Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.

Go down 
+13
Jod
Dragonfist
mccollough
Joebleau
mach3gillette
Corpse Army
Koosh
Emissary
trickster74
Spaz
Daisuke
Squigfly
TheDenDen
17 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Empty
PostSubject: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:02 am

Well..this is hard to type out...I'm taking a sabbatical, or a semi-retirement

From MIB and Micros. Not forever, I'm just..leaving for a good long while. I'm...not..quitting 100%. I'll still be around here and there, and a micro or two will pop up everynow and then...but..I think it's time for me to step down being the head admin, and probably admin period. That last part is up to the powers that be.

Yes, there's a number of reasons, I'm worried about a lot of things to do with this board, be that I'm doing a good job, or not enough, I've felt this way for a while now, and yeah, the latest fight did help push me that way too, but, I was looking at the statistics of the board the other day and it made me sad. I've been at this on the board...for..err....4/5 years? I think? And I've been microing since 02-03. So that's a long time haha.

But yeah, I'm stepping down as Head Admin, for personal reasons and political reasons. The last...hoopla that was on this board took a lot of out me and I may agree with some of the things that were said, and how things were done.

I just honestly have NO drive at all anymore for micros. Which sucks, because it's a HUGe outlet for me.

Also, for a replacement, Spaz will be taking my place. I trust him to do way better than me and to kick ass on the staff!

I'm thinking of MIB like a TV show. After so many awesome seasons, there comes a time where it's like...ok...let's...just stop. And I have never ever been a fan of something that just goes on and on and doesn't know when to quit. So that's why I'd rather quit during a good season, and while it's still good and before...it turns all zombiefied on me. Haha.

So, thank you guys SO much for allowing me to do this and letting me make the board a better place. I had fun!

D

Ps, I'm posting my last set of micros soon along with a little history of me.

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 am

We'll miss you and your micro Den. Thanks for everything you've done for the board man.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:40 am

Been a wild ride eh? Well in the words of the immortal host of Toonami "See ya round space cowboy" (which now that I think about it sounds very odd out of context)
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:45 am

Well, I shall endeavor to measure up to the example you set. I want to be worthy of being your replacement.
It's been a helluva ride, and I remember how much fun we've had over the last 7 years. You know I won't let you disappear completely, so this isn't really a goodbye from me...
See you around Den

Back to top Go down
trickster74
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
trickster74

Male
Gemini Tiger
Image Software : Photoshop (It's magick!)
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:02 am

Yeah, thanks for the time you did spend as Admin. I'm sure we'll still see you about here and there....maybe stepping back into a "regular member" role will help inspire you again? I'd really like to start doing some work myself - maybe we can push each other!

Trickster
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 am

You were a fantastic Admin, and an inspirational leader. Your presence will be missed, and I hope that one day you'll have all your troubles sorted out and taken care of. I've been honored to call you friend, and that I hope that this isn't the end of that as well. You know where I'm at. so don't be a total stranger.

Spaz: HUGE congrats to you for your promotion to Administrator. I, along with the rest of the board, will be expecting great things from you. I have faith in your ability to lead, and to set the example for the rest of us to follow.

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Ragxxi29Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Fastes10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Rag_xx21Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Em_s_f10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. I_vote11Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Emi10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Em_zps05e308ce Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Koosh
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
Koosh

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:33 am

Sorry to hear you won't be around as much but I can't say I blame you.

You did an awesome job as Admin and you should be proud of what you did with this board despite the recent events. Hopefully we'll see you again sooner rather than later, but until then we have Spaz to look after us.
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:49 am

Geez, no pressure on me or anything...

Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:12 am

LOL Nope. None at all. You are going to make a fine Admin in your own right. Wink

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Ragxxi29Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Fastes10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Rag_xx21Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Em_s_f10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. I_vote11Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Emi10Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Em_zps05e308ce Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:43 am

no man i dont want you to leave you are one of my friend here but if your not gonna leave for ever i could ewait for your return brother i wish you the best man try in keep in touch i know you have my msn and aim talk to you some time man
Back to top Go down
mach3gillette
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
mach3gillette

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 am

That sucks Den, we could always count on you to cast a fair view on everything.
Come by often!
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/mach3gillette
Joebleau

Joebleau

Male
Libra Rooster
Registration date : 2006-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:42 am

Dont worry. from a ex to another ... you made a hell of a good job
Back to top Go down
http://marvel-microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel-Microheroes_Wiki
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Den, you will be sorely missed...

God this is like David tennants regeneration all over again...

Still, gotta get on witht the new head admin Smile Doesnt mean I can't remember the old one.

Good luck with your future man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:36 pm

I am sorry to hear you are leaving, you are a great microer. I think you did a great job as Admin, despite recent events. I hope you willl still stop by from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Jod

Jod

Male
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm

It is a real shame you are leaving,

i think were a great Admin and your work will be missed.
Back to top Go down
http://z11.invisionfree.com/TheInitiative/index.php?
Tower

Tower

Male
Aquarius Monkey
Location : behind you causing a cold sensation on the back of your neck
Image Software : paint.net... and the pickled brain of Leonardo Da Vinci
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:46 pm

see you when I see you denden
Back to top Go down
Di Vinci

Di Vinci

Male
Aries Buffalo
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 am

Den man I can say that I might not know you as well as the other but I do belive you've done a far better job with this group of yahoos..(love you guys ^_^) then anyone I before you, It sucks to see you step down like this but I can even with out knowing everything understand what your doing but I do hope to see you around and look forward to your micros how every many you may make and however often they may apper in the future.

Congratz Spaz on the Promotion to admin I know your do a great job and I look forward to seeing how you see us foward.

I just hope you dont have a Leno V.s. O'Brian mommnet in the future...just kidding everyone but I had to say it ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 am

Well,tho I didn't really know you that well,I can say you did a good job as an Admin,always having fair arguments,being serious and at the same time funny in the right moments.

Life can go really loca sometimes,and it's really better to take a break from certain things to bring everything back (or close enough) to normal.

I know this isn't the last time we'll be hearing from you,so see you around,buddy! You'll be missed,be sure of that.

I know Spaz will do just fine with the new job (congrats dude,and good luck).

May the force be with you,master!

P.S.: For some reason,this whole thing is reminding me of the Aerosmith vocalist situation. lol

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. DG8K4HSHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. 4xp04zDHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. GKEgDYEHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Nxa02gqHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. EsMB5V3Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. RIPRP4CHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Nesd9yYHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. N6QKswuHmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Kodiak

Kodiak

Male
Aries Pig
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:01 am

Sorry to hear that you're stepping down Den, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.   Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm. I guess..this is goodbye for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: