Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you get for Christmas?

Go down 
+14
Hyperman
Bub
Dark Zero
Jod
Squigfly
Ghost_Spider
RayneKirby
Omnis Ra
Dax
Shinobu
Burningbird
Quester
Tower
mach3gillette
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 pm

TheDenDen wrote:
Video Games - God of War Collection, UFC 2009, Wolfenstein, Brutal Legen & The Godftather II

Movies - Auntie Mame, Godzilla 1985 DVD Rip, Disney Halloween, GiJoe, Transformers & Terminator Salvation

Action Figure Related - Cobra Troop Builder, Warpath MU Figure, Jean Grey MU Figure, Snake Eyes, Kamakura, Freddy Plushie, Freddy Deluxe Figure, & Freddy Mezits

Books - Huh Huh for Hollywood Mtvs Beavis and Butthead, Reading Sucks: The Collected Works Beavis and Butt-Head (MTV's Beavis & Butt-Head), MTV's Beavis & Butt-Head's Ensucklopedia, & This Book Sucks Beavis and Butthead (Beavis & Butt-Head)

Clothes - Ninja Turtles Hoodie, Shirt/Skullcap Set, Slippers, Blue Skull Hoodie, Pjs, Socks, and undies

Misc - 20$ PSN Card, 25$ Gift Card to Game Stop, Chocalate Truffles, Axe Body Spray, Soundtrack to Auntie Mame, Custom Photo with Frame & Marvel Comics Poster

Wow, you must know a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:50 pm

or just one rich person.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:36 pm

i think the list of opportunities is long
he could also be just one spoilt kid
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:51 pm

I got A new Trench Coat black patch leather.

2 Nightmare before Christmas hoodies, Nightmare before Christmas Pen, Nightmare before Christmas pen that looks like jack.

Devil May Cry 3 Dante Action Figure.

Dvds: Terminator Salvation, American Pie Book of Love, Family Guy Something Something Darkside, District 9, Hellboy blood and Iron.

Comics Stuff: The new Marvel and DC Encyclopedias, Green Lantern Rebirth as well as The Senstro Crops War and all the comics preludeing to the Blackest night, Spawn Comics, All The Marvel Civil Wars set, The Battle for The Cawl Book. and a Gambit figured and a few of the new Hasbo Marvel Figures and well as the Marvel Cross over Trasnformers.

and a Portable DVD player

Games: Legend of zelda: Sprit Tracks, Assassins Creed 2
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:33 am

Hahah, no no, not from one person. I have a lot of family and friends.

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Well I just got a late shipment today. I bought myself the books Dark Tower 2: The Long Road Home, Dark Tower: Treachery, Orcs: Bad Blood, Orcs: Shadow Army, Mistress of Dragons, The Dwarves, Dragon Lance Chronicales: Dragons of Autunm Twilight, Marvle Universe Encyclopeadia updated and revised edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: