Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)

Go down 
+63
andrew123
Battleclad
JimmyCrackCorn
PsychoShaman
Logan Wayne
Ghost_Spider
Chronic
Dragonfist
Eraser
Necroleaf
Corpse Army
Alucard
Blanchett
Spyda-Man
NaruHina
MachineHead
anime
ION
KIN STARJUMPER
PrincessLinkette
Mr. Fantasy
BAILEY2088
Major Justice
Tempest
tallejo
TheDenDen
PresidentAmericon
Blastiac
gibi786
Thunder Lad
Witch
Yoshi Guy
The Broken
Aarel
Selficide
IceMaiden
Alex
Ayoma
undeadjedi
Spector
RayneKirby
Undefined
Cyke
GtaMythMaster43
Mowzer
Squigfly
darksteelblonde
Di Vinci
Emissary
Baragon
Lomeli
croc5
Daisuke
Omnis Ra
Facumagia
anime-crazy
jim555
DragonBurger
Sir Uriel
Johnnyzoomburst
Fireaver
Burningbird
Shinobu
67 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : Paint/Photoshop
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks you two Smile Oh & here's something else too:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Pest_s10

Found an old Micro which i had been wanting to remake for AGES but couldn't quite get it to look right no matter what i tried, so i tried a technique which was similar to one Fudge used on a micro i saw a while back. So here's a step-by-step guide of how i did it:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Pest_s11

Basically took all the colour out of the original & reworked the lines onto my current template, then increased the size of the arm muscles and the length of the legs because the armour looked too big on my original template. Not really happy with the arm cannons or the red, so i'll probably alter that at some point.

Hope Y'all like it XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNKEu3InZJgEuXqWTO54t1Q
ION

ION

Male
Gemini Rooster
Image Software : Paintbrush, Seashore (Mac)
Registration date : 2006-11-27

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:17 pm

Dude great little tutorial there! Do you use a specific color palette? I love the coloring on your micros they're just so clean looking always. Amazing!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Normally yeah, but i wanted to go with a vibrant red for this particular Micro rather than the dark red I would normally use (Doesn't seem to have worked though) But thanks for noticing & i'm glad you like the breakdown XD
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male
Image Software : PSP, PS, Paint
Registration date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:52 pm

I like the new updated version, and nice how you explained your technique!!! Also, the varient armor for Cheetah is pretty cool!! Nice job as always!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.selficide.deviantart.com/
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

Thanks man, btw if anyone wants the lines off either Micro feel free to have a mess around with them (If you wanna post it by all means, just say who's lines you've used first XD)
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:44 am

Dude. your shading is epic. Nice work on this
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 am

Sweet updates shin! Cool
Loving them :3
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Thanks you two Smile Here's another Micro Remake:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Awesom10

And i was so happy with the way it turned out (Especially the hair because i suck at making hair), i decided to alter it and recolour it to create a new character called Awesome (He's kinda like Kick-Ass, only he doesn't get his ass kicked as much XD). Only thing is i can't decide on a colour scheme:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Awesom11

What do you guys think i should go with?
Back to top Go down
Alex

Alex

Male
Scorpio Snake
Registration date : 2007-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm

nice work, i like the black and gold

****DO NOT TAKE/MOD ANY PARTS OF MY MICROS****
Back to top Go down
http://alexmicroheroes.deviantart.com/
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Very cool, I love your micros!! The face is a big improvement, and you did do a good job with the hair!! I like the black & gold also, but being as your other hero has that color scheme I would go with the black & red to differentiate between the two...but it's your call...or maybe, after looking at your banner in your sig, maybe go with a more straightforward yellow and black, you have blue, green, gold, red, purple & brown taken....
Back to top Go down
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:01 pm

AMAZING updates. Very Happy love your style, very cool. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 am

Thanks people!

@Selficide: Yeah i do like to colour code my main heroes XD But I should of said this before, i don't reckon Awesome would fit into Cheetah's Universe mainly because he wouldn't be able to do much of anything, he would probably have a Universe of his own. I'm thinking of creating some other characters as well to go into his Universe so stay tuned!

Should have some more remastered Micros coming soon!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Well i got bored last night & made this. Yeah it's not my best work but i couldn't think of anything else to make, so here's Deadpool:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Deadpo10

Maybe some time in the distant future i'll make a proper one, this was more about fun that attention to detail
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:42 pm

VERY cool Shin...I like it!! It works well with your style! Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
Aarel

Aarel

Male
Aries Pig
Image Software : Microsoft Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:46 pm

I agree with Self. It looks nice and clean and your shading style really works....I would love to see you make more Marvel characters Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fireaver

Fireaver

Male
Aquarius Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I dont really see why you want to make another one, this one is incredible! Great job!
Back to top Go down
anime

anime

Male
Pisces Dragon
Image Software : Paint(windows 7),Wnindows 7,Photoshop
Registration date : 2011-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 am

Nice I really really Love your microes heheheheh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IceMaiden

IceMaiden

Female
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 pm

DEADPOOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! <3
He looks awesome Shin!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks alot guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:25 am

Well i haven't posted any new material in just under a week, so i'll start up again with this:

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Vesica11

It's a lot different to what i usually make i know, but this is one of the many f****d up creatures that will appear in my new (Well... Old... Some of the more ancient members will remember it) Universe. All will be revealed soon Twisted Evil

Hope Y'all... Well... Like it? confused
Back to top Go down
Selficide

Selficide

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:08 am

Very cool...I am DEFINITELY looking forward to these new micros!! This one looks awesome, so I am excited to see what's next!!
Back to top Go down
Shinobu

Shinobu

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:02 am

Thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 12:53 am

Freaky. But I guess that's what you were going for. Razz
Back to top Go down
Undefined

Undefined

Male
Virgo Pig
Image Software : Paint
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Woah, I need to take a look at your gallery more often. Nice work all around.
Back to top Go down
Witch

Witch

Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Registration date : 2011-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)   Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinobu's Temple - New & Improved Frost! (Not the one from Mortal Kombat...)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next