOLY SHIT

all i have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:18 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Patrick O'Leary

Patrick O'Leary

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:20 am

Pokemon Silver FTW.

Dark Riku wrote:
Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver 1233930751209
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:21 am

I actually quite liked Blaziken.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:49 am

Razor Infinity wrote:
I actually quite liked Blaziken.

Me too, he was my first choice when I played Ruby.

Anyway, I've been waiting for a remake of Gold and Silver since they remade Blue and Red (Leaf Green and Fire Red)

This rumour and chatter about a remake has been going on for a while now, and I just hope it's going to be this who will be announced next sunday

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:18 am

I also liked every water type in the games thus far =\

But, yeah it'll be cool to play a remake.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:44 am

Why can't they just let the Pokemon series die!?
Back to top Go down
Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Konpakku, The Dark Hero

Male
Cancer Dog
Image Software : MSPaint, and Paint.net for transparency
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:50 am

Because I doubt it'd be a very good decision to dump a series that keeps raking in money every time a new game comes out for it.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:02 am

Red and blue where great, Gold and Silver where even better and added some cool features.

Ruby and Sapphire, well let's say I'll never understand why they removed the day-night alternance

Fire Red and Leaf Green, were like the original, only with better graphics, and even more hours because of the added islands after Elite 4

Diamond and Pearl are the best games so far for me, a lot of cool new stuff, nice graphics, cool new pokemons etc...

If they can remake Gold and Silver with the same engine as Diamond and Pearl and with added bonuses like they did for Fire Red and Leaf Green then it's going to be great and a lot of people will do like me and buy the games.

Yes I know I'm 24 years old, childish games like pokemon shouldn't be the games I like the best, but I have no shame admitting I do love them and they make me happy.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Tower

Tower

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Location : behind you causing a cold sensation on the back of your neck
Image Software : paint.net... and the pickled brain of Leonardo Da Vinci
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I've always liked the fire starter well cyndaquill isn't that great but come on a flaming monkey thats so awesome that its of the scale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver   Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible remake of pokemon gold/silver
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: