Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)

Go down 
+3
Strider
twizted_micros
momomo555
7 posters
AuthorMessage
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse
Image Software : Student/Aspiring Actor
Registration date : 2007-02-13

MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Empty
PostSubject: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 6:40 am

haha. On the last board I had posted very few micro's that I made. Here they are:

MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Phantazia3 MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) BlobMOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) ProfessorXMOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Sunfire2MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) ToadMOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Juggernaut

In order they are:
X-Men Villainess PHANTAZIA, and Ultimate BLOB, SUNFIRE and PROFESSOR X from the game X-Men Legends 2, and JUGGERNAUT and TOAD from the Age of Apocalypse

On the Phantazia micro somebody helped me with the finishing touches..but I dont remember who!! So if it was you just post a reply saying that you are the one, so I can give you credit. Also the first micro I make in a while is THUMBELINA, an X-Men villainess. I made her a little less obese than her comicbook counterpart. I added a reference picture. Tell me what you think!! Please and Thank You

MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Thumbelina1-1............................MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) ThumbelinaBody

I'm not very good at removing the white from the background....

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twizted_micros

twizted_micros

Registration date : 2006-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 pm

i like the thumbalina and phantazia alot!
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 5:14 am

Thanks. I know shes not exactly the same SIZE but i fgured shed look better if she a little less thatn she really is. lol. Oh and the person who helped me with PHANTAZIA was DRAGONMAGE!!! Thanks a lot to Rictor as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Strider
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Strider

Male
Scorpio Pig
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 5:32 am

Hi there "Havok"! Thumbelina looks great! keep it up!
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 5:08 am

Thanks! Its my first micro in a while, and Iwas never really good at making micros before, so Its simple, but I like. Im still trying to find more characters to make. As you can tell I mostlry like X-Men characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

Male
Scorpio Rat
Registration date : 2006-12-29

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 3:21 pm

Nice looking stuff man. I really like that Sunfire.

I'm all for seeing some more X Men characters. Cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2007 5:12 am

Thanks!! Im trying to do some more MLF characters before I post anymore up. If you would like to know who the MLF is then visit this page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_Liberation_Front
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 9:25 am

i was gonna start more MLF micros, but I decided to begin my own team of superheroes. One of the members is my current avatar. but the rest are gonna have more of a team look, so that one is the most original of the bunch. lol.
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:50 am

Well. I tried my team but I wasnt satisfied so Im starting over again. haha. It's been a looong time since I last did a micro. But Ive done only TWO more micros. And they're from Justice League Unlimited Show. The Nemesis micro was simple except the Hair which Im very bad at. And Im quite proud of my Rocket Red. Here they are:

Nemesis:
MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Nemesis

Rocket Red:
MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) RocketRed

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:10 am

those are great micros specially the rocket red but a hint of advice try saving them in the PNG format they will look so much better cuase it will clear the image up and brighten it a bit also
Back to top Go down
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:30 am

Thanks for the advice!! I changed them into .PNG.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:34 am

awsome work *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
Grendel

Grendel

Male
Capricorn Horse
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:10 pm

Great job, man.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Male
Capricorn Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-06

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 7:41 pm

Nemesis is lookin good!
Back to top Go down
http://z7.invisionfree.com/AdventureVille/
momomo555

momomo555

Male
Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:58 pm

Thanks for the compliments!!

I probably wont do anymore Micros anytime soon beacause o fschool. But thanks from the compliments and advice!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)   MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOMOMO's GALLERY! (Justice League Unlimited)
Page 1 of 1