Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Awesome Webcomic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:06 am

http://landscaper.visual-assault.net/

Hello all!

I was bored the other night having read up on all my favorite webcomics and decided to take a look around for something new.

I found the link above and man do I love it!

It's an original 'hero' webcomic. The characters name is Landscaper. I would advice anyone who is a fan of Batman, Punisher, or street level heroes to take a look. There is a bit of blood and some language so be advised.

Don't usually post things like this but I just spent the past two work shifts reading up on the past 2 years of work. It's updated weekly, Thursdays I think, and goes from 2008 to April 8th 2010 which is good because it sucks to find a cool webcomic only to realize it has died.

Well, hope you check it out. I enjoyed it.

Undefined.
Back to top Go down
The Broken

The Broken

Male
Virgo Dragon
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-18

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 am

well that was awesome.
thanks for sharing, really enjoyed reading it so far.
Back to top Go down
Devon_Farmer

Devon_Farmer

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm

This looks interesting, I think I'll start from the beginning when I get some free time to read.

I hate when you read a weekly updated web comic, and you get to the end, you want more, but it's still yet to update.
Back to top Go down
TheDenDen
Administrator
Administrator
TheDenDen

Male
Aries Rooster
Image Software : Paintshop Pro, Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-17

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:33 pm

I agree Devon, I wait like a month or two to read my webcomics so I have a lot to read.

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah, I started from Page 1 and went to current. I was bummed when I realized I was reading the newest comic but I think it's worth keeping an eye on.

Another plus for the website being that when I put my email in for a comment I did not get spammed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awesome Webcomic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Webcomic   Awesome Webcomic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awesome Webcomic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: General Discussion :: Old Conversations-
Jump to: