Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!

Go down 
+70
Undefined
yoshiesdomain
GtaMythMaster43
Witch
Ayoma
whizzbang
NightmareB4
winterrosa
Haydn
BAILEY2088
Genoman
Inceptus
Lomeli
Mr. Fantasy
Necroleaf
croc5
Logan Wayne
Omnis Ra
Sir Uriel
CalvinBM97
Darkling
DragonBurger
JM2
Patrick O'Leary
vasile20022003
darkclaw92
mythu7
Koosh
Corpse Army
bizarro_liberty_legion
Spaz
MapleDog
Dax
Alex
Major Justice
Razor Infinity
Mowzer
Daisuke
Facumagia
Zedox
Ghost_Spider
Blanchett
twiztedmonkeyboi
Captain Starlight
Aarel
Jod
Zookeeper
Poseidon
JDD19and99
Da Talking Beaver
Quester
KIN STARJUMPER
Spector
ZERO
The Broken
TheDenDen
Anth
coremax
Bub
RayneKirby
Baragon
dave9003
Kgoku
Emissary
Squigfly
Scarlet
Fireaver
mach3gillette
Dragonfist
Burningbird
74 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:14 pm

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-17
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 pm

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Bravo ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Scarlet

Male
Leo Rooster
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Very cool
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm

Check your private messages ASAP, BB.

The Broken

Male
Virgo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Great work with the hologram
it's really effective.
Back to top Go down
ZERO

ZERO

Male
Pisces Goat
Registration date : 2007-02-08

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 pm

bravo
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo
Image Software : Paint, IrfanView.
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 am

bravo on a wicked awesome new set.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Okay this time your posts arent in the correct order cause i first want to say something else
TheDenDen wrote:
l
l
V

at first i want to say.. i could jump around and say this is excactly what im saying
telling people to shut up about cirtic themes but well we all know what this would mean.. i show that den is infect right and im a fucking baby(i remember swering isnt allowed and leds to ban but i use it as quote so^^)

For once im a person who easily jumps on every conflict that builds up i put emotion in it and i am realy pissed off when the effort people put in a discussion (even when they might not keep the cirtain borders) is simply deleted
and yeah im pretty sure this is censorship if you delte what you dont like this is censorship(but with these censor micros i didnt just meant the new mib thread it happens to often for my likes around here)
BUT
i can understand that their was to much aggresion to much childness in the thread but im realy sad that this mean .. okay we dont think about this topic again cause so nothing will change
but this is a gallery no discussion thread
so i apologies and try to keep my revoluting pulse abit down

now to you my friends

Dragonfist wrote:
The MIB/DC characters look fantastic. Thing/Captain Planet looks awesome also. To bad you could not come up with ideas for the other 3. The Star of Australia is really cool, both micro and bio. The shading on Wolverine is great, especially the second one. If I remeber correctly that is Sam Kenzo and an alien from your COR universe.
thanks alot (also for beeing the only one who talks about what he sees) its nice to have somebody who comments on every of the micros and seems to look on all of them and even remembers old stuff
and your absolute right these are COr ones(might restart it when finsihed with JF)

Kgoku wrote:
thanks alot kgoku
RayneKirby wrote:
They look great BB. I like the last two holograms the best
thanks alot rayne the last wo are the only one who are realy holos the others are just the way that lead to the effect
The Broken wrote:
it's really effective.
thanks broken hope you liked the stuff beside the holo aswell

Anth+Firever+Scarlet+ZERO wrote:
nice
Very Cool
bravo
wanna make a statement
please dont see this as an attack
i mean im happy that you respondend to my thread but...
...3 words and two/three smiley from 4 members... thats not a real comment in my eyes
ts like the decissuion we had of posthunts
i dont want to blaim you to do so and know most of you post longer normal but its sad to put up 13 micros(not counted the costume variants) and only get a bravo or nice for it
some more how you liekd it what you liked the most or what you would improve etc would be realy realy nice

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-23
new ava
the alter ego of burninbird
myself^^ that actualy my most loved tshirt and a nice trouser as bloddshadow i have a scar above my right eye but not as prominent

CHECK OUT
my Justice Fighter verse

will update it after this post with the actual rooster
DAX as -->Daximus
Captain America as -->Agent America II
Scarlet as -->Dusk aka Fate
Wildcat as -->Blackclaw
Spyda-Man as --Leopard
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 pm

Err...I removed my private message to you because that was sent as a PM for a reason. LOL.

thank you for your response and understanding thou

Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Baragon

Male
Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 pm

Thi snew avatar remind me of someone...

Hum...

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-23 CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 KidChaos02-MFD

Oh my gods... you're kid Chaos's secret ID ! CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_eek

"We will fight till our very last pixel. Every one of us !
Is this madness ?... NO ! THIS IS MICRO !!!!!!!"
CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 BaragonSmileyThanks KooshCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 BaragonSmiley
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 pm

damnit--´

first sry den just wanted them to know what me nknows^^

and double damn--´
somebody recognised im the DA of kid chaos

quoting over
Burningbird wrote:
Okay this time your posts arent in the correct order cause i first want to say something else
TheDenDen wrote:
l
l
V

at first i want to say.. i could jump around and say this is excactly what im saying
telling people to shut up about cirtic themes but well we all know what this would mean.. i show that den is infect right and im a fucking baby(i remember swering isnt allowed and leds to ban but i use it as quote so^^)

For once im a person who easily jumps on every conflict that builds up i put emotion in it and i am realy pissed off when the effort people put in a discussion (even when they might not keep the cirtain borders) is simply deleted
and yeah im pretty sure this is censorship if you delte what you dont like this is censorship(but with these censor micros i didnt just meant the new mib thread it happens to often for my likes around here)
BUT
i can understand that their was to much aggresion to much childness in the thread but im realy sad that this mean .. okay we dont think about this topic again cause so nothing will change
but this is a gallery no discussion thread
so i apologies and try to keep my revoluting pulse abit down

now to you my friends

Dragonfist wrote:
The MIB/DC characters look fantastic. Thing/Captain Planet looks awesome also. To bad you could not come up with ideas for the other 3. The Star of Australia is really cool, both micro and bio. The shading on Wolverine is great, especially the second one. If I remeber correctly that is Sam Kenzo and an alien from your COR universe.
thanks alot (also for beeing the only one who talks about what he sees) its nice to have somebody who comments on every of the micros and seems to look on all of them and even remembers old stuff
and your absolute right these are COr ones(might restart it when finsihed with JF)

Kgoku wrote:
thanks alot kgoku
RayneKirby wrote:
They look great BB. I like the last two holograms the best
thanks alot rayne the last wo are the only one who are realy holos the others are just the way that lead to the effect
The Broken wrote:
it's really effective.
thanks broken hope you liked the stuff beside the holo aswell

Anth+Firever+Scarlet+ZERO wrote:
nice
Very Cool
bravo
wanna make a statement
please dont see this as an attack
i mean im happy that you respondend to my thread but...
...3 words and two/three smiley from 4 members... thats not a real comment in my eyes
ts like the decissuion we had of posthunts
i dont want to blaim you to do so and know most of you post longer normal but its sad to put up 13 micros(not counted the costume variants) and only get a bravo or nice for it
some more how you liekd it what you liked the most or what you would improve etc would be realy realy nice

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-23
new ava
the alter ego of burninbird
myself^^ that actualy my most loved tshirt and a nice trouser as bloddshadow i have a scar above my right eye but not as prominent

CHECK OUT
my Justice Fighter verse

will update it after this post with the actual rooster
DAX as -->Daximus
Captain America as -->Agent America II
Scarlet as -->Dusk aka Fate
Wildcat as -->Blackclaw
Spyda-Man as --Leopard
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 pm

The new avatar/self portrait looks awesome. Great job on the shirt.
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 am

Loovve the new ago XD red head on it is great Razz and the clothes look great

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Rayneb10CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 RyadoneCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:04 am

Wicked nice work with the new you, I really like the new part of your Justice Fighter verse.
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Nice work on the new av.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 am

Dragonfist wrote:
The new avatar/self portrait looks awesome. Great job on the shirt.
thanks alot df im pretty proud of it myself (even if its just a recolour and tweak on a simple templkate)
RayneKirby wrote:
Loovve the new ago XD red head on it is great Razz and the clothes look great
hehe^^ we redheads will rule the world
i think i will rework bloodshadow on the one hand make his costume more interesting and not that urban like and give hima more barka like apperance (barkas was my real life nickname but i got it changed to my real name) meaning red hair and maybe even the beard^^
Kgoku wrote:
Wicked nice work with the new you, I really like the new part of your Justice Fighter verse.
thanks alot sadly this will come to an end shortly as you might have read im at the process of posting the last not yet posted fabricas as a farwell gift i will later explain why its farewell
Spector wrote:
Nice work on the new av.
thanks alot spector but dont know if you mean my alter ego or the mister misunderstood thing

why farewellgift?
okay i finsiohed by big projet justice fighters more or less (atleast i did for now) it doenst make that much fun to create them anymore and many request i made arent as imaginative as they could be they are more or less heroes in fabrica style(the sad climax is alexandre i think)

so idecided to take abreak and go stick with my second on/off topic
COR the course of the rebelic
some may say what i never heard that
some may say oh no not that crap again
but maybe some may so great he restarts again

but i want to take a creativity pause beofre i start with it
make temps for it design uniforms develop the story so its more a process of writing and putting together the micros when i will be back posting full time and not that much of creating new stuff

therefor a farwell gift cause nothing big will come soon

at last heres a preview of my MBL entry

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-25
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:18 am

lol when i scrolled down it was like a staticy tv screen lol

cant wait to see what it is

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Rayneb10CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 RyadoneCANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:49 am

Oh wow I love the static tv screen to hide your MBL entry, can't wait it's looking impressive.
Back to top Go down
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 am

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh pretty colours in your avatar
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bighead55
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Wow, nice preview, I bet your gonna beat me now, I just did a normal smurf
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 pm

RayneKirby wrote:
lol when i scrolled down it was like a staticy tv screen lol

cant wait to see what it is
---funny i didnt made it on purpose jsut wanted to show the shiloutette but not that boring as always
ps: its one bad ass smurf^^
Kgoku wrote:
Oh wow I love the static tv screen to hide your MBL entry, can't wait it's looking impressive.
i think i liek it too may keep this style for further reviews
KIN STARJUMPER wrote:
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh pretty colours in your avatar
yeah.. its this whole misunderstood thing i wanted to create something that shows how crotesque some people take what i said
Squigfly wrote:
Wow, nice preview, I bet your gonna beat me now, I just did a normal smurf
oh i think its okay it shouldnt matter if its normal or original it just should be made good with a nice technique (Who tells yo that i didnt jsut used one shade=?)

here somec ontest entries
COLOUR ME
CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard02-3
pigboy (based on the swine flu hype)
NATION
CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-27
A nuclear bear for russia
MBL at PU
please JDD and WSS dont look at this until you sent your own or the contest has started
Spoiler:
stip was to creata any character from spiderman
Back to top Go down
Kgoku

Kgoku

Male
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:25 am

Well done Mr. Burningbird , Pigboy looks so Laughing , like the pig tail, and the symbole.

Very awesome work with Nation, I like the Red Star symbole, well done with it.

Wicked awesome work with the secert project, it's just so amazing well done.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Pigboy looks cool, so does the bear. Your Spiderman character is amazing too. I am glad that you will be doing your COR universe again, once you get everything organized.
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm

thanks you two

heres a little preview
CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Clipboard01-30
its a group of heroes based on the idea of one of our members
two more are missing but i will do them and post them here

who gets who they are gets a exclusiv micro for the CoR verse
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Can't wait to see who they are. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!   CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANT THEY JUST STAY AWAY?!
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: