Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]

Go down 
+15
Cyke
IceMaiden
Kat
Witch
Aninha
croc5
whizzbang
Sir Uriel
Mr. Fantasy
Lomeli
DragonBurger
twiztedmonkeyboi
Emissary
Dax
winterrosa
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

very nice, I love the flowers in her hair and around her waist!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey
Registration date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:37 pm

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Enerjetrix3
Some more versions of Enerjetrix.
On the left you have her in her civilian dress. She has an affinity for the color pink if you couldn't tell Razz
On the right is her once more, but this is an older version of her. Basically she ends up "fleeing" earth and traveling into deep space eventually coming to a planet, Caldrit that views the Enerjetrix(the energy creature that gives her energy powers) as worshiped guardian. The red represents the Caldrite military and the guard for the royal family. The purple represents her status as guardian, and is the color of royalty. The yellow is the color of the sky representing freedom.

Once again credit to TTA
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:45 am

Really nice!
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:02 am

So I've been experimenting with different body templates a bit and you alll may notice my love of subtle changes. So I did versions of Hesphestia at age nine/ten when she is a teenager, when she begins traveling as an adventurer, and one of her as a priestess/shadow druid type of character
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Hephestia2
Back to top Go down
Spaz
Administrator
Administrator
Spaz

Other / Decline to state
Virgo Cat
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:31 am

I like the last one, but the second one is pretty good as well

Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Thank you and actually the last one is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

They are all good, I hate having to choose between them, I say ALL!! bravo
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:01 pm

So my beau and I are in the process of preparing for a future cosplay. We wanted to be lanterns but original ones, so we began to think of design ideas. His design was pretty straight forward but it came out very nice. I came up with three variations of mine the first two are based on his input after I made the third star Sapphire
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Starsaphireandgl

I may use these two for a short story.
I've decided to name Star Sapphire "Anita" but she is known as "little fury. Him I'm naming Xander because that is my beau's standby >.>

EDIT her name is Anya Aricka Neilson, and his is Graydon Taylor

Last edited by winterrosa on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:57 am

A while back I began a horror story centered around a small New England town(aren't they all), and featuring one of my few male protagonists. So I did a few micros.

Jason Winchester is the descendant James Orvil Winchester, a man driven mad by his love of his slave Audrey. Audrey was unlike other women, and unlike any colored woman James ever knew. While she made others uncomfortable, she fascinated him, eventually becoming his lover. While in most places he would be a disgrace, or she would killed, this relationship was open and accepted with disdain. The simple fact was that Audrey scared people. She was never beaten, or forced to work the fields, in fact others begged not to have her work the fields with them. She was Audrey...and they just did their best not to engage her. However the townspeople were below her notice, and his, for they had found God. Not the "proper" Christian God of the town's Reverend, but a God of power and deliverance. James disregard for his common law wife, became softer despite his love affair, and Audrey's cold nature became charismatic. They converted many of the townsfolk and erected their own church. However Audrey eventually became pregnant, and during a religious ceremony their church was attacked. The great preacher James Winchester ordered his flock to pray. James met an unfortunate end burning to death with his lover and their religious disciples. Some in the town say it was racism, a fear that a former town leader would abandon his good wife to care for a colored Jezebel. Other's, many other's believe that it was a dark ritual and that the towns reverand led an assault on the cultists. Either way, the James children by his common law wife eventually took up his place. Jason's grandmother was the last high priestess of the group.

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 JasonWinchester Jason Winchester is a 16 year old only child with a deep sense of apathy, and yet responsibility. When Jason was 15 his father was killed in a car accident while driving back from his mother's hometown. While everyone accepted it as an accident, Jason refused to believe it. However his concerns grew as his mother, Marigold, lost herself to her psychiatric issues and obsession with her mother. for over a year he tried to care for his mother, but after she attacks him violently, he realizes he cannot keep living that way. After she is sent to a home for the mentally ill, he is sent to his Aunt Sheila's. He meets a girl named Matilda, and finds himself lusting after her, when he formally lacked any interest in anyone. He also shares an eery resemblance to James Winchester.

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 ShielaandMarigold The sister Sheila Winchester-Marxson and Marigold Winchester-Winchester (before and after her insanity)

Sheila and Marigold were once very close as sisters. Marigold was a few year's younger than Sheila, and always clung to her for support. They never knew their father, but were raised by their mother, the high priestess of the local cult. While they were expected to one day take their place as church leaders, they both rejected the religion. At age 18 Sheila ran away to Europe leaving Marigold under her mother's sway. However, at age 20 Marigold married Drake, Jason's father, and fled the town. Funnily enough Drake also had the surname "Winchester", which was what started their first conversation. However their mother disappeared leaving Sheila the mansion to care for, forcing her to return home. Marigold became distraught and began searching everywhere for her mother. Marigold always had psychiatric problems, but the death of her husband sent her over the edge. She dyed her hair to the exact blonde of her mother's hair, and would constantly mold things out of clay that Jason would bring to her. Eventually Sheila took Jason in, and the two developed a close relationship. Sheila even pushed for Jason to ask Matilda out on a date.

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 MayildaLakeshire
Matilda Lakeshire's family tree has deep roots in the town in which she lives, yet she always felt different. Her father was a well-liked doctor, and her mother therapist who enjoyed selling cakes on the side. Her childhood was relatively normal and she was described as an incredibly articulate and talented child. Both she and her younger sister were musical prodigies, with she specializing in Piano, and her sister focusing on being a flutist. However three years before the start of the story her mother burns down the cult's church and then herself killing many. This leads to her family being somewhat ostracized. Her father began to loose patients, and the loss of his love lead him to drink. Matilda tried to help her father, but accepts her lack of power, focusing on her younger sister. She takes a job as a maid in the Winchester Mansion in order to pay for her sister to attend a boarding school of the arts for gifted children. Sheila takes pity on her and allows her to spend as much time as she likes in the mansion, even granting her a room, so that she does not have to return to her drunken father. Here she meets Jason, and inspires perverse, occasionally violent, dreams of lust and power.
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:35 am

I've been toying around with the DCU, due to this story I have been writing using the Green Lantern and Star Sapphire I posted above. I am proud to call these...alternate futures of our beloved heroes.

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Supergirl
Super Girl, the well loved idol of people across the world. Over the years she grew into fame making her own way into being more than just another face in the shadow of superman. However, she has taken up a harder stance on crime than her cousin causing a rift between the two.

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 NightwingasBatman
Even the Dark Knight can't go forever, and while he is more than happy to step in, Bruce Wayne turned over the title of Batman to Dick Grayson over nine years ago. Grayson has done everything in his power to maintain the image of Batman, and yet many have figured out that someone else is under the cowl. During an intense encounter with The Joker, the villain knew he was the former Nightwing, and mocked him about his inabilty to be his own man. In someways this lead to Dick learning to put his own spin on the cowl, in someways making him more unpredictable than his mentor

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 MrTerrific Mr. Terrific
Michael Holt's biggest admire was his god son, Kendrick Reddings, and the boy always wanted to be just like him. Kendrick was a technological prodigy with a noble spirit, and kind heart. Kendrick easily pieced together Holts identity, and as a teenager would "borrow" his Uncle Michael's things. However this, in horrible irony, lead to him nearly killing his girlfriend and brother when trying to save them. In the end his girlfriend became terrified of him, and his brother sees him, and other vigilantes as menaces to society(partly because he joined a group for victims of vigilante violence). This resulted in him believing that inexperienced young people should not be let loose on society when possessing abilities beyond normal humans, through any means . Holt and Kendrick decided it was best for him to train under the former Mr. Terrific II.

Last but Not Least
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 KyleRayner Kyle Rayner.
One of the most well respected Lantern's in the universe, Kyle has lead a "charmed" life compared to many other lanterns, though this is partially because he has survived so long with the ring. He is a mentor to many Lanterns, but only took five under his wing. Kyle's time in the last few years was divided between Sector 2814, OA, and on secret missions for the corps. While one would think this would be stressful, Kyle seemed to love every second, and would only ask for more time with his family.

Last edited by winterrosa on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 am

So many beautiful works!!Compliments! Smile
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Sheila and supergirl look cool. Great job Rosa Smile
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Thank you everyone, ^_^
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 am

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Starfire
Starfire
I have not come up with a complete backstory for Kori, but it is so tempting to put her with Dick (....should rethink that sentence)

And my two OC's Anya and Graydon
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Lanternlovers
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 am

awesome updates cant wait to seemore

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Rayneb10The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelThe Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Kat-sprite-blackpumaThe Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 RyadoneThe Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:38 am

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Girlsshootfirstsociety

These are three characters from my novel "The Girls Shoot First Society".
The youngest and sweetest on the left is Uroba "Uri" Matos, then Shaelelagh Zadi, and on the right is Luxian Margo. This is only part of the group

Uri and Shae are part of an alien plant-reptillian race called the Shadalahar. While Lux is a genius and pilot, acting as the voice of reason of the the three.

I'm trying to make a large cat like creature(kind of like muughi from Dirty Pair) but am having much difficulty
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Very cool back story and great micros!! Look forward to more!!
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:20 am

So I have a lot of problems with Dark Knight Strikes Again(who doesn't) Yet design wise I constantly found myself wondering why Lara Kent dressed the way she did...her design was lazy and I hate it. Therefore I came up with two versions of Lara Kent daughter of Kal El and Diana.
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 LaraKent
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 pm

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Chrismasavi

Christmas versions of me....Braids were surprisingly easy to do
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:17 am

Very Nice!! And a Merry Christmas to you and your family, and best wishes for a Happy New Year!!
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:26 am

Thank you very much, and I hope your holidays were as lovely as mine ^_^
The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 TheLeStassister
I did another version of Anerin, that is about 21 years old (the other micros are her at around 17). I wanted to make her look more "magey" and yet still have hints of a danger about her. Then I also did her older sister Cordelia, a cunning woman who is devoted to protecting Anerin.
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 am

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Valientthree
These are three characters from the same world as Anerin and the rest. The three are part of the Order of Light dedicated to the goddess Nala. For now they are called Cutter, Turner, and Norika, the symbol on the armor is a golden sword with flaming wings a symbol of Nala. Anywho this was really an excerscise in armor making. I will probably make a template gallery because I noticed a severe lack of proper female armor, or multiple forms of armor. If you haave any suggestions just go on and suggest ^_^
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 am

Both posts look awesome, dunno how I missed the previous one, sorry!!
Nice job on the armor, temps would be a fantastic idea!!
Back to top Go down
winterrosa

winterrosa

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:54 am

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Redunwondiecrew

I did a little revising of Cassie, Completely redid Donna Troy, Did my own version of Diana, then did Hippolyta, then did Aoh a little.
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am

Very nice....great job on them all, and welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]   The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fring of Reality. [Updated 4 29 12]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next