Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Lomeli's Gallery

Go down 
+82
Sever
likexaxfury
PsychoShaman
Logan Wayne
Klaus
TheDenDen
Chronic
Shinobu
PirateQueenTetra
MachineHead
undeadpool
NaruHina
Parallax
Vaendin
ION
Master&Commander
whizzbang
Zarus
Berica
Kerewin
azrael
PrincessLinkette
Alexander
anime
Tempest
BAILEY2088
vandersonmetal
Selficide
Aarel
Jod
Alucard
The Broken
Daisuke
Koosh
Omnis Ra
Aninha
magorsmrad
Bub
riddick
pared2
Kate
IceMaiden
undeadjedi
undeadpool011
Cyke
MrsGrizzley
Spector
Quester
Undefined
Mowzer
Major Justice
Necroleaf
Kodiak
Witch
fearEmbodied
rose
Alex
deadman75
Cap
winterrosa
darksteelblonde
GtaMythMaster43
Kat
DragonBurger
RayneKirby
Corpse Army
Zedox
Ghost_Spider
Facumagia
thetrappedartist
Action Girl
Almejito231
Genoman
Dragonfist
Sir Uriel
croc5
Mr. Fantasy
WeekendAvenger93
Devon_Farmer
Burningbird
Emissary
Lomeli
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : mtPaint
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:36 am

Seeing all the gifts I've made, or have been made for me recently, I decided to post the ones that haven't already been posted here already.
Gift for others, from me, and gifts for me from others.
For Action Girl:
Black Centurion - The Stare
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Action10Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Action10
From Dragonfist:
Dark Avenger
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Lomeli10
For WeekendAvenger93:
Spore
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 4242-27

Thanks Dragonfist! Credit to Action Girl for Black Centurion's base.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatelomeli.deviantart.com/
Almejito231

Almejito231

Male
Aries Tiger
Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:40 am

OH MAN I LOVE THE NEW DARK AVENGER...
NICE WORK
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/almejito
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Spider with Batman was really fun, really innovative.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 am

More gifts! And a special micro, dedicated to my momma. I love you
For undeadpool:
White Lantern Deadpool
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 4289-75
For Facumagia:
Methosian
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Methos10
For WeekendAvenger93:
Portal
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Portal10
For Almejito231:
Aaston Fighter
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Aaston10
For my mother:
The Phantom of the Opera, (we love the film.)
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Phanto10

Credit to MMED, Zedox, and WeekendAvenger93. Please, do not take anything off the Phantom of the Opera without my permission, he is the one exception to my normally carefree attitude. Enjoy! Comment! Live life to its fullest!
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:07 pm

Nice Phantom of the Opera. :O
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 pm

I agree, and very good work on his shirt Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Burningbird

Burningbird

Male
Aries Goat
Registration date : 2007-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 am

the phantom rocks
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/burningslide/gallery
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Deadpool is very good, but Phantom of the Opera is fantastic, a great job. bravo
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Thanks for the kind comments, Action Girl, Trappedartist, BB, and Mr. Fantasy. What's next for my gallery? More gifts! I don't know if anyone out there is getting sick and tired of gifts, but I sure as heck am not!
From WeekendAvenger93 to me:
The Big Bang Gang
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Weeken10
From Di Vinci, to me:
Dark Avenger
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 DarkAvenger_JCD
From me to Ghost_Spider:
Raziel
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Raziel-for-GS
From me to Emissary:
Emissary
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Emissa10
From me to dave:
Sharkbait
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Sharkb10

Enjoy! Next up, my take on the Phantom of the Opera tale.
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Shocking Amazing
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Spider
Ghost_Spider

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : Aseprite
Registration date : 2007-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 am

Whoa,I sure missed a lot of stuff here!

Loved the new additions! Sharkbait and Emissary designs are great for sure!

And thanks again for the gift. Very Happy

Keep it up,buddy!

Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 DG8K4HSLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 4xp04zDLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 GKEgDYELomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Nxa02gqLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 EsMB5V3Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 RIPRP4CLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Nesd9yYLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 N6QKswuLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 47431421_2170244729653250_1722849813516517376_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

My stuff is free for use, credit would be nice, just don't claim them as your own.
My Temp
[03:24:06] * Ghost_Spider turns to lil pengy and dances pengy dance.
[03:25:00] Razor Infinity : this is a real kodak moment.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfist

Dragonfist

Male
Libra Buffalo
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Awesome job on The Phantom of the Opera and the gifts.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! Now, as promised, my version of the Phantom of the Opera.

Lomeli Presents...A Lomeli Production...Story by Lomeli...Micros by Lomeli...Special Thanks to Lomeli...Based on the novel by Gaston Leroux and the play by Andrew Lloyd Webber.

THE PHANTOM OF THE THEATER!
In early 1920's Los Angeles, there lies a theater house on the edge of town. In it, we find our players.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Phanto10
Erik Faust: The Phantom of the Opera, or Opera Ghost, or Angel of Art, is actually Erik Faust, a rising actor who was presumed to be dead after a fire was set six months prior to these events. He suffered psychological trauma, but retains his cleverness, and his genius. He secretly coaches Christine and falls in love with her. However, he gained a sadistic streak, and uses his wit to gain his way, and help further Christine's career.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Christ10
Christine Day: A talented actress, she has the potential, but lacks the spirit. Acting was her father's passion, and, after his untimely death, she decided to become an actress. She meets who she believes to be the "Angel of Art," who teaches her how to release the inner flames of her soul and truly make her a phenomenal actress. She is kind, smart, and beautiful.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Det_ra10
Detective Ralph Chaney: A handsome, young detective, Ralph has the drive and the right attitude. One of the few non-corrupt cops, he takes bribes from no one. An excellent fighter, he is not intimidated easily, either. When he hears that his childhood friend, Christine Day, has gone missing, he sets out to investigate all the mysterious happenings at the theater. After she returns, he realizes he is still in love with her.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Chief10
Chief of Police, Captain Edward Connor: A man known by many names, Captain Connor is mainly referred to as the Persian, having lived many years in Persia. A wise, and noble man, Connor does the best he can to protect the city. He agreed to having Detective Chaney investigate the happenings at the theater. He looks after Chaney like a son. He has a wife, who is frail and sick. He divides his time between the city and her.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Mme_gi10
Madame Antoinette Giry: A strict, but otherwise kind, and wise woman, Madame Giry knows that Erik Faust is still alive, but sympathizes with his situation. She helps ward off suspicions and helps him when she can. She is also the theater's acting coach.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Meg_gi10
Meg Giry: A talented actress in her own right, Meg Giry is the daughter of Madame Giry and best friend to Christine Day.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Joseph10
Joseph Bouquet: Joseph Bouquet, or Joe Bucket, is the theater's main stagehand. He handles special effects, and the like. He has ego issues, and believes others to be inferior to himself. He was responsible for the fire that disfigured Erik Faust.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 am

Very good, excellent quality micros.
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:43 am

Excelent work.. I really love what you did with the burnt face of the Phantom
Back to top Go down
Zedox

Zedox

Male
Taurus Rooster
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:02 am

Very good work my firend Very Happy Im impressed
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:17 am

Thanks, you guys. I'm glad you liked the micros. Keep those kind comments coming. Hopefully you guys like this too: The Evolution of Dark Avenger!
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Dark_a10
Year: 2000-2003
Creation: Robotman was my first super hero, and as such, wasn't very developed. I doodled him in second grade, and his simple design struck a cord with me. Being only seven years old at the time, I gave him a childish name, the name “Robotman.” He fought evil monsters just like the Power Rangers, which was my favorite show at the time.
Robotman: Before his modern incarnation, Dark Avenger was spiritually preceded by Robotman, a wealthy man who saw the many injustices of the world and eventually decided to do something about it. Despite his greatest efforts to reduce crime and poverty through his philanthropy, the man who would be Robotman found that there were those who were dedicated to forcing others to suffer for their own personal gain. Deciding to combat this situation, he designed and built a suit of armor that would augment his physical strength and protect him from most injuries. He became known as the Robotman. He later upgraded his armor to include rocket-fueled jump boots, and the ability to fire concussive energy beams from his palms. With his dedication to helping others, Robotman did the best he could to help make the world a better place.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Dark_a11
Year: 2004-2005
Creation: Robotman was revamped into Darkness, because of a school project. That's right, I designed a super hero for a school project. We were tasked with writing a 15-page short story. We had three categories: mystery, romance, or comedy. I chose mystery, and set to work on a super hero mystery tale. I took Robotman and re-wrote most of his backstory. Here is his story.
Darkness: James William Richards the Third, was a depressed, but wealthy individual. When he was eight years old, his whole family died in a tragic fire during a Christmas reunion. He, and his older cousin, Sarah Richards, were the only survivors. They grew up together in foster home after foster home. When Sarah turned 18, she bought a home of her own, using her inheritance money. The two lived somewhat normal lives. They went to school, they had jobs, they had money, but the only family they had were each other. One day, after reviewing the case, an investigating officer noticed that the fire was not accidental, but was in fact caused by someone. James became deep-set in depression, until he decided to take action. For years he searched for answers, even becoming a detective to have better access to criminal information. While investigating a serial killer, James came across an alien invasion. One particular alien, an escaped convict who was actually innocent of all charges, crashed onto Earth and lay dying. James came across him, and the alien bonded with him granting him super strength, endurance, flight, and the ability to fire energy beams from his palms. He ended up fighting off King Destruction's alien invasion while continuing his search for his family's murderer.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Dark_a12Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Dark_a13Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Dark_a14
Concept Art - First Appearance - Modern
Year: 2006-Now
Creation: After sharing my story with my sister, she gave me several complaints about it. The characters were too old, the story was too sad, she hated just about everything. Saddened, I resolved to change the story once again, despite the fact that I was fond of it. I started by taking a few years off the Dark Avenger, making him fifteen at the beginning of the story. I changed his villains, his supporting cast, and keeping the tragedy to a minimum. I took away some of his powers, and gave him a unique weakness. Discovering that the name “Darkness” was taken I searched night and day for a new one. Eventually, I settled on Dark Avenger.
Dark Avenger: http://microheroes.virtuaboard.com/your-universes-f5/dark-avenger-t7886.htm

Last edited by Lomeli on Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corpse Army

Corpse Army

Male
Leo Goat
Image Software : paint,photoshop
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:21 am

these are good man keep p the good work ^_^
Back to top Go down
RayneKirby
Jr. Mods
Jr. Mods
RayneKirby

Female
Scorpio Rat
Image Software : MS Paint (like Bub shhh don't tell :P)
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 am

nice updates

Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Rayneb10Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Abelblackpuma001dr6-byabelLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Kat-sprite-blackpumaLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 RyadoneLomeli's Gallery - Page 3 RaynebcfBATTLECLAD_zps0464d131Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Awards_zpsab107532
[03:11:45] Daisuke : so what was the idea you had Sever?
[03:11:48] Sever : damn sand getting in your personals
Back to top Go down
http://ourgang.forumotion.com/
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 am

Awesome, I think it sounds interesting!
Good uni so far
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 am

I'm quite fond of the concept art version of Dark Avenger, there.
Back to top Go down
Lomeli

Lomeli

Male
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Sorry to all my "fans," for not having updated this in a while. The flu is a merciless mistress. I'm going to get back to microing some new stuff soon, but for now, hopefully this shall appease your appetites.
Gifts (Again?) Yeah, more gifts, 'cause apparently I'm so beloved. Razz
Omnis Ra's version of the Dark Avenger! Thanks, Omnis.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Omnis_10
Haydnc95's vision for the Dark Avenger, looking much more street-savy. Thanks, Haydn.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Haydnc10
Action Girl does her thing on the Dark Avenger. Thanks, AG.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Action11
Dave's take on me as the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come. This is what I look like when I don't get any sleep. Thanks, Dave.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Lomeli10
Facumagia's imagining of me as a harlequin assassin, his two are on the left, my two alterations are on the right. Thanks Facu, and of course, credit to Facu for my two versions.
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Lomeli12
And, last but not least, the few micros I made in my sick condition. From the mind that brought you Dark Avenger, comes Dreamworld, not to be mistaken with Kat's Dreamworld, following the adventures of a character known as the Ultimate. Here he is, along with the basic henchmen of his mortal enemy, the Otherworld King. These guys are known as a "Ghostby," plural "Ghostbies," and when two or more Ghostbies combine they become a "Ghostor."
Ultimate-Ghostby-Ghostor
Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Ultima10Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Ghostb11Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Ghosto10
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Jaw Drop- Amazing updates Lom I think the guy Ultimate could need some more work but you have some solids designs here.
Back to top Go down
DragonBurger
Games&Contest Animator
Games&Contest Animator
DragonBurger

Male
Leo Dog
Image Software : MS paint
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 am

Amazing "Ultimate"
Great stuff Lom! hope to see more work from you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lomeli's Gallery   Lomeli's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lomeli's Gallery
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next