Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Stargate Universe preview

Go down 
+4
Dax
Squigfly
mach3gillette
Joebleau
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

Stargate Universe preview Empty
PostSubject: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:36 am

65 days and counting bounce
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:46 am

Looks cool!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 am

Never really watched Stargate, but it does look quite cool
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Stargate is a good TV series, overall.

There are some bad episodes, some very bad ones, but there are also some good one and very good ones. It's not the best sci-fi series ever but it's pretty good.

although in my opinion the last two seasons were inferiors to the 8 first.

Then there's Stargate Atlantis the first spin off, overall quality is inferior to that of the original in my opinion.

And there's SGU it looks good, it looks promising and I hope it's better than SGA.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:23 pm

I liked Stargate SG-1. Best series ever.
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm

THERE IS NOTHING BETHER THEN STARGATE!!! Razz I saw that several days ago XD I'm very anxious for this, as you can see by the countdown in my sig Very Happy My Saturdays are going to be full Very Happy

Both Smallville and Stargate is airing on Fridays in the US and they are usualy up on the web on saturdays so i can watch them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Stargate Universe apperantly is trying to combined Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis. It looks good I might actually get into this one.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Zedox wrote:
THERE IS NOTHING BETHER THEN STARGATE!!! Razz

Have you ever tried Farscape ?

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Caprica trailer, thought it was appropriate to post in here.

Also if you guys havent checked out Warehouse 13 yet, I highly suggest it. Its on Tuesdays at 9pm on Sci Fi.

Lastly, the trailer for Stargate Wolrds the video game:

Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKxhUm9zDQU
5 minute sneak peak from SGU Very Happy AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 pm

It has got me quite interested,I've started to try to get into Stargate recently.
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:39 am

Okey so bumping this up alittle Razz Did anyone see the 2 hour pilot of SGU??? I saw it on my computer a few hours ago and i can't get enoug of it Razz PLZ those of you that has seen it plz share your thoughts Very Happy

((IF anyone that hasen't seen it but that wanna see it contact me through PM and i'll send a link to a website Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:28 pm

I saw it...it was okay. They are ripping too many pieces off of BSG; personally, I'm looking forward to Caprica much more then this new SG show. Most likely it will divulge into the countless mission plot line that plagues the other SG shows. I never understood why they couldn't hold on to the plot line and had to get muddled with meh missions. Some good shows that could pull off that kind of standard are Fringe and the early X-Files stuff. Warehouse 13 did a pretty good job at it too now that I think about it. So yea, my thoughts were that it was just okay and not too original.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 pm

I watched the pilot and thought it was alright, but nothing special. I agree with the Galactica Ripoff... SGU doesn't look like anything knew.
Some of the characters some interesting, though, so I'll stick watch a few episodes, see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Episode 1 of SGU was awesome! I can't wait till this friday Surprised
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:30 pm

SGU was really different, I glad that the CGI work is alot better.

WOW Destiny is one beautiful ship, I really like the observation room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stargate Universe preview   Stargate Universe preview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stargate Universe preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: