Microheroes International Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLog in

OmegaStrike's Gallery

Go down 
+2
Mr. Fantasy
OmegaStrike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat
Image Software : GIMP
Registration date : 2010-11-05

OmegaStrike's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:09 pm

here are all the micros I've got that I'm happy with so farOmegaStrike's Gallery Me10OmegaStrike's Gallery Green_10OmegaStrike's Gallery Berzer10OmegaStrike's Gallery Blackc10OmegaStrike's Gallery Ce10OmegaStrike's Gallery Demone10OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas10OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas11OmegaStrike's Gallery Standa10OmegaStrike's Gallery Suprem10

Last edited by OmegaStrike on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fantasy

Mr. Fantasy

Male
Aquarius Cat
Image Software : Photoshop
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:06 am

Cool man, you're getting very good.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:03 am

Not really. Most of that is just fairly basic recoloring of the character template that I use.
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:55 pm

First: The micro itself is good, but needs shading, it's kinda shrinked and it's in JPEG.
Try saving them as PNG, the JPEG ruins the pixels.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:06 pm

I did save them in PNG. It must be an issue with what the online version of Picasa is doing.
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 pm

You use Picaa? I think the ebst prohgram to make micros is MS Paint
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Just for hosting the images online. I use gimp for actually making the microheroes. Any suggestions for how I should get the images up on here in PNG format, which is what they're saved as?
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:53 pm

You could use MS Paint to make micros and the hosting service provided by the board.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:04 pm

you mean just host the micros in my gallery?
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

No, I mean you use the hosting service provided by the Board, it's Servimg. You have to click on the icon with an image with a diskette, then you browse your folders choose the micro, then send, then you have to copy the link from there.(The one in the middle)
and then you past it on your post.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

OK, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Omnis Ra

Omnis Ra

Male
Sagittarius Goat
Image Software : MS PAINT
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:01 pm

Nice beginning. I remember when I first started making micros. It wasn't pretty, but after a few months and with help from the board I got better. Hope to see some more stuff from you.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:43 am

made this one with some help from quester, he did the gauntlets and made some other minor changes and some suggestions. I also used a boot template from the wicket harley website and a face template from the face templates topic on this very forum. I also used a template from carnage's templates for the coat although I did make some modifications to it.
OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas19
Back to top Go down
Facumagia

Facumagia

Male
Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:03 am

I like. The Chest, pants and boots need a shade lol, and a nice touch could be adding some hair from the awesome hairs on the temps section.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:07 am

well as I said the boots are from a template, but I suppose I should practice my shading a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah shading is the key but other than that I really like it. My only thing to add would be when you shade make sure to add a dark grey line above the gauntlets as this well add tone to the sleeves. Really good quality though and the reason I helped is cos conceptually I thought it was really interesting and it still most definetly is. The changed really bring it out a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/the-quester/gallery
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:59 pm

which do you think is better this new version or the old one
OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas20
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I think he looks cooler without hair personally. more like bullseye or hitman y'know? More of a dangerous look. But its up to you. If you do go with hair look through the hair temps as there are loads in there. I think that one sits too high above the head just a teeny bit and you'd need shading where it meets the head.

Sorry dont get me wrong I love your work but figured since you asked for CC before you wouldnt mind lol.
Back to top Go down
Action Girl

Action Girl

Female
Aries Horse
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

I concur. He looks best without the hair.
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm

all right new version with hair I pulled from the hair templates section and modified a bitOmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas21
Back to top Go down
Quester

Quester

Male
Aries Snake

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm

hmmm actually that works pretty well yknow
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 pm

yeah. I was trying to go for spiky hair with the other one and I think this template works better for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OmegaStrike

OmegaStrike

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

sorry about the double post Embarassed

Here is as close to an accurate micro of me as I am willing to and can make.
OmegaStrike's Gallery Me10

here is my first villain a class A1 berzerker made using omnis ra's big guy template and a monster head template by twizted_micros
OmegaStrike's Gallery Berzer10

a green lantern version of me done using the gauntlets and a template of green lantern from the Justice mini-series by alpha1075
OmegaStrike's Gallery Green_10

here are some more new micros.OmegaStrike's Gallery Gunsli11

Some heroes and a villain: OmegaStrike's Gallery Blackc10OmegaStrike's Gallery Ce10OmegaStrike's Gallery Demone10OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas10OmegaStrike's Gallery Omegas11OmegaStrike's Gallery Standa10OmegaStrike's Gallery Suprem10

The credit to txf for the powered armor that the guy in the jacket is wearing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OmegaStrike's Gallery   OmegaStrike's Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OmegaStrike's Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Microheroes International Board :: Old Galleries From 2010 To 2015-
Jump to: