Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths

Go down 
+2
Bub
Omnis Ra
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Empty
PostSubject: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 pm

I just watched Justice League:Crisis on 2 Earths. It was pretty sweet. When it come out I'm buying it.
Back to top Go down
Bub

Bub

Male
Libra Pig
Image Software : MS Paint XP
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 am

Wherd you see it? I cant wait 6 days.
Back to top Go down
conor.merriman

conor.merriman

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:43 am

u can watch it on *****No illegal download links please*****
Back to top Go down
http://x-men-pro.deviantart.com/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 am

Well I got it here.
*****No illegal download links please*****
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Omnis, please stop talking about illegal stuff. I don't care if you do illegal stuff, as long as you don't talk about it here. We don't want the board shut down because of it.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Zarus

Zarus

Male
Virgo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Justice League Movie   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:01 am

Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread here for the new Justice League movie, so I made one. At any rate I was amazed to find out that according to writer Dwayne McDuffie, rather than being the counterpart of Wonder Woman, the version of Superwoman in the movie is an analogue of Mary Marvel. Shocked Though this does explain three of her so-called "Made Men" looking like her, as shown by the picture below.
Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths 34
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://ztyran.deviantart.com/
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:12 am

Merged with the thread created by Omnis Ra and unlocked. Now that the movie is officially and legally available we can talk about it.

I personally haven't had a chance to see it yet.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:20 am

I liked the four armed look of Martian Mankiller. And was Earth 2 President's daughter Rose, the counter part of Poison Ivey?
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:01 pm

Poision Ivy's real name is Pamela....the president's daughter was Rose Wilson a.k.a Ravager daughter of Deathstroke..
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Yeah now I gotcha, The president kinda threw me for a bit. I was suprised at some of the character choices they did. It didn't really keep with some of the other counter part Earth stories you seen in the comics and the shows like Batman: Brave and the Bold. But I loved this movie. I was wondering what is the next film coming out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths   Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League: Crisis on 2 Earths
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: