Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)

Go down 
+60
Burningbird
PirateQueenTetra
Zarus
Major Justice
ION
Kerewin
darkstar
Scoped
gibi786
PrincessLinkette
Tempest
TheDenDen
Aarel
Cigy
Selficide
winterrosa
Jod
Marcelloseya
Koosh
Cyke
riddick
Kodiak
Di Vinci
Da Talking Beaver
magorsmrad
Boo
Kate
Dragonfist
pared2
WeekendAvenger93
IceMaiden
Razor Infinity
Action Girl
Mowzer
Genoman
Haydn
Undefined
GtaMythMaster43
Spector
Daisuke
Witch
whizzbang
Facumagia
croc5
RayneKirby
Corpse Army
Lomeli
Spaz
Fireaver
vasile20022003
thetrappedartist
Hammerknight
Mr. Fantasy
Emissary
Kat
DragonBurger
GraveRobber_Vamp
Sir Uriel
Omnis Ra
MrsGrizzley
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
PrincessLinkette

PrincessLinkette

Female
Leo Goat
Image Software : MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop, GraphicsGale
Registration date : 2011-04-11

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Yay, new paint program!! Razz

I'm with Lom, I'd like to help you out as well! This sounds fun. Very Happy Just let me know, feel free to message me anytime!
Back to top Go down
http://maximumhavok.tumblr.com/
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat
Registration date : 2010-09-10

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Mostly what I could use is anything you could offer. Sprites, names, ideas for new Pokemon/ new to Emmai Pokemon... anything at all.

With the Starters alone, I need actual breed names and sprites, as well as titles for the Fire and Water ones... AND evolutionary information for all three. I have a rough idea of what I want, but I need help with turning that into something solid.

With the two pre-evolutions, I definitely need breed names and sprites and titles, though something like "the Weanling Pokemon" for the Growlithe pup and "the Fox Kit Pokemon" for the Vulpix are likely.

the average generation in Pokemon adds about a hundred and fifty Pokemon to the overall list. I don't anticipate getting anywhere *near* that mark... but if I could get even twenty or thirty new ones I'd feel like I hit the jackpot.

Not to mention the need for unique Legendaries...

But yeah, anything you guys can come up with, anything you've wanted to see in a Pokemon game... anything at all, lemme know.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
http://thegrizzleyden.wordpress.com/
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:50 pm

love the pokemon ideas, hope you work out a proper map lol in the style of the games i mean. anyway i love the name for the professor, i wonder why they aint had a prof. redwood yet.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 am

Well, guys... I'm slowly starting to make headway in figuring out how in the HELL I'm supposed to actually *USE* Paint.NET.

I'm still awkward as all hell with it... but I'm making progress. Here's the results of playing with templates... inaccurate since things are twitchy... but it's closer to the direction Kendra will likely be taking once we FINALLY start writing crap down again...

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 KendraPossibs
Because she has "issues" with the fashion requirements of the day, Kendra will likely be masquerading as a boy... but I'm trying to figure out HOW much historical accuracy will be in this particular Steampunk setting.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:37 am

Nice work , green hair was pretty cool . Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Spector

Spector

Male
Aries Snake
Image Software : Student
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:36 pm

Nice. I like her outfit Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronic

Chronic

Scorpio Pig
Registration date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Awesome job, Kendra's hair is amazing Grizz!! Very Happy

For the custom pokémon have you tried pokécommunity for a spriter? Some people may be willing to help out in the hacking part of the forum (I say hacking but its really just editing).
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:33 am

thanks guys. I got the hair for Kendra from one of Linkette's templates. Usually she goes for much longer hairstyles, but since she's going to be masquerading as a boy... well, she might cut it short, and that sort of "chopped" style would be most likely for her.

Now, since she's also going to be keeping the somewhat "Tarzan" like backstory... she might can get away with having long hair so long as she keeps it tied back in a bound tail or something... after all, barbarian wildmen can get away with just about anything.

I do know that the tribe of natives that raised her are non-human felines, so she's going to have a very feline gait and stance, not "kitten", more... "panther" or "tiger", so it enhances her presence whether presenting herself as male *or* female.

To be honest, I simply *adore* Linkette's hair templates and I wish she'd make more of them.

As for the Pokemon Region... I haven't looked at any forums for that sort of thing yet. I'm not sure how to go about it since I'm still in the "ideas" phase. I know perfectly well that if I could get hold of the actual graphics blocks they used to make the various routes and such that I could pretty well build it from the ground up.

But daaaaaamn, that'd be one hell of a project since I have so little developed.

I'll think about it, though... it's tempting as hell.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Okay... so here's the ONLY progress I've made regarding anything of late.

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 CMM62_Stormcloak_zps964cc709
Lucius Stormcloak of Johto... a somewhat canon-inspired original concept... well, sorta. It's the last CMM offering and I've had it incomplete in my folder for months on end. Literally. I had his hair, eyes, and the gold border done and then I couldn't figure out what else to do with him.

But then the idea for Lucius came up... (And no, Kendra did NOT just call him "Luscious"... *eyeroll*) and I had to run with it.

Brownie points to whoever figures out what Lucius' big secret is.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male
Aquarius Cat
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:54 pm

He is really a girl in disguise?

lol

Anyway nice work on the micro, looks cool.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/eXtras/index.php?showforum=60
MrsGrizzley

MrsGrizzley

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:13 am

*laugh* Good guess, Dai, but no. He *is* in disguise, but no, he's not a girl.

In spite of what his proper name might make people think. Hell, in spite of what his proper name made *me* think for a while.

Though... damn... if Kendra had been a "Kenneth"... he very well might have chosen to become "Lucia" Stormcloak instead. Not sure. That would be very twitchy.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:29 pm

I love the colors you chose for him. No idea what his secret is, but won't hazard a guess considering Lomeli's ideas get pretty crazy. Good luck to you in the contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)   MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry) - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MrsGrizzley's Gallery -1/18/2013 Lucius Stormcloak of Johto (very late CMM entry)
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33