Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

spiderman movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Broken

The Broken

Male
Virgo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-18

spiderman movie Empty
PostSubject: spiderman movie   spiderman movie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

With a new film possibly being produced i browsed the net for a few referance images from the previous films and found this and thought a few members might be interested.

spiderman movie Spidermanmovie

http://vicariou5.deviantart.com/art/SPIDERMAN-ROGUES-GALLERY-122173921

click link for bigger image
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

spiderman movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: spiderman movie   spiderman movie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 am

I would change things a bit on Hobgoblin, Carnage is awsome, Morbius looks like he is from Ann Rice's wet dream, Lizard and Vulture are phenominal, Shocker and Scorpion needs work on their costumes, I think I would stick with Kingpin from Dareddevil, Venom I would keep, Sandman looks like the comics, Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Goblin 2, would change a little bit on the costumes, Kraven is right on the costume, Mysterio's costume needs a bit of work but looks like it could work, Rhino might work in that costume, Electro looks sleek but I miss the mask, Bulls Eye would keep, I would get a different character for Hydroman, Rock could diffinently be Tombstome, Chameleon could work but give a different costume he looks like a bum, Hammer Head is dead on.

Thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

spiderman movie
Page 1 of 1