Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman

Go down 
+87
Chronic
PsychoShaman
MicroTraceour
dd1985
darkstar
JimmyCrackCorn
cold_fressato
stuart101
ION
family guy
Tempest
Genoman
rose
Aarel
Zarus
marcus
lggp
likexaxfury
keeban93
Selficide
RayneKirby
MattyMan78
TheDenDen
winterrosa
Necroleaf
Berica
sirwildone
saint row
Zedox
Jod
The Broken
Alucard
Baragon
Corpse Army
IceMaiden
Dragonfist
Da Talking Beaver
undeadjedi
Almejito231
whizzbang
Ayoma
Undefined
BAILEY2088
Major Justice
The Diablo
Kodiak
old_purple_beard
Spector
Lomeli
Witch
croc5
Quester
Bat Dude
deadman75
Blanchett
azrael
vandersonmetal
WeekendAvenger93
thetrappedartist
Omnis Ra
Kgoku
Emissary
Burningbird
Mr. Fantasy
old purple beard
Spyda-Man
Ghost_Spider
Logan Wayne
choopy
Sir Uriel
anime-crazy
KIN STARJUMPER
Alex
twiztedmonkeyboi
xBigJoe91x
Hammerknight
Facumagia
Dax
DragonBurger
Bub
MicroManED
Daisuke
GraveRobber_Vamp
Spaz
Fireaver
icrazy
dannysmicros
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
MicroManED

MicroManED

Male
Scorpio Monkey
Registration date : 2008-05-14

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 am

Great stuff man I always loved your work
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:32 am

Very Impressive! You capture the styles of each era wonderfully. The shading on that venom is very clever and matches the art very well. Also id love to see more Arkham Asylum micros, you did great work on the current ones.

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
KIN STARJUMPER

KIN STARJUMPER

Male
Aries Monkey
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Dude these are awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bighead55
anime-crazy

anime-crazy

Female
Scorpio Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint, Paint.net
Registration date : 2007-10-22

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 am

great batman & spider man micros
really like the red and blue effect on venom
Back to top Go down
xBigJoe91x

xBigJoe91x

Male
Leo Goat
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Great job on all the micros. Love the comic book characters, oh and if only I had 3d glasses for that venom micro. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 pm

incredible spider-man micros, they look stunning and like they just jumped of the screen and on to your page keep up the magnificent work
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

wow these are some epic micros!!!
Great work on these
Back to top Go down
dannysmicros

dannysmicros

Male
Pisces Snake
Image Software : ms paint (old school)
Registration date : 2009-11-27

PostSubject: Evolution of Bruce Wayne   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:53 pm

This is my Evolution of Bruce Wayne
inspired by BAILEY2088

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Evolutionbrucewayne

Bruce Wayne: This to is just a basic Bruce Wayne which works.

Batman (Original Costume): I wanted to do the Original Bob Kane Costume because its the evolution of Batman, NOTICE NO lenses in the cowl its early days for young Bruce.

Batman (Revamped Original): This is the lighterned up costume when Batman First got Robin in the 1940's

Batman (Silver Age Costume): Bruce has uped his game in this costume but also has a sidekick so the colours are brighter and the tech is there new belt better cowl etc.

Batman (Mid 90's Costume): Slightly darker tones for Bruce's costume loss of underpants aswel which i personaly thinks looks weird.

Batman (00's Costume): My favourite Batman costume off all time Bruce has gone back to his dark roots loss of the yellow oval and a pocket belt.

Batman (Green Lantern): This is fun for what it is. Hal Jordan/Green Lantern letting Bruce wear the power ring.

Batman (Sinestro Corps): This concept however i cant get enough off Batman apart of the Sinestro Corps HELL YEAH!!!

Batman (The Suit of Sorrows): Bruce wore the Suit of Sorrows during the ressurection od Ra's Al Ghul.

Batman (Zur-en-Arrh): Where to begin I thought this was cool for Batman RIP but glad it doesn't last long NOTICE NO lenses because he made it out of rags dont ask where he got the belt and cowl (me scratching my head).

Bruce Wayne (Final Crisis #7/ Return of Bruce Wayne #1): As a wise man once said NUFF SED!

Batman (Black Lantern): Made my issue Blackest Night #5 when i saw that it blew my mind, a zombie Batman.

Batman (The Dark Knight/ Batman INC.): I'm not sure how i feel about this costume yet because we havn't seen a whole lot but its very 90's loss of underpants and the yellow oval is back? Having read Grant Morrisons work it has to mean something. we will see

Batman (White Lantern???): I'm a reader of Brightest Day so far its been a slow burner and I dont see how Batman fits into this but i'm sure we will.

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Evolutiondickgrayson

Dick Grayson: (Original Robin Costume) Nuff Sed!

Dick Grayson: (Original Robin Costume) Dick is getting older during 60's/70's.

Dick Grayson: (Original Nightwing Costume) Leader of the Teen Titans based on his fathers solo acrobat attire.

Dick Grayson: (Early 90's Nightwing Costume) I like this costume cuz Dick rocked a awesome mullet business at the front party at the back.

Dick Grayson: (Prodigal Batman) After Bruce returned to end Jean-Paul Valley's evil reign as Batman, Bruce felt he still wasn't ready to be Batman again so Dick donned the cape and cowl.

Dick Grayson: (more modern Nightwing Costume) Dick cut his hair shorter and rocked a darker costume which is one of the coolest costume in comics history.

Dick Grayson: (The Renegade Nightwing?) Dick was working with Deathstroke and went rouge? haven't read that arc yet so i cant say much.

Dick Grayson: (Back to Nightwing) Dick went back to his more tradional Nightwing costume the only real difference is the bracets on his gloves and boots. Also his hair is longer.

Dick Grayson: (A new Dark Knight) Dick Grayson is our new Batman the only difference between his and Bruce's costume is Dick has 2 scallopes on his gloves and a more Nightwing style belt.

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Evolutionjasontodd

Jason Todd: (Robin Costume) Unlike Dick's Robin cotume Jason wore a green mask only real difference.

Jason Todd: (Hush) Jason for a short time helped Thomas Elliot during the Hush storyline, to really get in Bruce's head.

Jason Todd: (Hush Unmasked) same design just without mask and overcoat.

Jason Todd: (The New Red Hood) Jason Officailly return from the grave as the new Red Hood. Because the Red Hood is Batman's greatest failure (long story).

Jason Todd: (The New Red Hood Unmasked) The shocking reveal before Bruce's very eyes.

Jason Todd: (The New Red Hood final stand) The last fight between Jason and Bruce.

Jason Todd: (The true Robin?) Jason wore his old school style Robin Costume and almost killed Tim Drake to prove he was the best Boy Wonder.

Jason Todd: (Red Robin) Jason became Red Robin during Countdown (Still need to read).

Jason Todd: (Battle for the Cowl) Jason knew Bruce was gone and wanted to make Gotham his own, so he became a gun wielding Batman.

Jason Todd: (Back to the Red Hood) Jason became the Red Hood again to rid the city of crime and the new Batman & Robin.

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Evolutiontimdrake

Tim Drake: (Jason's Robin Costume) Tim Drake Knew who Batman was and knew what happened to Robin (Jason's Death). Tim decided to help Batman and Nightwing from Two-Face as Robin.

Tim Drake: (The New Robin) Tim didn't wont to be like the Robin's before him so started a clean slate with a new costume (love it).

Tim Drake: (A Teen Wonder) Tim grew older (funny that) and the design grew with him the collar 'R' logo and boots are the most changed of the this costume.

Tim Drake/Wayne: (A Darker Robin) Tim lost so much in his life including his best friend Conner (Superboy) so his costume is a tribute to him.

Tim Drake/Wayne: (Red Robin???) Tim had the back of his head burnt in a fight and needed head protection because his domino mask wouldn't cut it. so he modified one of Bruce's Colws.

Tim Drake/Wayne: (Battle for the Cowl) Tim couldn't let Gotham burn so he wore the mantle of the Bat to stop Jason Todd's path of destruction.

Tim Drake/Wayne: (Search for Batman) Tim lost his identity to Damian Wayne (Batman's real son) so Tim became Red Robin (which didn't please him) and didn't give up hope that Bruce was still alive and out there.

Tim Wayne: (Red Robin) Tim accepted who he has become and grew to love the Red Robin costume but not before making some alterations to suit him including the same gloves as Dick & Damian (nice touch) so he is still part of the Bat Family.

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Evolutiondamianwayne

Damian Al Ghul: The son of Bruce Wayne as he first appears.

Damian Al Ghul: After attacking Tim Drake, Damian stole Jason Todd's Robin costume so he could take his rightful place by his father's side.

Damian Wayne: (The new Robin) Damian is the new boy wonder. Trained by Dick Grayson, Damian now sports a slightly lighter attitude and teams with the new Batman Dick Grayson.

Damian Wayne: (Hood) Robin now has a hood on his costume? But Damian is a bad a$$.

Damian Wayne: (Batman 666) Damian is the Batman of the future all we know so far is that he possibly sold his soul to the devil in exchange for the protection of Gotham.

Damian Wayne: (Grant Morrison) Damian unmasks in this issue (Batman #666) and looks alot like his creator Grant Morrison LOL nice touch.

Peace

Enjoy also credit to BAILEY2088

Last edited by dannysmicros on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm

Good work on all of the different batman costumes!
Back to top Go down
dannysmicros

dannysmicros

Male
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: updating Evolution of Bat family   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

check them out more to come

peace
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:32 pm

absolutely epic work on Batman and Robin/Nightwing
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:19 pm

This is so awsome, great work Danny!
Back to top Go down
choopy

choopy

Male
Libra Dog
Image Software : ms paint
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

THis was a pretty cool set up, great work. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Logan Wayne

Logan Wayne

Male
Leo Dog
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

awesome Batman Family bravo affraid
Back to top Go down
http://loganwaynee.deviantart.com/
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:41 pm

You got a great Batman collection here,buddy!

Loved the movie versions,as for the Bat-Family evolution,it's cool to see how much the costumes evolved over the years!

Also,great job on the Spider-Man Animated micros!

I'll sure keep an eye in this thread from now on. Very Happy

Peace. Cool

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 DG8K4HSDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 4xp04zDDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 GKEgDYEDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Nxa02gqDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 EsMB5V3DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 RIPRP4CDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Nesd9yYDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 N6QKswuDannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Spyda-Man

Spyda-Man

Male
Virgo Rooster
Registration date : 2008-03-03

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 pm

awesome stuff man,i love your spiderman micros
Back to top Go down
old purple beard

old purple beard

Cancer Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-06

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Love the evolution of the Bat Family dude, can't wait to see more characters done this way.
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 pm

outstanding job on Jason todd and Tim Drake i love your work they looks so awesome and so epic, congrats on some serious hard core work.
Back to top Go down
old purple beard

old purple beard

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm

great stuff man
Back to top Go down
dannysmicros

dannysmicros

Male
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: updated Evolution of Bat family Damian Joins   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:00 am

hey guys check out my updated Bat family changed alot of little details like cowls logos etc and now added Damian Wayne/Al Ghul inspired by BAILEY2088

PEACE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

It's great to see a job like yours, you research enough, and produces amazing micros with very historical, as his work shall be highly valued. Keep it up. bravo
Back to top Go down
dannysmicros

dannysmicros

Male
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: new batman micros   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:24 pm

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Batmannealadams

Neal Adams Batman 70's 80's

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Batmanjimlee

Jim Lee Batman from HUSH

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Batmanjimaparo

Jim Aparo Batman from mid-late 80's, early 90's and Jean-Paul Valley (Knightfall)

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Adeathinthefamilyjimapa

Jim Aparo Batman from A Death in the Family & alternate ending

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Dannysbatmanearthone

Batman: Earth One

Last edited by dannysmicros on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Those are fantastic, loving the Jim Aparo one
Back to top Go down
old purple beard

old purple beard

Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Great work dude, can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

great set you have a nice technique to transport the diffrent artstyles into the micro format
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman   DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DannysMicros Updated: what if 60's Batman
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next