Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire

Go down 
+2
Anth
Kat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Empty
PostSubject: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:17 pm

I can't remember if this thread was somewhere else. I didn't know if I wanted to post it here or games.

Who got you into dolling and/or making microheroes?

The first micros I saw were by Robert Bradley. Soon after my brother showed me the Legion of Micro-Heroes website. I had seen dollz all over the place and even adopted a few but those were the actual micros I saw.

Post your very first micro
Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Kat
It's me Smile

Post your most current micro and/or doll (sprite, etc.)
Micro: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Kat-rivertwine-easysinger Easysinger of River Twine Holt (not my character)

Doll: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Kat-chiana-sephorabase Chiana form Farscape (contest entry), base by Sephora

Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:30 pm

I first found micros when I searched Nightcrawler on google images and somehow navigated to ZBB's site, I was browzing micros on there for along time until I eventually stumbled on to the link to MIB and then some members told me how to get started and I threw a bunch of temps together and made a little mess.

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Countkiller6yu I'm particularly proud of the hand on the right xD

Last micro I made

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire MagmaEvo1-ar
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Found ZBB's site from some random google search, started by modding the stuff i found there, eventually started doing my own and joined the first MIB. Got tired of em after a while and took a long break, then sorta got back into it after joining WF, which led me back to MIB (now MIBII) got major inspiration from the work of Fudge and FearEmbodied, and I've been here since

I dont have my first micro any more, i doubt i have any of my first 50-100 micros for that matter

Latest is my Master Chief, in my av

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:15 pm

Was into amalgam comics at the time and found a super soldier micro on google images with a link to ZBB's site. After a few years I came across MIB and the rest is history.

First Mico (Seeing as I heavily frankinsteined when I started microing, I'm not going to show my first micro because it's frankinsteined, but here's the first one I made myself:

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire SQG_EarlyBatman-1
Oldest

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire SQG_EccelstonDoctor
Newest

Hmmm, which do you think is better?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:24 pm

2007.There was I, searching Sub-Zero images on Google,when suddenly,near the big wallpapers,there was this lone,small figure of the ice ninja.It caught my attention,and I clicked it.And POW!!! There was ZBB,with all of those MK characters there.It amazed me,but I noticed there were some characters missing,like MK Deceptions Sub Zero.So,I made a vow: to make any characters that weren't there on that strange new site.And the first mission?

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Subzerodeceptionra5
MK6 Deception Sub-Zero.

Yup,I'm really proud of this one... lol

Well,after stealing a few hell lot of micros (which i wrongly used to call "ZBB's") for my personal collection,I noticed that link for a brand new universe,right on ZBB's first page: Micro Heroes International Board II. As much as I wanted to join,I wasn't feeling good enough for the "elites" there lol. So I trained really hard with a group of Shaolin Monks before joining the board,and,with my crappy microes and my horrible english,I became a Mibber! Very Happy Gotta thank Spencer for helping me out with Raziel's very first version.Without his help,we'd not have our baddaz warrior as we have now! Very Happy

Just feel like posting this,since we're going all nostalgic here lol:

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Razevo
First Attempt,Spencer Help,Increased Skills,Alex based I,Alex based II,Nowadays.

Well,nowadays,after 2 long years,here's what I got:

Micro:
Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Michaeljacksonuwh
Michael Jackson Smooth Criminal.

Doll (I think it counts as a doll,right?):
Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Michaeljacksonaw
Striking-a-pose Michael Jackson.

My style was always based upon Emissary,Iceman,Alex and TXF.Went through normal temps to Spec temps to 6 tones temps to six tone Spec temps to my actual temps (4 tones regular ans spec).

lol It felt good to remember the micro past... Razz

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire DG8K4HSWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire 4xp04zDWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire GKEgDYEWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Nxa02gqWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire EsMB5V3Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire RIPRP4CWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Nesd9yYWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire N6QKswuWho got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 pm

I first got into dolls forever ago when I was little. Google searching video game character sheets. Later on I was searching pixel art and came across ZBB's site, and the original MIB link Surprised so...

First Micro:
Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Epitaph-JohnBurke-2- Epitaph

Current Micro:
Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire KODSTByKelly- ODST Kelleh

Note the non-use of templates on both Smile
Back to top Go down
WHY_SO_SERIOUS

WHY_SO_SERIOUS

Male
Cancer Rooster
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:25 am

RESIDENT EVIL micros on ZBB Site.

First

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Joker_WSS

Latest

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Snakeeyeswss-4
Back to top Go down
http://whysoserious.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire   Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who got you into microing/dolling? - micro questionnaire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: