Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES

Go down 
+4
Mr. Fantasy
Kat
Omnis Ra
bizarro_liberty_legion
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Empty
PostSubject: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:37 am

Here are some of my favorite Fables and Fables' moments!!!

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES WytchDuelThe reformed(Somewhat Wink) Black Forest Witch, Frau Totenkinder and the fiendish and feared Baba Yaga(wearing a duplicate of Red Riding Hood's body) moments before their famous duel.

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES RandJdxTwo of the evil Adversary Gepetto's wooden children Rodney and June did one of the many things their kind are not supposed to do... they fell in love. Starting off a quest for humanity and the unknowning price that would come with that dream.

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Flycatcher-1Flycatcher(AKA Ambrose the famous Frog Prince) used to be the goofy but loveable outcast around Fabletown always being caught eating flies. Now after a long period of self discovery, soul searching and surprising twists he has learned he has a great destiny and now weilds Excalibur as the new once and future king!

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Roseblue2Rose Red and Little Boy Blue. Rose was once the party girl rebellious sister of the ever cold and studious Snow White but has found new respect from others and for herself as the manager of the Farm(where the nonhuman fables stay) and Boy Blue was once Snow's assitant but a vengeful(but in the long run helpful) trip to the homelands earned him hard labour on the Farm, which isn't all bad now that he and Rose are falling for one another.

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Snowish10 Before Rose Red's succsessful reign the Farm's residents were resentful of the human Fables and led a bloody rebellion. Though Snow White successfully quelled the plot, one of the it's ringleaders; the psychotic Goldilocks shot her in the head for her trouble. Immediatly after Snow found herself in a limbo with the recently murdered Colin Pig acting as her spirit guide.

Credits: I got Baba Yaga's hair from a Ms. Marvel pic on ZBB's, and a small part of Fly's armor came from a knight pic that I'm having trouble recalling, the rest is mostly homemade with a few template stuff.
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse
Registration date : 2006-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 am

It's great having the pleasure to see your micros again.

I'm Mr. Magnetism in superbuddies.net. In MIB, I'm bizarro_liberty_legion.
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 am

I thought Mr., Magnetism was Magneto was Here?
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:27 am

Omnis Ra wrote:
I thought Mr., Magnetism was Magneto was Here?

It was my former alias before meeting ChironHeroTeacher.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Kat

Female
Aries Snake
Image Software : Photoshop / Animation Shop
Registration date : 2006-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:43 am

Fabulous micros! Excellent work. Very Happy

Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Innovative work and very well done Starbird, liked it, hope to see more of your work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Thanks everyone, it's been a long time since I've done micros, even these I did quite awhile ago. I'm not sure if I even still have the knack, lol
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Starbird wrote:
Thanks everyone, it's been a long time since I've done micros, even these I did quite awhile ago. I'm not sure if I even still have the knack, lol

You still have the knack. Just you must awaken it.
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:06 pm

you still have the nack brother. You always make gems. More more more lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
Emissary
Retired Greatness
Retired Greatness
Emissary

Male
Sagittarius Monkey
Image Software : MS Paint
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Still got the skills Bird. Great job. Wink

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Ragxxi29Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Fastes10Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Rag_xx21Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Em_s_f10Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES I_vote11Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Emi10Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Em_zps05e308ce Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Kat-my13

My Deviantart
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/m4ttne55
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 pm

I liked a lot your micros. Even more than your evo style pics. You always finished your micro projects on superbuddies.net
Back to top Go down
Sir Uriel

Sir Uriel

Male
Leo Rat
Image Software : Paint.Net

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:44 pm

outstanding word Starbird, each of those look incredible but my faves are flycatcher and snow white. keep up the great work and if you believe you can make works like this the the skills will re awaken inside you
Back to top Go down
bizarro_liberty_legion

bizarro_liberty_legion

Male
Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:41 am

Your were the first artist that I genuinely liked on superbuddies.net just for your micros.
Back to top Go down
thetrappedartist

thetrappedartist

Female
Aries Buffalo
Image Software : Basic MS Paint
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:24 pm

I really like this take on the fairy tales and your work is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thetrappedartist.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES   Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starbird's Corner: FABLES, FABLES and more FABLES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: