Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Doctor Who New Doctor.

Go down 
+5
Dax
mccollough
Quester
darksteelblonde
Razor Infinity
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Doctor Who New Doctor. Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Well I just saw the episode and thoroughly enjoyed it, what did the other fans think, I especially want to hear your opinions on Matt Smith as the Doctor and the other changes for the new series.
Back to top Go down
darksteelblonde

darksteelblonde

Female
Pisces Snake
Image Software : Photoshop CS5
Registration date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm

...I liked David Tennant..
Back to top Go down
http://darksteelblonde.deviantart.com/
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 am

Matt is bang on. Loved it. Incredibly British and in a weird way....more how I felt the Doctor ought to be even though I was first introduced with Chris.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:48 am

Really loved every scond of it. Matt was incredible, down to the way he walked I thought he was everything the Doctor should be. The new Tardis set was amazing, loving the steampunk look, and the New Titles were frankly beautiful XD

Can't wait for next weeks episode!
Back to top Go down
Razor Infinity

Razor Infinity

Male
Libra Goat
Image Software : MS Paint and the Funk machine.
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:01 am

mccollough wrote:
Really loved every scond of it. Matt was incredible, down to the way he walked I thought he was everything the Doctor should be. The new Tardis set was amazing, loving the steampunk look, and the New Titles were frankly beautiful XD

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

I really got a cool steampunk vibe from the tardis too.
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:35 am

Well, looks like we're three to have this steampunk vibe then. That's exactly how I felt when I saw it.

The new Doctor is very interesting, we can see glimpses of how he will act in later episodes just by watching this one. It's going to be a different Doctor than what I've been used to.

Amy is just great, really amazing.

And well, I just barely finished it, so it's a little hard to really talk about it, but I loved it. Can't wait for next week.

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Squigfly

Squigfly

Male
Taurus Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 am

I loved it, the storyline was good and Matt Smith and Karen Gillan were excellent.

"oh and Jeff, delete your internet history!" lol
Back to top Go down
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:12 am

Saw it. Not that overly impressed with it, but then again I was watching it during the days of Tom Baker. Ah well...

Doctor Who New Doctor. Ragxxi29Doctor Who New Doctor. Fastes10Doctor Who New Doctor. Rag_xx21Doctor Who New Doctor. Em_s_f10Doctor Who New Doctor. I_vote11Doctor Who New Doctor. Emi10Doctor Who New Doctor. Em_zps05e308ce Doctor Who New Doctor. Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55 Online
mccollough
The Epic One
The Epic One
mccollough

Male
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : Paint. Simple, yet the best IMO.
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I'm gonna sound Sacralidgous to Whovians, but I actually Don't really like the fourth doctor. IN fact as doctor's go, my order of favourite would have to go...

1.Third
2.Tenth
3.Fifth
4.Ninth
5.Eighth
6.Second
7.Fourth
8.seventh
9.fifth
10.first

I haven't rated 11 yet, coz I need to see more of him first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dax
Administrator
Administrator
Dax

Sagittarius Rat
Image Software : Paint Shop Pro X
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 am

Why is the Fifth twice and the Sixth isn't in the list ? Very Happy

Super Secret Project done at 35.48% (11 out of 31)
Back to top Go down
http://daxverse.free.fr/
Anth
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Anth

Male
Cancer Monkey
Registration date : 2006-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:35 am

I did like the new Doctor and I did really enjoy the new assistant so far but I did find the episode to be a little too immature e.g. the whole food thing, yer it amused me but it was a little too much for myself. Plus the whole giant eye thing was a little too over the top for me personally.

However saying that I do look foward to the upcoming episodes, it'll be weird to explore the new tardis layout and to see this new sonic screwdriver but hopefully it will be done well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

I have to say I'm a fan of the Tom Baker - Dr. Who. But I have enjoyed episodes from most of the other incarnations.
Back to top Go down
Digclaw

Digclaw

Male
Taurus Horse
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:13 am

I loved it. You can really tell there is a new production team. Smith does a good job, but the doctor is the doctor, he's really a basic character.

My favorite is Troughton, he was long before my time, by Tomb of the Cybermen has to be the greatest, smartest doctor who story ever
Back to top Go down
http://microheroes.wikia.com/wiki/User:Digclaw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who New Doctor.   Doctor Who New Doctor. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who New Doctor.
Page 1 of 1